Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they even known each other long enough for her to have missed a period?
no idea but he's probably already banging her.

So according to this they have been "dating" for less than a month.

It's quite appalling that engagement plans are even being mentioned at this stage, they have only "just met", Katie has really lost it, she's making the same mistake time and time again.

Reactions: 1
So the plastic slags mansion has been trashed ? How could she tell ?
Can anyone else (old like me) remember the yellow pages advert where the neighbour thinks the guys house has been ransacked, but it’s just a cowp so he looks up the number for a cleaner?? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
no idea but he's probably already banging her.

So according to this they have been "dating" for less than a month.

It's quite appalling that engagement plans are even being mentioned at this stage, they have only "just met", Katie has really lost it, she's making the same mistake time and time again.
A £10,000 jumper?! Even I had £10k kicking about as spare change, I would not spend that on a single jumper...
There are conflicting reports about how long they’ve been together. Most saying a month, but I read something from Sheesh Chigwell where they ate over the weekend, saying they were reunited after being forced to spend time apart over lockdown? It’s still too soon to be making all these public declarations though. Those poor children. Again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A £10,000 jumper?! Even I had £10k kicking about as spare change, I would not spend that on a single jumper...
There are conflicting reports about how long they’ve been together. Most saying a month, but I read something from Sheesh Chigwell where they ate over the weekend, saying they were reunited after being forced to spend time apart over lockdown? It’s still too soon to be making all these public declarations though. Those poor children. Again!!
A Louis Vuitton cheap knock off probably.... Does Chigwell have a market??

• Haha
Her eyelids are butchered. Her whole face is from some angles. The surgeon who did that should be struck off !

Can anyone else (old like me) remember the yellow pages advert where the neighbour thinks the guys house has been ransacked, but it’s just a cowp so he looks up the number for a cleaner?? 😂😂😂
Yes I can I thought of that too when I saw the article!

And then she comes back with “That’s why we know what we know and know we are forever”...
I can hear the wedding bells from here...
Is she divorced from Kieran yet?

And Katie is still married to Kieran, far as I know.
Katie claimed the divorce was due back in Feb
not there is no official confirmation.

Last edited:
Is she divorced from Kieran yet?
Not sure that would deter her any more!!

I don't think it ever did, once the relationship goes tits up Katie bags a new "sucker" within days.

Katie price #3 - new thread, new bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see Princess has started her own YouTube channel. tbf she seems like quite a sweet kid. She’ll probably get quite a lot of followers just because of who she is. I feel sorry for her having KP as her mum she must be a nightmare. Not really a fan of Peter Andre but he seems like a good dad and has a more stable home environment for the kids.

sorry just seen this has been discussed! Didn’t read back

That fake lv sweatshirt though, 😕 the pattern doesn't match at the sides, don't need to zoom in any further to see it's a fake. She's so classy.

I know this is cruel and awful of me to think it about a fellow woman, but WHAT AN EARTH DOES A 31 YEAR OLD MAN SEE IN THAT!!!! I just really, really don't get it. I mean, I'm not saying life has to be over at 40 or when divorced with kids, but she's done so much to herself that she looks old before her time. She absolutely wreaks of desperation, and if only half the stories you read about her are true then surely most men would stear well clear / run a mile.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I believe he was in care but went back to live with her at the start of lockdown. It might have been the case that the home would have had very stringent restrictions on visitors to minimise covid risk to staff and residents so they might have felt it was better for Harvey's all round well being to return "home" with a care package in place for the time being.

As for the 10k she must be flogging a bucket load of those Tash shaver gadgets she advertises on her IG stories!
Yep, residential homes for the learning disabled are still well and truely locked down. They are just starting to allow visitors outside, very controlled with social distancing and/or face masks (although realistically not all will understand the rules, and it will be very hard to enforce). I have an adult brother with severe learning disabilities, and my 77 y.o. mum would have him to visit her for one weekend a month, but that's still not allowed and she hasn't seen him since February. Its been very hard for her and she just has to take the word of the staff she speaks to that he's okay. Harvey may not be able to use Zoom or similar as its a hard concept for an autistic person with other learning disabilities to understand that the moving person on the screen is there and can see them too, but isn't there with them. My mum has to decide what's best for him now - to continue as they are until he's allowed to come to her, or possibly cause him distress by visiting with measures that he can't possibly understand.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I know this is cruel and awful of me to think it about a fellow woman, but WHAT AN EARTH DOES A 31 YEAR OLD MAN SEE IN THAT!!!! I just really, really don't get it. I mean, I'm not saying life has to be over at 40 or when divorced with kids, but she's done so much to herself that she looks old before her time. She absolutely wreaks of desperation, and if only half the stories you read about her are true then surely most men would stear well clear / run a mile.
It’s not cruel it’s a valid question!

It’s not cruel it’s a valid question!
I was just going to wtote the same when I read this, now I k ow everyone has faults but surely the bankruptcy, cheating, 5 kids, 3 ex husbands, drug addiction, sex tapes, selling stories and unable to clean up after herself would be a massive turn off? That’s more than the odd red flag? And he might want fame but she’ll make his life hell during and after this relationship. There’s got to be younger celebs with less baggage?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.