Katie Price #203 channel 4 should be ashamed of themselves, giving her a platform to lie about her menta 'elf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on…

Mod edit, if you need to talk to us just hit report. No need to chat on the thread as we won't see it until someone reports it and it goes offtopic. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Link to last thread

Who’s up for the TLDR? All I can contribute is… they’re still weapons grade cunts as @BiffasBeemer would say (I think it’s you anyway 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Link to last thread

Who’s up for the TLDR? All I can contribute is… they’re still weapons grade cunts as @BiffasBeemer would say (I think it’s you anyway 😂)
The last thread was weeeird! But to recap.... skanky and Sinky are still cunts!
As you were...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well they’ve both been very quiet today, hopefully digesting all the comments that they are both pretty much despised. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Tldr: Everyone thinks everyone else is to blame for all the problems.
KP is the actual reason for all the problems. The newspapers haven’t portrayed her as the victim she was hoping to look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well they’ve both been very quiet today, hopefully digesting all the comments that they are both pretty much despised. 👍
Carol will be counting up his OF earnings ... Will still have fingers left over 🤣🤣

• Haha
Yesterday the gruesome twosome thought they had the whole countries backing and adulation only to wake up this morning to the realisation Price's fans don't want her on TV and think she's a bleep for the Harvey and Bunny videos and he's still a sink wanking woman beating nobody and they've both hit the giddy heights of the most hated couple in the UK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Anyone know what happened the second video of poor Harvey going down the waterslide and her saying Harvey enjoyed it so much he wanted to do it again went, or did dream it?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
But we do have, *drum roll please* the Bucks counties spectacular 🐴 to look forward to on Sunday🙄. I’m sure she will make it all about HERSELF as usual, wearing her tacky KP range (did you know she bringing the WHOLE range) 🤣
Will SB be with her to make sure her 🥚 doesn’t show up, or will Ross and Marcello cover up her shenanigans again 🤔 (no doubt SB is ensuring no more holidays as a foursome)

• Haha
  • Wow
But we do have, *drum roll please* the Bucks counties spectacular 🐴 to look forward to on Sunday🙄. I’m sure she will make it all about HERSELF as usual, wearing her tacky KP range (did you know she bringing the WHOLE range) 🤣
Will SB be with her to make sure her 🥚 doesn’t show up, or will Ross and Marcello cover up her shenanigans again 🤔 (no doubt SB is ensuring no more holidays as a foursome)
Yes it's supposed to be a show to raise money for charity but wonder how much Krustie knickers will donate 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Yes it's supposed to be a show to raise money for charity but wonder how much Krustie knickers will donate 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣
the show might be raising money for a charity but skanky will be taking her tacky crap (or is that crappy tack ) to sell for her next( working, ahem ,cough,) holiday, due this week (it is september after all )

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder how much KP will help raise!

Have You Noticed Everything Is Typed Like This - On Their Website And Everything 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
the show might be raising money for a charity but skanky will be taking her tacky crap (or is that crappy tack ) to sell for her next( working, ahem ,cough,) holiday, due this week (it is september after all )
And the only way you'll get a selfie and autograph is if you buy something from her crapestrian range says it on the poster so as usual using a charity event to help pay for her next working surgery tattoo holiday.🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Forgot to post this yesterday but Ellie May Mackenzie aka Lift Aesthetics who does Krusty and Crawl, always posts driving from her car for some reason; she posts absolute shite so she must think this interests us but she clearly has the same IQ level (well sage is mates with Fern Pointy Chin too) as she’s a) driving whilst filming on her phone b) doesn’t have her little boy in a car/booster seat c) doesn’t en have the seatbelt on or the car seat upright. Honestly she posts tit like this everyday and I wish to god a copper would catch her before she mills herself and that boy

EC27AFDF-5D76-45E1-A57D-A1816BF7CAF6.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Has that nutter disappeared yet ?
It’s taken me ages to catch up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.