Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
He does have diabetes. Unsurprising given his size & diet.
I just can't cope with any of the arseholes banging on about what a wonderful mother she is. Loose Women, Steph's Sick Bag & all the other moronic show's she's been on. Can not 1 of them honestly see what a complete lying cunt she is? Who the hell makes a living out of constantly lying about everything?? Anyone giving the skank a platform is making themselves look stupid. I just don't understand any of it 🤷
And that is why this thread is so popular because we are the people who can see the the Emperor is naked and however much she may say that black is white we know it isn't. There is not one day that goes by where one of her pathetic comments doesn't contradict something she has said previously.

Sadly no one can call her out for being a total disgrace of a mother, it would create one hell of a problem, a career ender so she is tolerated and the presenters probably have their own views which they can't share. What we need is someone with the balls to speak out.
She's as repugnant as Jimmy Savile was. We only need one teeny weenie domino to be removed and down it goes ////////////////////////// _ _ _ _ _ //

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Molly65

Not cute enough for her to go and play in the snow with her! That’s right slam the door shut on Bunny outside 😞

• Wow
  • Haha

Emeline

Chatty Member
Harvey cannot be that vulnerable as they have been giving vaccines since December to the most vulnerable. Obviously he has things wrong with him. 🤷‍♀️ I think Dwight was right priceless has exaggerated Harvey’s conditions.
Totally agree. His heart is at risk but that is due to his weight but he is not asthmatic or have and bronchial problem's.
And as we all know she has not shielded him at all, she's had every Tom, Dick and Harry around her houses over lockdown

• Sad

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Was only a couple of weeks she was running around catching chickens with Cole 🤔
So what else is new? She's always got her hands round someone's cock, lol x

Someone just pointed out that the syringe used to give Harvey the vaccination. Does not have a needle on the end. I couldnt blow the image large enough to see
Wow ~ you are sooo observant! Meanwhile KP says 'Harvey was very brave!' Not being funny, but surely H would be used to jabs by now, given that he's diabetic? She always prattles on about herself being needle-phobic. What a load of codswallop!!! Nobody 'likes' needles, but she's had hundreds during cosmetic surgery and now wants to join the army of vaccinators! Looking for sympathy (as per usual.) Also she claims to be terrified of going into water. Hang on a minute ~ I've seen her with the family being submerged, albeit in a cage, into very deep sea-water to swim with sharks! FFS.....

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member

Is it just me or does Harvey look even bigger in these pics 😭. How can the arseholes at The Scum call it a sweet video???? She's given him bloody cheesecake. How is 1 of the worst calorie loaded desserts part of a healthy diet for Harvey?? And he's swearing which she thinks is funny?! Did we all really need to see it? Let's not forget the chicken kiev & chips he'd asked for......and probably was given 🙄
And according to the fairytale, Harvey's house opposite her is now adjoined to her's/Crawls??

I don't like to boast but I'm not banned 😇..... oh, hang on...I don't use Itsasham or I definitely would be 😂
It’s not only the scum. On her Instagram people saying it’s sweet the way harvey says “dickhead” and that they have fab banter. That’s the mentality of her “fans” 🤷‍♀️ Someone saying how can they give Harvey cheesecake and her demented “fans” jumping to priceless defence saying how do you know what he’s eaten all day and it’s a treat 🤷‍♀️
I wonder what the “fans” will say if he ends up with diabetes or hospitalised with breathing difficulties due to being so overweight. No doubt they will still defend her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
What a surprise, it made the paper, her clapping 🤷🏻‍♀️

And another...
Makes a change from her clapping her thighs together...

• Haha

VIP Member
You and me both. I cannot express how blood boiling it's been for me watching this piece of shit manipulate the public this past 6 years or more. Jesus, the frustration of trying to discuss her lies and bullshit on Digital Spy when the threads kept getting shut down by cunts like Betty Britain and her mob of pink twats trilling what a wonderful human she is was infuriating:sick:. Even just one mildly non flattering comment was enough to trigger a thread closure.
Now? I just sit back and chill watching you wonderful people dissect her lies and pick her bullshit apart bit by bit.
Keep up the good work guys.😘
Digital Spy can kiss my arse, the KP threads there were great until the arseholes arrived, I do recall a KP thread started and was closed 35 minutes later.

Both my blood and piss are boiling right now, Katie has really done it now and the worse of it she will get away with it, I really hope one day all her shit comes back to bite her in the arse.

Loulindy

There is no register of disabled now. I'm am so angry to read about her 'disabled for life'. I have a Blue Badge because I have MS and can't walk unaided, but had to fight for mine.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
That is a railway carriage not a fucking steam train! What a complete waste of time just to get Harvey in a few extremely pointless pics.
So out last night clapping for Sir Captain Tom to make herself look good. Banging on about staying at home & slagging off all the plastic bags half her age. Yet allegedly out with Harvey yesterday looking at a steam train (remarkable resemblance to a stationary carriage). Which bit of staying at home, essential journey, work, medical appointment, once a day exercise is this please? Is driving to a station to walk about 200yds when you get there exercise? I'd like to take my additional needs children out for a jolly fun time. But no, we're staying at home because that's what we're supposed to do.
I also suspect these are old photo's.

VIP Member
#ad for some computer game now
A cooking game Oh my word that is JUST SO FARKING IRONIC, considering she can't cook to save her farking life.

• Haha

VIP Member
How can the brainless bitch be bleating on about him needing to lose weight, sooooo worried about him dying blah, blah, blah & then shoveling cheesecake down him?? I thought she was claiming to feed him healthy plop kitchen meals?? You remember, the one that looked remarkably like a bloody huge Chinese takeaway.
I just can't deal with her use of him. She is basically killing him in full public view & seemingly not 1 person is doing anything to stop it 😭
I agree, she is killing him in public view and yet there are so many people saying what a wonderful Mother Katie is, some people just don't
get it. Katie has been quoted hoping Harvey would not outlive her, hello? RED FLAG? totally ignored.

liar liar

VIP Member
I'm no medical expert but she screams Munchausen syndrome! I know she's an attention seeker and it is probably just for attention and money, but to use your kids like this, there is something not sitting right with me and plenty of others!!
I have said this three times. KP is not all there - she has no empathy whatsoever.

liar liar

VIP Member
Thanks for the welcome!

yeah my RR is parked outside next to the Porche!! Honestly the hoops you have to jump through to get anything these days is insane. if she does get a blue badge or PIP I will be watching her like a hawk and sending evidence to the DWP. I would never normally do that but the amount of people who regularly get refused any help is shameful. I do think anything she’s got at the moment could be Harvey’s as it takes a long time to apply and they usually make you wait 12months plus from your injury/illness unless you have a terminal condition.

thanks for letting me vent, I do feel a bit better now!
Feel free to vent any time ;) - it does help and you will find sympathetic, interested and often helpful peeps here. We have some posters who are very much 'in the know' with stuff...

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Carwash posted this on his insta, is he trying to be funny?

View attachment 417889
I posted on Carwashes Instasham that he had copied this from another website and asked if he had any humorous ideas of his own? Been deleted and blocked! Not the first time I've crossed swords with him so assume he doesn't want the police involved again for his threatening behaviour. But the papers are having a field day about Cole lifting this from one of our Tattle chums.

• Haha
  • Heart