Katie Price #190 Kipper alone covered in Ink, Carols gone missing, last seen by the sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just wanking onto the decking... ANGRY wanking onto the decking. He can't even wank without being angry. I bet he was wanking and saying "you bleeping prick, spunk prick, spunk, or I'll show my black & white troof" ;)
Haha hahahaha this has made me really laugh! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The description said it was a school event though so doesn't sound like an SS meeting, maybe end of term assembly? I'm surprised she was there though, she doesn't usually attend any events at school does she? Clearly trying to make herself look like the 'good mum' again, damage control maybe?
No, she wouldn't usually bother with such events as they don't benefit her. She went just so Michelle wouldn't go. She scared her off.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else wonder why she has that reoccurring/non healing scab on her lower lip?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else wonder why she has that reoccurring/non healing scab on her lower lip?
I just assume it's lack of nutrition and picking at herself when she's anxious and/or taking uppers. She then doesnt wash herself properly and has dirty nail extensions and it gets infected.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
so she sees the kids first time in about 3 weeks and she takes them to a nail place to get her nails done a good mother would have been in the park having fun in the sun(the yellow thing in the sky not the newspaper)with them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
she is constantly licking her lips due to all the fillers these are the same blisters in many pictures from the past including the fake slapgate where she made out they were caused due to being punched my friend is constantly liking her lips due to fillers and cant feel part of her lips in places not for me
coke being a stimulant can also cause you to chew you lips especially if poor mans coke and cut with speed

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
The description said it was a school event though so doesn't sound like an SS meeting, maybe end of term assembly? I'm surprised she was there though, she doesn't usually attend any events at school does she? Clearly trying to make herself look like the 'good mum' again, damage control maybe?
Isn’t she banned from the school since she attacked MP

Reactions: 14
I’ve just seen this.
The joy on her face whilst around her children is infectious.
I’ve seen her look happier on her way to court.

so she sees the kids first time in about 3 weeks and she takes them to a nail place to get her nails done a good mother would have been in the park having fun in the sun(the yellow thing in the sky not the newspaper)with them

• Haha
Not just wanking onto the decking... ANGRY wanking onto the decking. He can't even wank without being angry. I bet he was wanking and saying "you bleeping prick, spunk prick, spunk, or I'll show my black & white troof" ;)
HaHa but OMG I’ve just pictured your description of Sink-Boy’s angry wanking in my head, make it go away. 😱🤦🏽‍♀️ Though I’ve added an ending that it was a coke/drink-fuelled extreme angry wank, raised his blood pressure so much he keeled over with a heart attack. My mind feels cleansed now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

So skanky is back then ..Ozzy confirmed he did her hair yesterday at the MM
(Sorry don't know how to post videos of his highlight from yesterday)
Typical that it arrived back at Trampy Towers the very day I left Horsham??? :mad:

We passed Dial Post several times and if her hovel is where I think it is then I can say categorically that I fully understand WHY so many of her unrestrained animals have been killed on that road, yet she has still not secured the perimeter. :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Unbelievable. So sold the pictures to Backgrid 😡 KP is on the phone, I bet Jett enjoyed the nail bar 😡 real quality time there for them after not seeing her kids for weeks. Give her the mother of the year award 🙄🙄🙄

I saw Princess showing off her new nails on her insta.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Looks like Cole may actually have bought the cheepo Smart car, I thought he was just trying to get a reaction from us. The car in the foreground, whatever it is, is worth £27,000 according to webuyanycar so no great shakes there either.
Hmmm the small smart cars don’t cost that much, I wonder if the plate is *cough cough* misplaced…. 🤔

Reactions: 7
Finding myself slightly disappointed the Skank is home, was looking forward to more shock-horror photos of her Frankenstein’s monster of a body being squeezed into ill-fitting bikinis, whilst trying to spot if the suddenly elusive Sink-Boy was reflected in her sunglasses. Was my go-to laughs/game of an evening. Skank you’re just no fun now you’re home, want more of you looking miserable in a bikini snaps.
Me too.Although I don’t think anything could top the two bags of shopping green bikini pics.
Looking forward to tracksuits of doom photos.
[
it’s a Cole sore
HaHa but OMG I’ve just pictured your description of Sink-Boy’s angry wanking in my head, make it go away. 😱🤦🏽‍♀️ Though I’ve added an ending that it was a coke/drink-fuelled extreme angry wank, raised his blood pressure so much he keeled over with a heart attack. My mind feels cleansed now.
its the only Cole fantasy I need.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.