Katie Price #192 Trouble in paradise, SB hates KFP’s drama, but Krusties hope they’ll get their karma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all for voting

Thank you to KP and SB for the inspiration. That’s all…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Picking up the post from the last thread.....how the chuff is she 'kindly sponsoring' anything at the horse show? Do they really want to be associated with her in any capacity? I thought it would have attracted a better clientele? Surely Bucks county show is 'posh'? Is she really going to bring in the crowds? A bankrupt, drunk, drugged up, bully, lying, criminal mess 🤷

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Does anyone know if she is still wearing her engagement ring?💍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I would just like to apologise for renaming Ozzy Tudo. If you're reading this Mr Turd....I'm sure you're a decent chap. Why, oh why have you hitched your wagon to the Skanky tit show? Step away while you still have a business & a reputation. If you don't she will ruin you. SAVE OOZY TURD 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Kackie slapper slips out a large oozy turd every morning after a night on the booze and the microwave plap meals.

On an entirely different subject, did the zeleb MMA get cancelled due to lack of interest in the never has beens or is it still on at a later date? Google is not being my friend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The lad that interviewed Crawl for it (Tyrone) organises the tiktok Sunday smoke fights , just think lots of begs dancing around a ring hardly any1 can fight their way out of a wet paperbag

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She mysteriously had her sleeves pulled down over her hands in the Ozzy walk pics to cause a frenzy of speculation 😆
Lol 😂 As if we really Care, Katie we're all just waiting to see Karma bite, because your incapable of turning it around ( I Still Pray 🙏 she does only for the minuscule relationship the kids have with her)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do we know if anyone has been refunded for the plaster classes or will that just be another promise she’ll break??

Reactions: 28
Hey friends, been busy over the past couple of days with the wean and the lovely weather and haven't been around much but just wanted to jump on to send
@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy lots of love to the wee yin and the family! ❤💙💚💛🧡💜 What a scary thing to happen! So so happy to hear everyone is okay now.

See Kipper, it pays to be a loving and present parent!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So who do we think will break their media silence first, him or her. She must be itching to post after Michelle's interview!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she has still got it on .🤔
Lol The Significance of KFP's Ring
Is it on, is it off, is it Precious
Is it hanging, Covered with Flowers or non existent because she's Full of it
The Ring 💍 A Circle of Doom Lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.