Katie Price #195 Nips fell off & managed to escape, now Phil and Grant are covered in tape!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very telling that only Harvey is there. There must be something going on if the other 4 children aren’t allowed there when he’s about and he was not invited to her sisters wedding!!

Reactions: 44
Don't forget he's 'on the frontline'
Should start a 'Clap for Carl'
someone suggested that on the previous thread.

Everyday at 5pm, we need to clap for Cole. We can do a belated one today. Here's mine

cole you are a sink wanking prick! Here's your recognition

Reactions: 50
My thoughts exactly Angel!!! The fact that she is shuffling about saying nothing whilst this angry little bastard shouts the odds makes me think it is what he tells her all the time!! Something is very very wrong there.....I have met many a violent man in my time....they all read from the exact same script....they're the victims, they need a fuckin medal.....blah blah blah!! Her downfall has been nothing short of spectacular and it is down to him.....even if she does want rid of him...he will not go without a fight and this video proves that....any man with and kind of self worth would be away like the clappers by now but this bastard is enjoying every minute of this!! Very very disturbing

Reactions: 63
Something is very off though, I know they’re not fucking normal in any way shape or form, But surely
You’d be next to each holding hands or something,to express how together you are
Never known Skanky to be so quiet , and “here she is” not very endearing is it? Very aggressive also ,
Like roid rage or something, when people are discussing their togetherness not matter how angry they can’t help but soften a bit, human nature, or mention your other half with a few endearments, it’s a full on rant , not how normal people behave

Reactions: 54
The latter stories in the garden appear very sinister. He certainly doesn't come across as a caring partner. He comes across as a manipulative narcissist. I'm waiting for the 'She would be nothing without me' rant.

Reactions: 50

The Mirror were on it sharpish - what a twat he is.

Weird how she wasn’t gobbing off in the background, normally you can’t shut her up!

Reactions: 52
Frontline? I think the only line he's on is of the white powdered variety.

And at about 40 secs where he refers to her as "this woman" it doesn't sound right to me. Like he can't seem to bring himself to use her name.

Reactions: 56
I agree. Saying he’s the only one there for her. What about SFP, AFP, PPFencing and even her older kids?? What a total

Reactions: 45
He's a propa hero being on the Frontline for monfs and monfs. I'm thinking of arranging a doorstep clap for sinkboy 8pm on Thursday.

He's probably got the clap from his dolly.

Don't forget he's 'on the frontline'
Should start a 'Clap for Carl'
Beat me to it

Reactions: 37
There's nothing redeeming about him is there? However he presents himself he is wrong on all counts
Comments are open in the Mirror if anyone feels the need

Reactions: 34
His rant makes me very uncomfortable. I have lived with that type of man and it’s not nice.
I’m the only one that puts up with you. (Even though I’ve done nothing wrong)
No one else will look after you.
Basically wanting a medal for being in a relationship with you. Coercive and controlling behaviour, with violence. That’s who he is!!
I have never liked SB. He isn’t the best she’s ever had. He’s the worst. She does need him gone. Simple as that.

Reactions: 65

Totally agree with this. I have just watched his stories and was shocked at how aggressive he actually is. She just stood there, no whoo hooing I think she was scared. He is coming across like a violent psychopath.

And what he was saying! He want fucking recognition for putting up with all the shit! Who says that about their partner? I think she has said something pissed and it is probably true she wants shot of him but for whatever reason he is still there.

Reactions: 40
Having watched it again yes I think this is aimed at her family. Bet this won't go down well with AFP and SFP

Reactions: 42
I think it's classic 'roid rage'. Now the celeb MMA thing is back on he's back on the steroids to try and bulk up quickly as he hasn't bothered to do the consistent work required. Add too that he is a nasty vicious man in the first place and it's not a very good combination. Sad to see H is there though.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.