Katie Price #198 All quiet on the western front, she’ll always remain the worlds biggest c u next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DC I always come here to comment when I’ve seen something (KFP’s recent tik toks, just seen Lauren’s black eye) and you’ve beat me to it 😂😂 you’re too good ❤
Well I was so poorly on Thursday night, my mum came round yesterday afternoon and made me do a covid test. Positive. Then she did one, and guess what? She’s positive too! So I’m in bed all weekend, hoping KFP gets slaughtered at the polo today/tonight and SB’s jaw starts as he wanders around MM ranting to the camera 😂😂 daft bleep.
Snap, me too, Covid that is, but I don’t seem to have suffered too bad, had worse colds, I feel quite lucky. Hope you feel better soon 😘

Yes, bring on a good old rant, need some Saturday night entertainment 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The family always blame her fellas though don't they. Who was responsible when she took coke in 2018 and did the rap video? AFP just parrots the line that all her blokes have been out to destroy her and affect her menkil elf. I look forward to the months after the SB split when Kipper's life will be miraculously turned around and she'll be a perfect mum. As if!
.Sink Boy should be quaking in his goochies, because he is going to be the poster boy for coercive control.
Every rubbish decision she has made will, in some way be attributed to him.
“Ee frentened me, ee tol me to say bad fings, ee made me neglect my kids and write stuff on insta “
The next thing will be a revision of Slapgate,which the Sun will publish with glee.
She will find a way to sell stories that put her in a better light. I suspect there will be episodes of “ self medicating to deal with the fear”.
He is a fool if he believes there will be any kind of loyalty,or sense of obligation. It will all come out, no matter what she has promised him.The only thing she is worried about is the money trail.He knows too much.
I actually think she plays her family as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@EyeOfTheHawk on the last thread regarding naming a hospital after Skanky.... Just goes to show that Brighton also has some more deluded citizens...! Although three other comments are actually saying 'no' to that suggestion...!

Big Bully
12th August 5:42 pm
The Katie Price building would actually be quite a good idea because when people go to hospital theyre not happy and many of them are very sick people. Katie Price is all about glamour and fun so I think going into a hospital building named after Katie Price would make the experience a bit more bearable. It would also be a bit of a fun talking point to have and really lighten the mood at a difficult time.

Also as has been stated already she's still alive unlike these old people from the past so she'd be able to turn up and do the official opening and the hospital would be able to get some really good publicity and media coverage.

The problem with some of the more serious suggestions such as great scientists and surgeons associated with Brighton is that 99% of the patients and public won't ever have heard of them whereas Katie Price is a household name and Brighton born and bred.

Think I'm right in saying there's already a hospital building down there that's named after Elton John so there's a bit of a trend already of naming hospital buildings in Brighton after celebrities.
The only use she'll be to the NHS is to cut her head off and stick on the blue light.

Traffic will get out of the way for sure after hearing that foghorn 🚑 🔊 "WooHoo, WooHoo, WooHoo!!!"

Maybe they want a reaction out of her or him. Possibly because she is not giving them an excloosif on the 'big news'. 😅

Yes, name a hospital ward after a drunk driving abuser who has assaulted people and puts other people in hospital. Great idea thicko!
Yep, sure they'd want her named after a Maternity Ward after the comment she made about an unborn baby

• Haha
  • Angry
Just seen Lozza’s black eye 😳 so that’s 2 guys KP picked who like to go to the ‘punch tavern’. (Courtesy of @Binfest, that one!)
Yeah just saw it, awful. And that's a week after it happened. Surprised KFP hasn't piped up about him, another reason I don't think it's her choice to come off socials. She'd be chomping at the bit for a reason to slag an ex off.

Reactions: 28
I had heard that they kept everyone else out of this room while they danced so that she could get her crew to film.
Why didn’t SFP and Harry put their foot down about her riding roughshod over their wedding reception? Unless they were taking a cut of the revenue of course?

Reactions: 22
why is the sun posting a article saying Katie seen dancing with bunny at a wedding with no sign of Carl,we all know it was at her sisters wedding and Carl was not allowed,this is OLD NEWS,OLD PICTURES THE WEDDING WAS ABOUT THE 22ND JUNE(that is how much the media follow her around they have to use pictures that are nearly 2 month old unless she sends them new ones by backgrid)
And he had to wait outside AFP house to pick KFP up after the family photo, sitting in the garden, because he wasn’t allowed in or welcome! 🙀🤣

Snap, me too, Covid that is, but I don’t seem to have suffered too bad, had worse colds, I feel quite lucky. Hope you feel better soon 😘

Yes, bring on a good old rant, need some Saturday night entertainment 🤣
Glad you’re not too bad DC. Take care.💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just seen Lozza’s black eye 😳 so that’s 2 guys KP picked who like to go to the ‘punch tavern’. (Courtesy of @Binfest, that one!)
thats a hell of a black eye and from a week ago too,although i do feel for lauren ( no one should have to go through the last couple of weeks she has), she will get some mileage out of that,publicity wise and show the weedy bastard up for what he is........ now skanky,thats a bruise !

