Katie Price #198 All quiet on the western front, she’ll always remain the worlds biggest c u next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Gem74 for the shiny new thread title!! We lasted a whole week with one thread as he’s been giving us nowt.

Prev thread here:

Onwards Krusties!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was just posting as the thread closed and didnt want to waste it....

katie price #199 - kp quiet, slowed down our tattling, Cole quits OF and deck fapping

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
why is the sun posting a article saying Katie seen dancing with bunny at a wedding with no sign of Carl,we all know it was at her sisters wedding and Carl was not allowed,this is OLD NEWS,OLD PICTURES THE WEDDING WAS ABOUT THE 22ND JUNE(that is how much the media follow her around they have to use pictures that are nearly 2 month old unless she sends them new ones by backgrid)

Reactions: 32
Someone has to be paying her, she is skint and makes her money from SM and the red tops. I wonder is she blackmailing someone?

Reactions: 12
why is the sun posting a article saying Katie seen dancing with bunny at a wedding with no sign of Carl,we all know it was at her sisters wedding and Carl was not allowed,this is OLD NEWS,OLD PICTURES THE WEDDING WAS ABOUT THE 22ND JUNE(that is how much the media follow her around they have to use pictures that are nearly 2 month old unless she sends them new ones by backgrid)
I do wonder if they were just highlighting her drinking and no SB….as it was a new video. But not stating facts they know 🤣 they seem to be trying to show up her lies and inconsistencies in a round about way…

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I do wonder if they were just highlighting her drinking and no SB….as it was a new video. But not stating facts they know 🤣 they seem to be trying to show up her lies and inconsistencies in a round about way…
I thought this, the sun seem to be hinting they have split but Skanky and Wanky seem to want to play some games about it

Reactions: 23
Was anyone else even at that wedding? It just looks like Skank and the kids were the only ones there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@EyeOfTheHawk on the last thread regarding naming a hospital after Skanky.... Just goes to show that Brighton also has some more deluded citizens...! Although three other comments are actually saying 'no' to that suggestion...!

Big Bully
12th August 5:42 pm
The Katie Price building would actually be quite a good idea because when people go to hospital theyre not happy and many of them are very sick people. Katie Price is all about glamour and fun so I think going into a hospital building named after Katie Price would make the experience a bit more bearable. It would also be a bit of a fun talking point to have and really lighten the mood at a difficult time.

Also as has been stated already she's still alive unlike these old people from the past so she'd be able to turn up and do the official opening and the hospital would be able to get some really good publicity and media coverage.

The problem with some of the more serious suggestions such as great scientists and surgeons associated with Brighton is that 99% of the patients and public won't ever have heard of them whereas Katie Price is a household name and Brighton born and bred.

Think I'm right in saying there's already a hospital building down there that's named after Elton John so there's a bit of a trend already of naming hospital buildings in Brighton after celebrities.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She s been using and humiliating boyfriends/husbands for years for media effect but i read this comment which could be the case to an extent that she s been isolated by SB from her family. We dont really know these people but the fact that her family doesnt like him genuinelly to the point he was not invited to her sisters wedding shows there is a big issue there. Also laughed with the comment whether he is straight after ranting on instagram.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe they want a reaction out of her or him. Possibly because she is not giving them an excloosif on the 'big news'. 😅

@EyeOfTheHawk on the last thread regarding naming a hospital after Skanky.... Just goes to show that Brighton also has some more deluded citizens...! Although three other comments are actually saying 'no' to that suggestion...!

Big Bully
The Katie Price building would actually be quite a good idea because when people go to hospital theyre not happy and many of them are very sick people. Katie Price is all about glamour and fun so I think going into a hospital building named after Katie Price would make the experience a bit more bearable. It would also be a bit of a fun talking point to have and really lighten the mood at a difficult time.

Also as has been stated already she's still alive unlike these old people from the past so she'd be able to turn up and do the official opening and the hospital would be able to get some really good publicity and media coverage.

The problem with some of the more serious suggestions such as great scientists and surgeons associated with Brighton is that 99% of the patients and public won't ever have heard of them whereas Katie Price is a household name and Brighton born and bred.

Think I'm right in saying there's already a hospital building down there that's named after Elton John so there's a bit of a trend already of naming hospital buildings in Brighton after celebrities.
Yes, name a hospital ward after a drunk driving abuser who has assaulted people and puts other people in hospital. Great idea thicko!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Big Bully

I think its a great idea! Can imagine the ward with huge posters of it mowing the grass and other classics that will no doubt will cheer up the poorly and give them fresh supply of gossip and Herpes directly from the horse mouth.
May I also suggest:
Kp ward for dental disasters
" " " mental elf

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just seen Lozza’s black eye 😳 so that’s 2 guys KP picked who like to go to the ‘punch tavern’. (Courtesy of @Binfest, that one!)

• Sad
Reactions: 46
She s been using and humiliating boyfriends/husbands for years for media effect but i read this comment which could be the case to an extent that she s been isolated by SB from her family. We dont really know these people but the fact that her family doesnt like him genuinelly to the point he was not invited to her sisters wedding shows there is a big issue there. Also laughed with the comment whether he is straight after ranting on instagram.
The family always blame her fellas though don't they. Who was responsible when she took coke in 2018 and did the rap video? AFP just parrots the line that all her blokes have been out to destroy her and affect her menkil elf. I look forward to the months after the SB split when Kipper's life will be miraculously turned around and she'll be a perfect mum. As if!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Big Bully

Haha as if Skanky would get the new building after her, these people 😂 You can never tell if they are being sarcastic or actually mean it, but I bet some do, this one probably does 🤦🏽‍♀️

The Elton John building was named after Elton as he funded it. It is used for HIV research and treatment, and Elton continues to fund HIV/AIDS resources in Brighton through his charity. Elton a proper celebrity who does good for others, Skanky a washed-up has-been who only looks out for herself, reality TV has a lot to answer for.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Was anyone else even at that wedding? It just looks like Skank and the kids were the only ones there.
I had heard that they kept everyone else out of this room while they danced so that she could get her crew to film.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Just seen Lozza’s black eye 😳 so that’s 2 guys KP picked who like to go to the ‘punch tavern’. (Courtesy of @Binfest, that one!)
DC I always come here to comment when I’ve seen something (KFP’s recent tik toks, just seen Lauren’s black eye) and you’ve beat me to it 😂😂 you’re too good ❤
Well I was so poorly on Thursday night, my mum came round yesterday afternoon and made me do a covid test. Positive. Then she did one, and guess what? She’s positive too! So I’m in bed all weekend, hoping KFP gets slaughtered at the polo today/tonight and SB’s jaw starts as he wanders around MM ranting to the camera 😂😂 daft bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Big Bully

Naming anything - even the bogs in the local park - after skanky is no recommendation whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.