Katie Price #194 Kippers nipples back on show, where has Carol gone? We don’t know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly that - which is why she will never be successful again, she’s stuck in that cycle.
She always promotes ideas as her own. Did exact that to @PTMe, made out the girls night in sessions were her idea, when it was @PTMe doing all the hard work and coming up with ideas.
She pretends she has a line of clothing on JYY, designed by her…That’s a no too.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

It’s like a different person isn’t it ? Well facially anyways. Not to mention the figure 😳

; the vile attitude & arrogance is already there.

A modewl who doesn’t like the clothes they’ve “ put her in “ when she had absolutely nothing going for her as a modewl in the first place 🤣🤣
Rude , entitled, talentless , gormless twit .

She can disappear all she likes, I’ll never stop loathing her .
Good grief, why on earth would anyone ever book her for a modeling job with that attitude?

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I know !

She isn’t even remotely attractive & then she’s difficult, moans & doesn’t understand that family friendly means no minge or tits out like normal .

Even then she was getting away with being vile when she really had nothing much to offer .
I thought it then - but I thought it was just me missing something , but no , years later I see that I was correct all along .

Reactions: 40
Whenever they are from they obviously arent featuring her new hair and Tattoos which is what she promised the OF subscribers the other day ... she is so ruddy lazy ... she is probably only just realising she will HAVE to actually take new pictures instead of wheeling out old ones and trying to pass them off as 'a new shoot' because she is covered in cave paintings now 😂😂 Didnt think that one through did you Kipper
Air brush them out probs haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh ooh. Been away just caught up with the daddywoods stuff, Huh you can never troll Krusties, But never thought I’d see the day when somebody made Bunnycuddles seem sane ,
Tell you what though, you know when it’s hot, and then the weather breaks and it pisses down?
This is that, Skanky makes her money from social media, got nothing else, So it’s either embarrassment, or a big reveal coming up, either way the house of cards is falling down, she’s fucked
Hear that Monsieur ? Liar liar ? Bet they’re looking down pissing themselves, know I am

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s not very often I stick up for ‘the thing’ but come on guys give her a break!!!! That post about wearing a latex skirt was obviously put on only fans in error, it was clearly meant to be addressed to Kay’s catalogue ladies underwear photography department in a bid to get some money to pay her creditors off. I need to sit down, I’ve gone all light headed for some reason.
You know what I loved best of all about that advert for her seedy OF complete with her chafing rubber skirt and painted on raspberries?
The fact at the bottom it said "£6.99 - unpaid" Waaaaaaaa hahahahahahaha!

Who is going to pay to gawp at that plastic expanse when they can google it's bits n' pieces to see what it used to look like decades ago? It cannot compete with the young girls any more yet does not appear to comprehend that her days as a "sex bomb" are OVER, to the degree she's more like bombed-out like a crater after Putin has fired his nasty rockets at another school :(
Give it up skanks for your own sake if nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know !

She isn’t even remotely attractive & then she’s difficult, moans & doesn’t understand that family friendly means no minge or tits out like normal .

Even then she was getting away with being vile when she really had nothing much to offer .
I thought it then - but I thought it was just me missing something , but no , years later I see that I was correct all along .
I remember one of her tit shows she was doing a photoshoot in Ibiza, think it was.
Her Mother was there when she was doing the shoot, and the photographer was a young girl. As soon as the camera clicked Kipper said, "That's that one, that's that and that's that one" something like that and totally controlling the shoot. The look on that poor girl's face. I would have said, "Actually, you know what...Im not gonna bother with you, you look completely tit in a bikini. I'm off to the pool party to find a young pretty girl"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Found this...

Do not upload, post, display or publish content on OnlyFans that:
(and one of the points were) actual or simulated material depicting bodily fluids commonly secreted during sexual conduct.

So I read that as SB w&nk broke OFs rules...? 🤷‍♀️
So maybe SB Malakas has been chucked off OF? Oh duck LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whenever they are from they obviously arent featuring her new hair and Tattoos which is what she promised the OF subscribers the other day ... she is so ruddy lazy ... she is probably only just realising she will HAVE to actually take new pictures instead of wheeling out old ones and trying to pass them off as 'a new shoot' because she is covered in cave paintings now 😂😂 Didnt think that one through did you Kipper
Silly woman doesn't think anything through Tbh.

Reactions: 14
Oh I never saw that ; I think I only came in a couple of hours in to the whole palaver ☺

So it was clearly done to target Tattle then from the get go , given that’s a Tattle Term .

Thanks for that , I’d clearly missed that bit ☺
Yeah I spotted it because they’d put a comment on something on SBs Instagram…and their avatar photo was the one that @kourtneykool had very recently found on SBs OF page and shared on here…..wouldn’t have noticed it otherwise. It was all very weird (and some of it was pretty funny)! x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Illiterate twerp, it's a u-bend not an unbend. Shame he couldn't have said something witty instead of trying and failing.
I made it up and I just realised my u bend mistake now loooool ..you made me laugh
Love Pom 😂😂😂😂😂🥰❤🤗😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.