Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yesterday we had a picture of her in bed snuggled up with jett and bunny and then a picture of her snogging some random.
I currently am still getting trollied on ig by her so called fans... Its quite personal the things they say. It hurts but there all about stop bullying online

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Amid the "So happy for you hun" and the "stfu u haterz she's such a good mum she deserves some shagging time to her self" comments on the pic of the "random" on IG I found this little gem:

@stacieshaxton she has 7 carers for her son as my friend is one of them. Shes never there , she cant cope because if her meds. She pays her agent £10,000 a month to keep the bad press away. Her pets have been taken away because of neglect. Her ex's are paid handsomely each month to be nice, thats why she keeps running out of money

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m in my mid thirties and so Iv always follows Katie- esp when her and Pete were together. And to be honest Iv always had a massive soft spot for her. Even though she’s made mistakes time and time again and made decisions that Iv felt to be awful! Yet Iv always sort of cheered her on, wanting her to turn her life around. But this latest debacle with this new guy has just got me! I really don’t care anymore, she’s beyond ridiculous. Everytime I think she maybe turning things around she just messes it up again!! I actually think she’s an idiot

Reactions: 8
I’m in my mid thirties and so Iv always follows Katie- esp when her and Pete were together. And to be honest Iv always had a massive soft spot for her. Even though she’s made mistakes time and time again and made decisions that Iv felt to be awful! Yet Iv always sort of cheered her on, wanting her to turn her life around. But this latest debacle with this new guy has just got me! I really don’t care anymore, she’s beyond ridiculous. Everytime I think she maybe turning things around she just messes it up again!! I actually think she’s an idiot
Defo, I really like Katie and I’ve been a fan for a few years now and I really want her to turn it around. We’ve had similar issues and we seem to go through stuff at the same time. I really don’t think she should’ve gotten into another relationship, considering she was at Kris’ a few weeks ago! Everyone around her seems to be helping her e.g Pete, Kieran, possibly CAN Management and she’s also managed to move into the house which I’ve seen on rightmove it looks lovely.

his Instagram followers have already jumped and we can see the car is fake for press so god just help her when it ends badly! Hope the kids don’t suffer

she already dragged princess into her mess when she got princess to film the argument with kris recently

Reactions: 4
Amid the "So happy for you hun" and the "stfu u haterz she's such a good mum she deserves some shagging time to her self" comments on the pic of the "random" on IG I found this little gem:

@stacieshaxton she has 7 carers for her son as my friend is one of them. Shes never there , she cant cope because if her meds. She pays her agent £10,000 a month to keep the bad press away. Her pets have been taken away because of neglect. Her ex's are paid handsomely each month to be nice, thats why she keeps running out of money
I thought Harvey was in a residential care home now? & where is she getting 10,000 a month if she is bankrupt 😨

Reactions: 2
I thought Harvey was in a residential care home now? & where is she getting 10,000 a month if she is bankrupt 😨
I think at the height of fame she stashed money away either with family or in Harvey’s trust fund

supposedly she gets paid in cash for some jobs now so doesn’t have to declare tax

Reactions: 4
The pic of them kissing on her IG grid - he looks way more into it than she does. I almost think she looks uncomfortable.
Also, his IG shows quite clearly what car he drives, and it definitely isn’t a Lamborghini! Do they really think people are that stupid?

Reactions: 1
Defo, I really like Katie and I’ve been a fan for a few years now and I really want her to turn it around. We’ve had similar issues and we seem to go through stuff at the same time. I really don’t think she should’ve gotten into another relationship, considering she was at Kris’ a few weeks ago! Everyone around her seems to be helping her e.g Pete, Kieran, possibly CAN Management and she’s also managed to move into the house which I’ve seen on rightmove it looks lovely.

