Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
Yeah agreed. I feel sorry for her but I also feel sorry for that Sphynx cat she obviously left behind in her mucky mansion.
maybe someone has said something and cats protection have it, surely shes not that cruel, perhaps she has someone looking after it , or been rehomed now, I hope so.

Reactions: 1

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Thanks to a friend for the information :)

As for who will play Katie Price, no one in their right mind would, no matter how much you pay them.
It would be interesting what you would call a musical or film on this slags life. "Pink Range Rover"?
The life and times of a pathological liar?
Pink Range Rover....title of her sex tape?

• Haha

Bee2020

I think the short answer is, there's more money to be made through Pete than Katie . Very strange she's liking Katie's posts ...can't see those two kissing and making up 😂
She would have no doubt made more money from Katie, but it would have been hard work. if Katie didn’t want to do something she wouldn’t whereas Pete is quite happy to go along and do as he is told. She would never have been able to get the same squeaky clean image of Katie like she has with Pete.

I can’t see them kissing and making up either. I wonder if Pete has had a word with Claire about trying to get Katie back on track 🤔

Say What

Chatty Member
Wasn’t there a rumour one of her kids was joe harts? And she was goading his wife on her wedding day or something

or have I imagined that
I thought the rumour was that Jett was Joe Harts. The dates don’t add up there. She said she met Kieran in the November but claimed to be 3+ months pregnant when she married him 2 months later....

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Anyone fancy doing a list? I'll start.

The guy she was with pre jungle/Peter. Scott something?
Peter.
Horse guy (oh yes she did)
Alex Reid.
Kieran.
Boyson.
The rich asian guy she was caught coming out of a hotel with and spent a whole summer with in Spain.
The Irish footballer, Shane something.
The ginger (Dutch?)footballer . She tweeted at his bride on the girl's wedding morning.Cunt.
Danny Cipriani , or chipolata as she called him.
Charlotte Church's ex, rugby guy, Gavin Henson?
The squishy faced muppet from Geordie shore.
The two German guys in the "I love coke " video. She was accidentally pictured naked in a background mirror shot.
Gareth Gates.Took his virginity while she was pregnant with H.
Dane bowers.Aborted his child in a temper tantrum at him singing with Posh.
The recent young builder who sold a story on her being like a sack of spuds in bed.

That's 16 so far. I know she's a freak but I doubt she has 16 fingers on one of her hands.
Anyone fancy doing a list? I'll start.

The guy she was with pre jungle/Peter. Scott something?
Peter.
Horse guy (oh yes she did)
Alex Reid.
Kieran.
Boyson.
The rich asian guy she was caught coming out of a hotel with and spent a whole summer with in Spain.
The Irish footballer, Shane something.
The ginger (Dutch?)footballer . She tweeted at his bride on the girl's wedding morning.Cunt.
Danny Cipriani , or chipolata as she called him.
Charlotte Church's ex, rugby guy, Gavin Henson?
The squishy faced muppet from Geordie shore.
The two German guys in the "I love coke " video. She was accidentally pictured naked in a background mirror shot.
Gareth Gates.Took his virginity while she was pregnant with H.
Dane bowers.Aborted his child in a temper tantrum at him singing with Posh.
The recent young builder who sold a story on her being like a sack of spuds in bed.

That's 16 so far. I know she's a freak but I doubt she has 16 fingers on one of her hands.
Pure minging :sick:

VIP Member
And then she comes back with “That’s why we know what we know and know we are forever”...
I can hear the wedding bells from here...
I can hear people saying "Oh no NOT AGAIN!"

Or baby news???
hope not.

Oh MY!! Breaking news.

Last edited:

Passthetea

She's been hanging that line out as years, I mind her saying it around Pete time. Can't believe she's saying it now lol.
As for the guard dog, sure she's nothing to steal anyway lol

DramaNoDrama

I don't understand how Pete has let her have the kids, Emily works in a hospital, Harvey is vulnerable, Kate has some random bloke isolating with her.... Sometimes I think Pete doesn't give one and agrees for half the pap money. She is disgusting. She even let a pap in her house.
Are the kids with her again? 😮

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
It is Princess... it looks like they're wearing the same clothes and hairstyles as their shopping trip here... probably happened on the same day
I think the girl in the grey sweatshirt is her assistant and the girl in the red leggings is Princess (just going by the staged shopping centre photos I saw on the Daily Fail!)

floatingalong6

I bet her fan page @the.pricey made it for her. It’s the same format as the one they made for Harvey’s birthday and with the same music too!
Wonder if she asked them to make it, as they never posted it on their own page

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
Her body is not too bad to look at if you like that pumped up look but she can't use it like a normal human. Everything is butchered to get that look and she has so many scars it's totally bokey. Between her fear of reopening scar tissue and her general idleness she is incredibly unhealthy.
Was gonna post an image of her breast enlargement/reduction/enlargement/reduction/enlargement scars but they're just ghastly and frankly scare the shit out of me that anyone opts for that shit from pure vanity. So just a facial one, though that's pretty grim too.

I know exactly what you’re saying I saw an old black and white movie yesterday Joan Collins was in it she was coming out of prison and very young,I’m not saying Joan hasn’t had anything done but look at her now it’s still her and she still looks good at the age she is.Katie could learn a lot from her.

Speechdancer

Chatty Member
Here we go again!same old,same old about time she just shut her trap,who the fuck is interested.🙄
Katie still in denial.

Twinkleyeyes

Apparently with Simon Cowell :sick:

Yes! Hi name was Andre Pinto. Her besties Gary and Phil snuck them in and our of their house for romps. It was barely 4 weeks after she split from Pete.
I thought she did the horse guy Andrew. Him too