Katie Price #192 Trouble in paradise, SB hates KFP’s drama, but Krusties hope they’ll get their karma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would just like to apologise for renaming Ozzy Tudo. If you're reading this Mr Turd....I'm sure you're a decent chap. Why, oh why have you hitched your wagon to the Skanky tit show? Step away while you still have a business & a reputation. If you don't she will ruin you. SAVE OOZY TURD 🤞
And LEE PURKIS .... I feel we have neglected poor LEE in all this ` hooohaaaa ` ..... FREE TURDY AND PURKIS!!!! ✊✊✊🥴🥴🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Massive congrats to @DC16 for the winning (slightly modified to shorten) thread title!

An epic @Pom Bear most liked pic from the last thread.

View attachment 1423747

Recap: SinkBoys still MIA and Kippers new bestie Ooozy Turdo has been rolling around in horse muck at the MM. And they’re still weapons grade cunts!

Previous thread:

https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ging-whats-that-sound-fat-lady-singing.31628/

As you were Krusties!
New Thread 🥰🧵😘 xx and Well Done @DC16 on title 🥰😘 xx

Back later today once my Pom batteries are charged up 🥰😄💖🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16580625016031.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
See these things? I have literally thousands of them falling off the chestnut trees in the garden but I reckon they're better quality than skank's shite extensions from Oozy Turdo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Thank you all for voting

Thank you to KP and SB for the inspiration. That’s all…
Hope the £450 black crocs have been added to the list. I’ve been brushing up on my designer chav labels via Flannels and selfridges so can be in the look out

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I would just like to apologise for renaming Ozzy Tudo. If you're reading this Mr Turd....I'm sure you're a decent chap. Why, oh why have you hitched your wagon to the Skanky tit show? Step away while you still have a business & a reputation. If you don't she will ruin you. SAVE OOZY TURD 🤞
he seems a sensitive fella too, god help him, because we all know she's going to take advantage of him and cast him aside after she's done with him. seems like she's started already, freebies, home visit freebies (and can't even be bothered being in) and now its going to start costing him money ( missed appointments, staff wages, transport etc.) she really is a heartless witch !

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I thought she would. As this is all to make money. How many times are they going to do the rinse and repeat relationship on the rocks.
She’s got nothing else left to sell now apart from the break up nonsense. If Wanky had any sense he would escape now while his got the chance, no cash to be made with the thing now, so just leg it, and sell a few stories about her.

Reactions: 32
Old clips of her and Peter on their show have been popping up on my tiktok fyp. He comes across as an egomaniac but she looks like a totally diff person. Doesn’t even resemble the monster she is today. She was quite pretty, imagine voluntarily doing thst to yourself and end up looking the way she does today.

Reactions: 39
This event KP is sponsoring in Buckinghamshire has an Instagram page. There appears to be a bit of a row on there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She’s had some terrible lips done ,….

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.