his Instagram followers have already jumped and we can see the car is fake for press so god just help her when it ends badly! Hope the kids don’t suffer

she already dragged princess into her mess when she got princess to film the argument with kris recently
That’s it exactly! I always feel that we never know what goes on behind closed doors and at times Iv seen her vulnerability which I always sort of understood. But the more time goes on, the more she makes these mistakes even when people have been good enough to support her and she actually seemed on a good page with both Kieron and Pete she just goes and makes a whole new other mess.
I don’t understand her at all. She’s so self destructive with her behaviour, it’s like she refuses to grow the f*** up! I mean when your kids are more sensible that you I think it’s time to reflect don’t you?! I really wanted her to do well, to sort herself out and not rely on a man.
She spouts all this independent woman tit but she depends on men to define her so much. I’m surprised she’s got any fans left now, as I say I was a fan before in the early years, but not now. I always watched from afar and wanted her to do well- not anymore now, any sympathy I did have has completely gone!
Ps( I hope all your bad times are out of the way now and you are happy) xx

That’s it exactly! I always feel that we never know what goes on behind closed doors and at times Iv seen her vulnerability which I always sort of understood. But the more time goes on, the more she makes these mistakes even when people have been good enough to support her and she actually seemed on a good page with both Kieron and Pete she just goes and makes a whole new other mess.
I don’t understand her at all. She’s so self destructive with her behaviour, it’s like she refuses to grow the f*** up! I mean when your kids are more sensible that you I think it’s time to reflect don’t you?! I really wanted her to do well, to sort herself out and not rely on a man.
She spouts all this independent woman tit but she depends on men to define her so much. I’m surprised she’s got any fans left now, as I say I was a fan before in the early years, but not now. I always watched from afar and wanted her to do well- not anymore now, any sympathy I did have has completely gone!
Ps( I hope all your bad times are out of the way now and you are happy) xx
Thank you! What I really want to know is the secret to her being bankrupt but keeping the old house and having cash!!!

Oh how typical that this new man is like none she has had before!!! The same old rubbish she spouts every time a new man comes along!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Harvey has the most beautiful soul, I'm sure all his carers adore him.
Wow does she really pay all her exes 😲

I believe he was in care but went back to live with her at the start of lockdown. It might have been the case that the home would have had very stringent restrictions on visitors to minimise covid risk to staff and residents so they might have felt it was better for Harvey's all round well being to return "home" with a care package in place for the time being.

As for the 10k she must be flogging a bucket load of those Tash shaver gadgets she advertises on her IG stories!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's a complete bleeping car crash, always has been, always will be. These knuckle dragging chumps are clearly only in it to raise their profiles and make a quick £££££. I feel sorry for her; she used to be staggeringly beautiful and is now a fright due to too much surgery. Harvey has always been her 'get out of jail free' card - i.e. don't criticise me, my son is disabled and I'm such a good muvva. I only hope that Princess and Bunny don't inherit her insecurities and take a completely different career path.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you! What I really want to know is the secret to her being bankrupt but keeping the old house and having cash!!!
Does anyone remember when her & Pete sued a newspaper and put some of the winnings into a trust fund for J, P & Harvey?

I bet Katie put some of her cash into Harvey’s name and now he’s 18 he can access the trust fund. Maybe Katie can have the reason to use Harvey’s trust fund as she is his mum and carer?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It wrecks my head how she has the same number of hours in the day as I have. Where the duck does she find the time to meet new people, nurture a relationship to the point of going public- and hasn't she just put another fella out the house?- get more pets, chase round after exes for pathetic showdowns etc....during a pandemic?! You can't spread yourself so thinly and have priorities in order. It's just not possible. What a state.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It wrecks my head how she has the same number of hours in the day as I have. Where the duck does she find the time to meet new people, nurture a relationship to the point of going public- and hasn't she just put another fella out the house?- get more pets, chase round after exes for pathetic showdowns etc....during a pandemic?! You can't spread yourself so thinly and have priorities in order. It's just not possible. What a state.
I totally agree, she’ll have exaggerated the length of time she’s known this person it doesn’t fit in with everything she’s been doing and saying, there’s been a lockdown so unless they’ve started a relationship In her house with the kids there ( I know she normally does) but he would’ve been seen,she’s tried to convince everyone she’s been looking after harvey herself, not possible so that means someone else is In the house. She’s been bitching at kris and turning up at his house, why if you’re in the honeymoon period of a new relationship. How is he treating her better than the others? In her house in lockdown? This is not the fitting timeline she’s trying look like the altercation with kris was nothing because the man of her dreams was around? We await him being seen with the kids to wind the others up. She was happy to show off the bloke staying with her.... but this new one was meant to be around? As usual all a load of crap

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.