Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Knowing her, she would have made sure her power of attorney covers both health and finances. Remember, she knew how much was coming to him when he turned 18! Surely someone should challenge this if she is bankrupt? If she can’t manage her own finances, how can she manage his? She took him on a £10k holiday to Thailand and I bet Harvey paid.
What money? Are you talking about the possible Trust set-up be Dwight? If so there is no way that he would have given her any leverage over it. Also, I believe in the case of an impaired adult there must be an independent court-appointed person along with the parent/day-to-day carer. She could only claim 'reasonable' expenses - a £10k holiday would not cut the biscuit!

Reactions: 7

liar liar

VIP Member

Awwww you’re so cute...
Awwww you’re so cute 🙄 is this all she ever says to B&J?
It's a memory in her head of what Cole says after a BJ ;)

Why has skanky Mcskank got access to carwashes phone? doesn't he have a phone lock??
what a wanker. If I had a girlfriend and she gained access to my phone she would be out
the fucking door faster than a whippet with a bumful of dynamite.
<Flutters eyelashes and threatens to let Skanky know you are 'free' and 'availabubble'...>

Oooh no, I like a nice Royal Doulton China cup, the gaudier the better 🤣
To be fair - decorated tea services are the biz - the more flowery and gilt-edged the better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Emeline

Chatty Member
I only have one request, no thongs please, lacy knickers will do just fine.
Ohh, i don't have any. I'll have to wait until Kunty does another Deplop drop and see if she's got any for sale, They might be pish stained though hahaaaaaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure he comes on here. On his Instascam he's copied, I think it's Poms, Ace Ventura Pet Detective shot of Skanys new hair and Jim Carrey.
Thanks for mentioning this 🤗😘 xx.
Good news it's not my pic. I will also look into copyrighting when I can thanks DC16 🤗😘 xx

• Heart

VIP Member
GOSH know him very well, he probably has open admission access to them. taking him to some random hospital where they don’t have his records wouldn’t be a good idea. He is autistic. General hospitals would not deal with him very well they are loud noisy with long waits. If he has open access because he’s complex she will have phoned and been invited in

It really isn’t correct about gloves so please don’t spread it, it isn’t the case you wear gloves for injections and it isn’t a sign of bad practice. Some nurses will wear them but it’s actually advised against. I can give you plenty of evidence
Picking up on the Gloves, in every news report we see people administering the jab wearing gloves, perhaps it was a BBC decision.

Thanks for the info on the glove situation Moobiemoo.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
She's fucking deluded!

She doesn't live there because of all the fly tipping?? THAT WAS YOUR RUBBISH YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!!!

Let that house go to rack and ruin, tennis court completely fucked, swimming pool full of brown water. Its a joke. She's a fucking shambles!
Does anyone know exactly when she did this video? It's just that she could walk upstairs completely un-aided up those stairs! Thanks in advance, Tattlers! x

tarotbaby

• Haha

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
I haven't been on a for a few days..I had a dream she was on Celebrity Love Island with a couple of footballers.

There was once a celeb love Island 15 years ago and Bianca Gascoigne & Calum Best and Lee Sharpe.

Never dreamt about Katie Price😄 nope this was clean...
She was all loud and lairy by the pool. As you'd imagine.
I'm wondering if I read about it before my dream....

I had my vaccination a fortnight ago at my local hospital. Other than Facemasks, no other PPE was worn by staff. No gloves were worn whilst delivering the vaccine.
Speaks volumes. Spreaders no doubt.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Congratulations DC on your upgrade 🎉🎊🎇 there shall be celebratory prosecco later🍾

I had completely forgotten about the top nutritionist that she'd hired.....and so it would seem, has she 😁
I'm sure, if I'm not going bonkers, Cole had a link in his Instagram about a month ago @Carlnutrition. Of course now disappeared. For the avoidence of any doubt anyone can call themselves a nutritionist.

• Wow