Katie Price #190 Kipper alone covered in Ink, Carols gone missing, last seen by the sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so SO funny! We've even ruined wanking for him! Give it up SB. You're flogging a dead asparagus tip.
Not that I want to see it, but I bet he does it with clenched turkey teef.
I WANT TO BE IN VEGAS, I WANT TO BE IN VEGAS etc etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ozzy was moaning that he was having to wait whilst she went horse riding
Ozzy was still waiting hours later, so decided to join the local science class as he already had his personal protection goggles with him 😄😄😘 x

Resizer_16578144687771.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Interesting article in the DM
They did an article on GMB this morning. A beautiful looking guy who had lovely model material natural teeth had had his whole mouth disfigured with these things. When asked he didn’t even really know why!!!!🥵. The long term problems that come with these are horrific. They last about 12 years tops, if you can’t afford a second set it’s dentures no other options.

I’ll have a ticket for guess the weight of the Kate……one ton!😂Bet I’ve won.

They did an article on GMB this morning. A beautiful looking guy who had lovely model material natural teeth had had his whole mouth disfigured with these things. When asked he didn’t even really know why!!!!🥵. The long term problems that come with these are horrific. They last about 12 years tops, if you can’t afford a second set it’s dentures no other options.

I’ll have a ticket for guess the weight of the Kate……one ton!😂Bet I’ve won.
Sorry BBC, I don’t even know what side I’m on.😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ozzy was moaning that he was having to wait whilst she went horse riding
Looks like Cole may actually have bought the cheepo Smart car, I thought he was just trying to get a reaction from us. The car in the foreground, whatever it is, is worth £27,000 according to webuyanycar so no great shakes there either.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SB aka Sink Boy is Carl Woods (wanks in sinks for pay per view on Only Fans)
Pregnant Fern aka Fern Pointy Chin is Price's "makeup" artist and was doing the Masterclasses with Price.
😘 😘
Oh FFS, I feel like a proper dopey bint now, how the duck did I not work out that it’s Sink Boi. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 My mind was proper boggled 🤯 and it’s no other than Turkey Teef rude boi! 🦷🦷🦷🦷 Yes, I had heard about the sink incident for OF! 🤢 I thought Fern Pointy Chin was Fern McCann but when I looked on her IG I see she’s just got engaged and is clearly not up the duff. Krusty is one disgusting cretin and the fact she keeps avoiding time at HMP is bleeping sickening, if it was anyone else, they’d have been banged up years ago but this bleep just keeps on breaking the law and going on holidays. Thank you for clarifying my queries! 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Katie Price #191 A pathetic old slag with a vile potty mouth, hang onto your assets, they are all heading south

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He filmed himself wanking into a sink for Only Fans .... more recently he filmed himself wanking onto the decking in Thailand
OMG 🤢🤣
How pathetic
Odd behaviour for someone who doesn't want to be famous and has loads of money... 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hhhaaa hhhhaaa drove past MM twice yesterday on the way to and from Littlehampton, should have dropped in for tea!😂😂 It’s opposite the garden centre but the entrance gate must be tiny I couldn’t spot it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like Cole may actually have bought the cheepo Smart car, I thought he was just trying to get a reaction from us. The car in the foreground, whatever it is, is worth £27,000 according to webuyanycar so no great shakes there either.
These big engine diesel and petrol cars are worth nothing at the moment. The second hand market is in the toilet. I have a really flashy friend, he's a good guy but he loves his Porsche and Mercs and even he is sniffing round my sensible e-car that he wouldn't have looked at 6 months ago. I almost feel bad for Woods, everything he holds dear is turning to ashes in front of his very eyes right now. The world is changing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
That Ozzy Turdo was a reasonably good looking fella before he started injecting things into his face. Now he just looks like the ageing gigolo brother of Quagmire from Family Guy.
598A5CF9-AB29-4DF3-9DBA-8C319C014B4D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Finding myself slightly disappointed the Skank is home, was looking forward to more shock-horror photos of her Frankenstein’s monster of a body being squeezed into ill-fitting bikinis, whilst trying to spot if the suddenly elusive Sink-Boy was reflected in her sunglasses. Was my go-to laughs/game of an evening. Skank you’re just no fun now you’re home, want more of you looking miserable in a bikini snaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@kourtneykool hi beaut (sorry that’s a name used excessively on the Marcus Mitchell threads) please may you kindly advise me who SB is? I looked on the WIKI and I’ve even Googled ‘who is SB on the Krusty Price threads and I can’t work out who it is? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I also don’t know who pregnant Fern is. 🤔 I cannot believe how many cave paintings she has now! 🙄 Thank you. 😘
Sink Boy is Carl because he Wanks in sinks on OnlyFans

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sink Boy is COLE because he Wanks in sinks on OnlyFans
I’ve corrected the name for you. 😂

Thank you and I can’t believe I couldn’t work it out! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I went through her full list of conquests on the WIKI, (that was exhausting in itself) and could not see any SB initials for love nor money. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning DC, this info graphic sourced from Twitter highlights the connections between the Media - Law. The case mentioned is the 2020 UK JD case.

Info graphic sourced from Twitter. Case mentioned is 2020 UK JD case. Katie was due to attend for BH 21st July 2020 in the same court building JD vs NGN was being heard. A prime pap opportunity as the media were gathered for JD, yet she stayed away.
Thanks for elaborating. I've heard of these connections in regard to the Sun and the Depp case but what has that to do with Skankarella? This connection would imply The Sun protect her legally? because she makes them money? ......I can't get my head around it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.