Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is he gay tho ? He really doesn’t give off any hetro vibes to me.
I think that too. His dress sense with the emphasis on showing off his balls to maximum capacity 🤢

Ive just watched it Princess cant be arsed with her mum IMO. Also Katie's bloody hair looks awful!
Katie need to lob off her hair extensions theyre too long for her age and a shoulder length hair is more flattering. Though mind you what shes done to her face is scary. She was only 40! Youd do that at 60!

I’ve been really surprised by Peters public interactions with Katie and they are suddenly becoming more and more frequent lately, he has certainly changed his tune!!

With both their careers and profiles down the pan, i do wonder if they are both gonna try and sell their co-parenting relationship now and that’s what it’s all about. A reality show that both separate family’s are featured in somehow...
Perhaps they will team up and have a TV show. Lets face it Peter is clean cut and safe and you wontbe excited to eatch that a slovely as he is. Katie is crazy and thats more entertaining. Id prob watch if they both got the families together... Katie and Emily soooo different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My crazy clean up.
Katie goes to live with Pete. Emily gives her medical, dietary, mental advice (she does write a column 😂) and Pete goes to her house for some sos diy

Harvey and Pete get to spend some quality time together.
it lasts 3 days before Katie goes mental - tries some moves on Pete and off she goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My crazy clean up.
Katie goes to live with Pete. Emily gives her medical, dietary, mental advice (she does write a column 😂) and Pete goes to her house for some sos diy

it lasts 3 days before Katie goes mental - tries some moves on Pete and off she goes.
Somebody commission this please!

Reactions: 6
And this is the SAME Katie Price who is trying to lobby for online abuse........she can kiss that goodbye for a start.
Right. Like she bullied Jane Pountney, posted defaced images of her and flogged stories about her for months after Kieran allegedly shagged her.

Kieran was just as bad. He sold stories about shagging Jane in lay bys while covered in plaster dust from his job.
twit had long since stopped plastering and was the housekeeper, cook, baby sitter, farm hand and dogsbody way before he shagged Jane, but it belittled pricey's target and that was the point.

Reactions: 5
My crazy clean up.

That would be Insania

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right. Like she bullied Jane Pountney, posted defaced images of her and flogged stories about her for months after Kieran allegedly shagged her.
3jwS2eG.jpg

Kieran was just as bad. He sold stories about shagging Jane in lay bys while covered in plaster dust from his job.
twit had long since stopped plastering and was the housekeeper, cook, baby sitter, farm hand and dogsbody way before he shagged Jane, but it belittled pricey's target and that was the point.
I have always thought strange thing with Poutney,she showed up at her house to confront her yes with photographers,I think it was set up,she knew but let’s get money out of it.

Strange woman.🤔

Reactions: 2
Is anything actually true about Kierians addiction of sleeping with any woman that cane in contact with him?
seems abit off to me that all these woman were all off with him constantly and most being Katie’s friends?

So she took Princess to Kris' house and got someone else to film it? Why drag your 13 year old daughter into it???? This woman is the dictionary definition of a psycho.

Reactions: 10
So she took Princess to Kris' house and got someone else to film it? Why drag your 13 year old daughter into it???? This woman is the dictionary definition of a psycho.
Unbelievable. The child looks dolled up like mummy too.You can tell she's used to this madness on her mummy days as she's not a bit bothered.
Pricey was halfway in the damn window sqwawking at him! so I don't think her video proves anything other than that she's a nutcase. And Bianca is certainly entitled to feel threatened if she has been staying at that address on overnights.Pricey is nuts.
Having said that I bet he has been messaging her on the QT. She was a nice little earner for him and was happy to collude with him in stupid break-up ... back together ... break up ... back together endless stories for cash, with making up holidays and free car wraps etc.He must be feeling the pinch as Bianca is not yet at the level of fame whoring and soul selling that pricey is(though not far off) and he doesn't seem to have a job.
I did laugh at her rep saying she's doing well and is clean etc etc. Honey child, aren't we all since corona hit. I give it another month more and she'll be back off her trolley on sniff and booze.

Reactions: 6
Total nutter,awful taking your daughter,wonder if she told Princy ,watch this and learn from mummy...🤬

Why would she involve her kids in that situation? If I was Pete I'd be raging that my daughter was witness to that.

Reactions: 9
She can’t be making that much, before the last ban she was trawling tiny nightclubs (like, under 200 people venues) charging £5 for selfies while getting hammered. Surely nobody making say, £2000 a wk or something would be arsed to travel hundreds of miles for a few hundred quid max?

Reactions: 1
The plot thickens
This is disgusting. Why is she taking her teenage daughter? Pete should get his act together and stop this. Social services should be involved. The stupid cow is a liability and is man obsessed. All she does is compare herself to other women. She’s not right in the head at all. 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.