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Skanky definately has a social media ban. Absolutely. Because the Charles Drury incident with Lauren would mean a cash day bonanza for Skank. She hasn’t even commented on it, probably because she isn’t allowed to. If the case goes to court as an assault, all his victims will be chiming in. Poor Lauren, I feel gutted for her, the death of her ex boyfrien, the loss of a baby and now an assault. Too much for a person. The detri of the ‘male companion’ in reality world is depressing. The men seem to move from girl to girl just for clicks and likes. They mess up the process of actuall finding someone who cares about you more than they care about their Instagram story.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Think the only reason Price is on a social media ban"for personal reasons" is because she's filming the mm renovations and C4 have told her to keep her gob shut, there's been to many opportunities missed lately were Price would have jumped on the bandwagon to get a story printed and stay relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I do wonder if they were just highlighting her drinking and no SB….as it was a new video. But not stating facts they know 🤣 they seem to be trying to show up her lies and inconsistencies in a round about way…
The media also REALLY don't like Carol, no one wants to make him a zleb ... Some media still have a soft spot for Kipper which speaks volumes about him .... they weren't like this with her other blokes ... In my opinion it all stems from Slapgate ... He whacked her, family know it, media knows it ... He got away with it legally only because Kipper withdrew her statement that's why no one will buy his 'B&W troof', why the family won't have anything to do with him & why the media don't like him

Reactions: 34
Why didn’t SFP and Harry put their foot down about her riding roughshod over their wedding reception? Unless they were taking a cut of the revenue of course?
Good question. It beggars belief really. Just shows how much pull she has with them.Junior's single was just released and she made sure she got him on camera. It's a rarity.

Reactions: 17
The media also REALLY don't like Carol, no one wants to make him a zleb ... Some media still have a soft spot for Kipper which speaks volumes about him .... they weren't like this with her other blokes ... In my opinion it all stems from Slapgate ... He whacked her, family know it, media knows it ... He got away with it legally only because Kipper withdrew her statement that's why no one will buy his 'B&W troof', why the family won't have anything to do with him & why the media don't like him
Said the same price wouldn't make a statement and press charges so happy hands got off,if you look at some Thai holiday pics price has bruising to her ribs and like she told everyone on her night out "we were arguing throughout the holiday and it came to blows" the guys an abuser both physically and mentally and feeds her habits to keep control.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
thats a hell of a black eye and from a week ago too,although i do feel for lauren ( no one should have to go through the last couple of weeks she has), she will get some mileage out of that,publicity wise and show the weedy bastard up for what he is........ now skanky,thats a bruise !
I believe she said that it's a fractured eye socket, not just a black eye ... My friend had that from an accident, looks similar tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Said the same price wouldn't make a statement and press charges so happy hands got off,if you look at some Thai holiday pics price has bruising to her ribs and like she told everyone on her night out "we were arguing throughout the holiday and it came to blows" the guys an abuser both physically and mentally and feeds her habits to keep control.
I thought it was where the ink from the tattoos were wiped - still there because she doesn't know how to have a good scrub

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
.Sink Boy should be quaking in his goochies, because he is going to be the poster boy for coercive control.
Every rubbish decision she has made will, in some way be attributed to him.
“Ee frentened me, ee tol me to say bad fings, ee made me neglect my kids and write stuff on insta “
The next thing will be a revision of Slapgate,which the Sun will publish with glee.
She will find a way to sell stories that put her in a better light. I suspect there will be episodes of “ self medicating to deal with the fear”.
He is a fool if he believes there will be any kind of loyalty,or sense of obligation. It will all come out, no matter what she has promised him.The only thing she is worried about is the money trail.He knows too much.
I actually think she plays her family as well.
Yes I totally agree that she plays her family. Everyone will get a different version of events and be convinced they have the true one and the others can't be trusted.

• Heart
Thanks i try my best 😀 using old user name but it won't be long before i'm banned again.
I’m so glad you’ve joined us Stan. You were a great support to me on The Sun like many others on here. You’re back with chums!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.