Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that ā€œHarveyā€™s Lawā€ sounds horrifically totalitarian? The idea that ā€œonline abuseā€, ie rude comments online, can be criminalised to the point of putting people on a national register?

Depending on what the government decide is ā€œabuseā€, this can and will be used to force people to conform to certain political opinions. It will also be used to silence criticism of public figures and politicians.

Just so sad weaklings donā€™t get called mean names, that they would never even see if they didnā€™t set out to look for it.

Katie claiming itā€™s driven her to suicide, drug abuse and rehab is manipulative nonsense. Itā€™s part of fame, especially her type of fame. If she has mental breakdowns at the sight of anonymous rude words, then the problem is with her. This kind of manipulation should never be used as the basis for laws.
Hereā€™s the thing thereā€™s one thing having an opinion and getting called a troll for telling an influencer purple is purple when they think itā€™s green like we do and thereā€™s another saying completely vile things about an innocent person.

Not sticking up for Kate as I think she can be a bully and nasty piece of work but even recently I saw ā€œHarveyā€ trending on twitter and the things I read were quite frankly shameful from thousands of grown men.

Reactions: 3
What I explained is exactly why you canā€™t criminalise speech.

Everyone agrees that itā€™s appalling to be insulting a defenceless disabled boy. (Even those making jokes know morally they shouldnā€™t be doing it) The unfairness evokes strong a strong emotional need for justice which is why people say something must be done.

But because the definition of ā€œabuseā€ is subjective and cannot clearly be defined, it must be defined widely and vaguely. Like all similar anti-speech laws, it will be used to control speech and politics. It is impossible to create a law against online ā€œabuseā€ that doesnā€™t exclude ā€œabuseā€ (ie criticism) of politicians and other influential people, or opposition to recent moral standards (gender, race politics etc) as ā€œabuseā€.

Many members of certain movements think that it is abuse, hate and violence to disagree with them on any matter, and the law agrees with them. For example, even the most mild disagreement with transgender ideology can and has got people fired. The recent slogan ā€œwhite silence is violenceā€ defines white people not fully cheering on black lives matter as violent. I use these examples to show how ā€œabuseā€ can be defined and used to further political movements.

Itā€™s sad that people insult Harvey, but itā€™s not worth throwing away free speech for. These comments donā€™t hurt him, and shouldnā€™t hurt Katie; and if it does, itā€™s her own problem to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thought she was going to keep relationships out of the public eye? Lasted long.
Another of her lies, I recall her claiming to get sober.

Classy as ever, Pete must be bleeping furious.

Oh dear!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
You canā€™t criminalise people for slinging insults online šŸ˜‚ yes itā€™s tit but itā€™s never going to be an arrestable offence for calling someone (even a kid) a bleep on the internet. I agree with the likes of Hopkins being booted off twitter but thatā€™s completely different. Plus she chose to plaster poor Harvey all over the internet, it was never his choice.

Reactions: 4
Her latest post... o_O

He's added a comment "We are a team because we respect, trust and care for each other. That will never change xx " :rolleyes:
And then she comes back with ā€œThatā€™s why we know what we know and know we are foreverā€...
I can hear the wedding bells from here...

• Sick
Reactions: 2
And then she comes back with ā€œThatā€™s why we know what we know and know we are foreverā€...
I can hear the wedding bells from here...
I can hear people saying "Oh no NOT AGAIN!"

Or baby news???
hope not.

Oh MY!! Breaking news.

Last edited:
Did anyone watch her episode on through the keyhole? Her house was manky šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dog tit filled and cat pissed in mucky mansion flooded... Hey swanky katie... Think of it as a freebie washout.. Assume you 'll claim on the skank mansion house / buildings insurance!! How'd the eff can a bankrupt go on holidays kids shopping trips , buy designer clothes. Thought all credit cards not allowed by the bankcruptcy legal team banned them and gave a weekly cash allowance... Any extra earned money e.g. Ads, social media PA appearances ( earn usually at least a grand) was split between creditors owed by the bankcruptcy legal team????

Reactions: 6
Wow. Super convenient to collect insurance!
Assuming she had changed the policy to an empty buildings one when she moved out - I suspect that's the kind of detail that might have passed her by, she may not be covered for the damage.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.