Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meehee69

People I hate in no particular order:
Katie Price
Conor McGregor
Steven Bear
Katie Price
Daniella Westbrook
Russell Brand
Ryan Giggs
Katie Price
Rio Ferdinand
Katie Price

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

DC16

VIP Member
Bet I have far more screenshots than you mate 🤣 oooh shaking in my boots 🙄
Maybe your idol shouldn’t be such a scammer eh, always breaking the law and ripping people off.
ps. Did she reply to your DM 🤦🏻‍♀️ Somebody wants to be noticed! Facts, I state facts!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

celticguy47

hi Tatlers/Krusties. I came on here to say goodbye for a while. I originally came on here to have laugh but last night I received this from an ex-Tatler " Paul, I just want to say this as a friend. I've seen your posts on the KP forum. Wont do you any favours bigging yourself up. It's not a dating site fella but wish you well in finding someone x" I have blocked that person my FB page. I just want to say in what I said in previous messages was not a call for dating or anything like that, it was just banter as I suffer from many multiple image and mental health issues. I felt this was a personal attack so I will be coming off of here as life is far too short to be stressed and also the attacks on a certain paper comment sections too I felt it better to leave but thank you once again for letting me be a part of this community for a short while :)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Minty_socks

VIP Member
The first time I heard of the disorder PTSD was when an ex-army veteran friend of ours was released from duty and diagnosed with it after witnessing horrendous deaths on the front line (and maybe ordered to participate also) and sadly became a shadow of his former self.
In the late 80s I had a serious RTA which damaged my legs forever.
When I told a friend of mine that I tend to panic, go dizzy and get very stressed crossing the road she suggested that I might be suffering from PTSD?
That may be so although admittedly it never occurred to me and despite the possibility, I would NEVER use that as an excuse to claim benefits.
We've all suffered some sort of trauma, but like the Skanky grifter, some people will latch-on to the latest 'Nouveau ailment' to scam the government for extra benefits.
A bit like having a bad back - no-one can disprove it.:(
I have a personal reason for being so mad about this I cant see straight! I was diagnosed with PTSD after a violent relationship ended with me being stabbed, strangled, r***d, kicked and beaten to a pulp. This all ended in my ex setting fire to our house. I tried to resign myself to thinking ok this is it. Somehow, I don't even remember, but I managed to let out an almighty scream which luckily for me the neighbour heard. Price is making a fucking mockery out of genuine serious conditions. I'm aware it's not a game, who had the worst experience etc, but come on now she's taking the piss.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I really hope the mods don't penalise me, short and sweet. It's a year since I lost my beloved Dudley (my avatar), so I'm going back to my original Tattle/Krustie avatar, Big Sid.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Notice she's standing on the only bit of grass in a ten mile radius to have been cut aswell might have gone up the hill on Krustie knickers ride on petrol mower the one she rode round the MM dressed in cowboy boots and hat yee haarrr woohoo 🤣🤣🤣
Looooool Katie helped her mom in that pic...she let her ride the mower, but as there was no petrol Katie had to push said mower while carrying the oxygen tank by tighing a rope round it and holding it between her teeth.

Once up the hill Katie cut the grass with her hands and was photoshopped out the pic while her mother posed proudly with oxygen tank lol 😄😄😄😀😘 xx.

Resizer_16620500805493.jpg

Resizer_16620500735981.jpg

..end result lol 😀 x

Resizer_16620504904451.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Minty_socks

VIP Member
Oh Minty, I just can't find the words here; your story is truly shocking.
I hope you got the help, practical and emotionally, to overcome what must have been a horrendous, frightening time in your life.
But W0W - Skankys' shenanigans pale in comparison and I'm certain that us Krusties, especially you, see the lying, exaggerating cunt she is. She should be thoroughly ashamed of herself.
Thank you for sharing your true story xx
I would like to add, I didn't write this to gain any sympathy or anything like that. I just get so angry with these celebs jumping on the ptsd bandwagon because they broke a nail. It cheapens everything and I think it is all very wrong. Thank you for your kind words, still in therapy years later and on the straight and narrow for the most part. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 51

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
You know you want to! 🤣🤣😘 I'd be the first in the queue if she was off to our annual show, closely followed by pink Squirrel I should think 🤭🤣
I'd love to know which Krusties I live near. I'm in Cheshire, ironically not far from Kerry Katona!

One of my husbands workmates went out with KK many years ago BTW.

Another one of his team said 'I wonder what poor mug Kerry Katona has snared now, she's a right cock and coke addled old tramp?' when it was in the red tops she had a new boyfriend.

Workmate 1 said 'Me'.

Hubby said the silence was deafing and tumbleweed was blowing through the room!

LOL!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Holy photoshop/filter SB! We know what you really look like, and it ain’t Channing Tatum…

ETA: latest OF post which isnt even new and was posted when he first started…

4BAFF7A2-EAFE-46CB-AD8F-F6A71D1086D9.jpeg

BBB775C0-A011-47EB-9668-691641D0AEB0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49

WillowTree21

VIP Member
The sun story, will we be watching MM2? 😘
I’m hoping Kieran’s lovely mum, Wendy joins our Tattle group . She’s had lots of shite from AFP & KFP. She’s such a great grandparent to those kids. Unlike the Price grifters. And poor Mr PP fencings mum & dad who’ve been treated appalling ❤ By AFP .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
What will the sound be?👀
The sound of a pig-like death squeal, as he spills his seed and dignity into a china cup. The ear-splitting noise of the intense pain of a man dying inside, as his quest for fame and riches failed to materialise, knowing instead he will be forever poor, stuck with the most hated fugly woman imaginable, a laughing stock to the public, his only income soiled £5 notes from wanking his lacklustre limp dick into sinks and cups….a piercing wail of total despair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

DC16

VIP Member
Good to know that! Well DC, we’re famous 👏👏👏😂🙀x
Maybe he should tell her she’s still breaking bankruptcy rules (constantly) she really has no idea what’s going to hit her 🤞and the judge ain’t taking her bullshit MH excuses this time, not when she’s read and agreed the contract.
Looking forward to her day in court. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 46

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Have the Andre family got an RO against her? After that Instagram rant about Emily I wouldn’t be surprised if Peter took one out. She’s been remarkably quiet about either of them since.
Not sure, I can ask but I believe KFP was issued with more than 1 legal document about talking about Peter. Plus also her rants towards Emily too. I have a suspicion that this TV show Shite, maybe, will open a ‘ CAN’ of worms ! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙈🙈🙈🙀🙀🙀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

celticguy47

By all means take a break.We all have to take a step back sometimes.But don’t let anyone intimidate you, everyone on this thread is valuable, and that includes you and your input.
I don’t know your friend,but if he is a genuine friend then his joke was was a thought less one.
No one thinks you have an ulterior motive, you’re here on this forum for the same reasons as the rest of us.
Come back when you recharge your batteries.
this is a collective thank you and it wasn't a male friend and it was no joke that is why I blocked the person. I don't need that in my life right now but I really did enjoy here and making up crap pictures that was fun lol but I maybe back just need a massive step out but to everyone and peace :) x

• Heart
  • Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Yesterday the gruesome twosome thought they had the whole countries backing and adulation only to wake up this morning to the realisation Price's fans don't want her on TV and think she's a cunt for the Harvey and Bunny videos and he's still a sink wanking woman beating nobody and they've both hit the giddy heights of the most hated couple in the UK.

• Haha
  • Heart