Katie Price #190 Kipper alone covered in Ink, Carols gone missing, last seen by the sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amusing that Kipper and Carol skulked back to the UK unseen and holed up at the MM .... wonder if they know that something else is going to hit the press ....
Yesterday was Wednesday, she would have been with J & B, having desperately them and enjoying them too much for posting socials

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Unbelievable. So sold the pictures to Backgrid 😡 KP is on the phone, I bet Jett enjoyed the nail bar 😡 real quality time there for them after not seeing her kids for weeks. Give her the mother of the year award 🙄🙄🙄

I saw Princess showing off her new nails on her insta.
well even with the story being reported about the nasty comments she said hoping baby dies or born disabled the papers still accept her junk reports
so she has not received any backlash from the papers and they still happy to pay her by what it seems they are just condoning what she does
looks like she has unsupervised access unless someone is is the background watching but i have always wondered if the supervised acces was just people jumping to conclusions as you would have to do something serious for ss to apply to the courts for this to happen and i don't think it has ever been proven

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Unbelievable. So sold the pictures to Backgrid 😡

Sad to say looks like those of us who wondered if the ‘story’wasn’t going to change much were right. Media still pander to her Mum of the Year narrative, cos even though it’s a nail salon, her fans will still think she’s a great Mum, and the general public will view this as her actually still looking after her kids on a 50/50 basis. Already thinking that the story has been lost, it really didn’t gain much traction, and so on she goes with the fakery.

Think she’ll have the confidence to return to SM very soon, only them will we see if the story has done any long-term damage. I’m expecting a few comments attacking her, but her harpies will be rampant with their defence. Probably find out in the next couple of days, I think she’s going to carry on as normal, gee it bloody hard to take the biatchhhh down.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Finding myself slightly disappointed the Skank is home, was looking forward to more shock-horror photos of her Frankenstein’s monster of a body being squeezed into ill-fitting bikinis, whilst trying to spot if the suddenly elusive Sink-Boy was reflected in her sunglasses. Was my go-to laughs/game of an evening. Skank you’re just no fun now you’re home, want more of you looking miserable in a bikini snaps.
I'm sure there will still be plenty more to be drip fed out to the media in the coming days/weeks ahead. After all that doesn't count as 'social media' does it?

Reactions: 12
Sad to say looks like those of us who wondered if the ‘story’wasn’t going to change much were right. Media still pander to her Mum of the Year narrative, cos even though it’s a nail salon, her fans will still think she’s a great Mum, and the general public will view this as her actually still looking after her kids on a 50/50 basis. Already thinking that the story has been lost, it really didn’t gain much traction, and so on she goes with the fakery.

Think she’ll have the confidence to return to SM very soon, only them will we see if the story has done any long-term damage. I’m expecting a few comments attacking her, but her harpies will be rampant with their defence. Probably find out in the next couple of days, I think she’s going to carry on as normal, gee it bloody hard to take the biatchhhh down.
So reunites with the kids, hasn't seen them for nearly a month so takes them to the bloody nail salon! I get that P is probably up for that, and maybe B a little bit but what the hell does a 7 year old boy want to do at a bloody nail salon? Couldn't just take them somewhere nice like the beach could she?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Jesus
Sees her kids for the first time in forever and takes them to a bleeping nail bar for pap photos.
Poor children

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She could be at the beach in half an hour yet she decides its better for them to sit in a chair watching her getting plastered or whatever.
Mother-of-the-Year of course :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Yes.Its going to happen.No Priory hotel this time, no family statement.Probably the continuation of Pap stories.
I have decided just to laugh at them.

Reactions: 16
All for the sake of us Krusties! To be fair, you see nothing on his OF grid, everything is behind another pay wall. I did contemplate viewing the decking staining but unfortunately I a) couldnt bring myself to potentially view his green treatment and b) wasnt going to pay $8.99 or whatever it was he was charging! Last post was 2nd July and deathly silence since!
I believe he made an announcement that he was going to do daily content for OF after doing next to none in that last post 🤣 Of course that was before Kippers reasons for reasons social media silence 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just who dressed Bunny before they left?? Look at the state of her shoes n socks. Plus put some shorts on the poor girl, it looks like she’s only got her pants on for Christ sake!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I believe he made an announcement that he was going to do daily content for OF after doing next to none in that last post 🤣 Of course that was before Kippers reasons for reasons social media silence 🤣🤣🤣
I hope he wanks himself into flames.
Edited to add that that is a firewall I would be willing to cross( for99p).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unbelievable. So sold the pictures to Backgrid 😡 KP is on the phone, I bet Jett enjoyed the nail bar 😡 real quality time there for them after not seeing her kids for weeks. Give her the mother of the year award 🙄🙄🙄

Quality time. 🙄 The Scum are as much her enablers as anybody. What a joke. Selling Backgrid pictures of her kids for the 'she's a great mum' parade. Sickening. If she was actually doing something nice with them that would be something. But that wasn't even for Princess, it was for her.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
princess just looks like she goes through the motions when she sees katie and constantly on her phone i wonder how long it will be before she won't be bothered seeing katie at all

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Quality time. 🙄 The Scum are as much her enablers as anybody. What a joke. Selling Backgrid pictures of her kids for the 'she's a great mum' parade. Sickening. If she was actually doing something nice with them that would be something. But that wasn't even for Princess, it was for her.
They are.They haven’t turned.Its just another headline for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Face on her, you would think she would be happy to see them… 🤦🏻‍♀️
C746D302-131C-4806-856F-987E81B386E9.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

With respect, I think people have missed the point ... Her public appeal is dwindling ... Her downfall is real ... The point of the media releasing that story about Michelle is that it makes her untouchable for mainstream TV & Mags ... In the same way Kerry Katona lost her Iceland deal after the coke fest... Kipper is done in mainstream media now ... Especially TV

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.