Katie Price #192 Trouble in paradise, SB hates KFP’s drama, but Krusties hope they’ll get their karma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was promoting that nasty cheap “equestrian” range on Instagram yesterday so it appears her social media “break” is over.

Has she really covered herself head to toe complete with a hat and left him like that??? Really??
Her hair looks utterly stupid.

Reactions: 17
I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion but I feel bad for Ozzy 🙈 I know, I know! He just seems like a nice guy to me and I think he is going to be used and abused. In fact I KNOW he is going to get used. He most probably doesn't know Skank like we do and initially just thought he was being kind offering the extensions and hoping he may get some publicity and extra business from it. Little did he know that the freebie wasn't just a one off in Skanks mind and now she expects it every time. I bet she has fed him so many lies and sob stories that he probably feels sorry for her. I mean that's what she does! If I'm wrong or being too soft then someone please give me a slap 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Obviously Albert doesn’t need a hat in this weather 🤦🏻‍♀️😡
Go on then I’ll bite…… What the hell is she wearing?…. She looks like a crown court judge. P.S, not loving all the freebies she’s had lately. It can’t be for being Kipper’s sister surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion but I feel bad for Ozzy 🙈 I know, I know! He just seems like a nice guy to me and I think he is going to be used and abused. In fact I KNOW he is going to get used. He most probably doesn't know Skank like we do and initially just thought he was being kind offering the extensions and hoping he may get some publicity and extra business from it. Little did he know that the freebie wasn't just a one off in Skanks mind and now she expects it every time. I bet she has fed him so many lies and sob stories that he probably feels sorry for her. I mean that's what she does! If I'm wrong or being too soft then someone please give me a slap 🤣
It’s a hot day - I’ll let you off 😂😂 - he should have done his research, I wouldn’t engage myself with anyone professionally without doing a damn good Google search. He only has himself to blame. Now go and get a Cornetto and think about what you have said! 😂😂😂😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The comments have gone! Maybe it’s a page where they delete stuff they don’t like.
I saw one or two comments but the organiser stated she didn't want the negativity on her charity raising posts ; not to believe all you read in papers 🤣🤣maybe not having Kipper would be a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She was promoting that nasty cheap “equestrian” range on Instagram yesterday so it appears her social media “break” is over.
Really??? She hasn't posted duck all in a week and I checked yesterday too.

Oh and who the duck is Ozzy?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh that nice Katie Price, the one who is bankrupt and never pays anyone. No way will she treat me like a piece of tit. Wet kipper slap................now go and have that cornetto.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s a hot day - I’ll let you off 😂😂 - he should have done his research, I wouldn’t engage myself with anyone professionally without doing a damn good Google search. He only has himself to blame. Now go and get a Cornetto and think about what you have said! 😂😂😂😂 x
You are absolutely right of course! I never feel sorry for anyone associated with her so I have no idea why I feel differently about him. 🤷‍♀️ I think as someone else said earlier he seems quite sensitive. Just having a cornetto 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve changed sides, feel sorry for the thing, misunderstood , helping to arrange her wedding ,
Doing the guest list , Kerry coketona as maid of dishonour , groom ? Not sure yet, could be Carwash, anybodys guess, best man ? Her dealer, couple of fellas from backgrid , pointy chin, hairdresser,plastic surgeon getting stuck now help me out people, at the reception will have to be the people she knows the most, old bill , judges ,
If you give me a hand I’ll get you an invite 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh that nice Katie Price, the one who is bankrupt and never pays anyone. No way will she treat me like a piece of tit. Wet kipper slap................now go and have that cornetto.
Just having it now! Arh I feel so much better! 🤣🍦

• Haha

Has she really covered herself head to toe complete with a hat and left him like that??? Really??
If he's anything like my 2 kids were he probably keeps taking it off. As long as he's in the shade a lot, and hydrated, he'll be fine. It's obvious that she's a good mum

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well she does say “she pays her way” (just like the bikinis…) so I’m sure she has fully recompensed Ozzy in full. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
As a horse owner for 30 years I can categorically say I wouldn't be seed dead in these jods. Tacky, cheaply made, horrendous design and overpriced Chinese tit.
Don't think Pikeur, LeMieux or Ariat need to worry about losing orders 😂😂😂
Same! None of that would last a day on a yard, it’s nasty.

I’ve changed sides, feel sorry for the thing, misunderstood , helping to arrange her wedding ,
Doing the guest list , Kerry coketona as maid of dishonour , groom ? Not sure yet, could be Carwash, anybodys guess, best man ? Her dealer, couple of fellas from backgrid , pointy chin, hairdresser,plastic surgeon getting stuck now help me out people, at the reception will have to be the people she knows the most, old bill , judges ,
If you give me a hand I’ll get you an invite 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.