Katie Price #198 All quiet on the western front, she’ll always remain the worlds biggest c u next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah just saw it, awful. And that's a week after it happened. Surprised KFP hasn't piped up about him, another reason I don't think it's her choice to come off socials. She'd be chomping at the bit for a reason to slag an ex off.
Given that she lied and faked a bruise I think she would be torn to shreds if she made any comment whatsoever.

Reactions: 33
2nd story in days that PA is more like Pete, no longer likened to KP 🤣
The Thing won't like that, first Kieran with the kids looking all happy and "clean and smart" now princess looking like dad, The Things gonna blow at some point 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 35
why is the sun posting a article saying Katie seen dancing with bunny at a wedding with no sign of Carl,we all know it was at her sisters wedding and Carl was not allowed,this is OLD NEWS,OLD PICTURES THE WEDDING WAS ABOUT THE 22ND JUNE(that is how much the media follow her around they have to use pictures that are nearly 2 month old unless she sends them new ones by backgrid)
I think they are winding her up slowly and goading her & I still think they have something to reveal or they’re working on something 🤞🏻✌✌✌✌✌✌

Reactions: 29
2nd story in days that PA is more like Pete, no longer likened to KP 🤣
I always said stick a blonde wig on PA and you've got Princess. She's his spit, more so than junior. Skank was just the incubator

Reactions: 28
Skanky definately has a social media ban. Absolutely. Because the Charles Drury incident with Lauren would mean a cash day bonanza for Skank. She hasn’t even commented on it, probably because she isn’t allowed to. If the case goes to court as an assault, all his victims will be chiming in. Poor Lauren, I feel gutted for her, the death of her ex boyfrien, the loss of a baby and now an assault. Too much for a person. The detri of the ‘male companion’ in reality world is depressing. The men seem to move from girl to girl just for clicks and likes. They mess up the process of actuall finding someone who cares about you more than they care about their Instagram story.
She's posted stuff though, she's not banned from anything if she's still posting.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Given that she lied and faked a bruise I think she would be torn to shreds if she made any comment whatsoever.
I did think this as I typed but then realised she has absolutely no self awareness and it likely wouldn't stop her at all.

Reactions: 15
Will try to be a good boy on here x
No, don't do that! We're all here because we can say what we like without it being deleted or getting banned by the Fail and the Scum. It's bliss to speak plain and have it stay.

According to lspg (or whatever it's called) Carl took to wanking in a car and splashing out on himself for OF. Eurggh. Even more reason not to touch his manky old motors.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
No, don't do that! We're all here because we can say what we like without it being deleted or getting banned by the Fail and the Scum. It's bliss to speak plain and have it stay.
Been a long time since i let rip with a big sweaty word rant about The Thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'Reduces & fights cellulite'.😂😂
Each one contains a mini Lipo machine!
As a bankrupt just how does she get away with this?
😠😠
It’s going to take more than a lumpy piece of soap to sort out her massacred body & face. Plus she looks dirty. Who would buy that? Months……to come up with this genius crap🙀💩.
1660397999123.jpeg
£2.50 for similar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.