Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever been single and just enjoyed life on her own and with her kids?! Always got a man in her life, messing with the kids heads. ‘More pricks than a second hand dartboard’ comes to mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Katie Price #3 - Got Another Boyfriend, Secretly Stashing Riches, Who Knows When She’ll Go Back to Kris’?

Reactions: 3
Katie Price #3 - Got Another Boyfriend, Secretly Stashing Riches, Who Knows When She’ll Go Back to Kris’?
Nah, mine's shorter!

Back to the plot and holy duck it's happening.

‘Best on earth.’ I assume he's shagged her already.

Nah, mine's shorter!

Back to the plot and holy duck it's happening.

‘Best on earth.’ I assume he's shagged her already.
Sorry! I was just doing it like the YouTube Stars’ threads titles! Didn’t know we kept it short and sweet for Katie’s thread!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Defo, I really like Katie and I’ve been a fan for a few years now and I really want her to turn it around. We’ve had similar issues and we seem to go through stuff at the same time. I really don’t think she should’ve gotten into another relationship, considering she was at Kris’ a few weeks ago! Everyone around her seems to be helping her e.g Pete, Kieran, possibly CAN Management and she’s also managed to move into the house which I’ve seen on rightmove it looks lovely.

his Instagram followers have already jumped and we can see the car is fake for press so god just help her when it ends badly! Hope the kids don’t suffer

she already dragged princess into her mess when she got princess to film the argument with kris recently
Nah, no sympathy from me when it goes tits up again. She loves it, she loves the drama. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad. She manufactures it by renting random blokes by the month/week. They use her, she uses them, job done.
Kids? What kids?
Like I said, lockdown is only just ending and she's off and running with her latest rent a penis pouting and posing like an old fool. Next will be the coke and booze.

New thread title
Katie Price #3. Cocked more often than John Wayne's rifle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nah, no sympathy from me when it goes tits up again. She loves it, she loves the drama. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad. She manufactures it by renting random blokes by the month/week. They use her, she uses them, job done.
Kids? What kids?
Like I said, lockdown is only just ending and she's off and running with her latest rent a penis pouting and posing like an old fool. Next will be the coke and booze.

New thread title
Katie Price #3. Cocked more often than John Wayne's rifle.
Love the title 😂she is a disgrace as a mother. Lock down eases and bang a new boyfriend... How long till she's pictured coked up in a pub. She needs to realise people can see through her lies, posts a picture of her in bed with her younger kids then an hour later kissing her rent a cock then keiran posts a family picture... I get so much crap on ig from kp fans for pointing this out. There still at it today saying they hope my children are took off me... Its a joke

Reactions: 6
All I can say is her fans must be as thick as pigshit and them praising her for being a good mum is especially nauseating I doubt she has actually spent one whole day with poor Harvey on her own ever in his whole life, she has lots of help which she never admits to and watch this space Princess will have a nose job as soon as she possibly can 😳

Reactions: 8
She done an interview with a magazine where she says that Princess was an ugly duckling that has now turned into a swan. Nice work there Katie. Mum of the year,

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She done an interview with a magazine where she says that Princess was an ugly duckling that has now turned into a swan. Nice work there Katie. Mum of the year,
That’s shocking. The emotional impact that will have on P could be huge. Poor kid.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.