Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
If she was on anything then her jaw would be swinging. I’m not a KP fan, but I really don’t think she’s on anything in her story. Just moving her leg 🤷🏻‍♀️

Handerton

Chatty Member
Local paps with any sense will wake up and head straight for Katie’s house. The papers will print anything about her and she‘s not exactly shy about giving them stuff to photograph.
Can’t be a big payday though - a story about KP is only going to generate maybe £100 in ad revenue these days. It’s not as if they can sell the photos internationally!

GlitterKnickers

I get the vibe you're not keen on her.:unsure:

Good summation though. I don't go with wishing her well like some nice folk on here. I wish her exactly what she has inflicted on others over the years. That'll do for me. If she even gets back half of the humiliation and pain she's caused then that's fine.
Her problem at the moment ... apart from looking like a battered barbie doll left on a hot radiator, being bankrupt, having no kids living with her and being a bitch ... is that she trampled over so many people on her way up the ladder that they are cheering on her spectacular descent into hell.
Where are all her children living atm then?

orangelolly

Chatty Member
It probably is Princess and I haven't read the article or looked at the video but what's her nanny/hired help called? She looks a bit like Princess