Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Been away for nearly 3 weeks, missed Princess’s birthday and first thing she does is get her hair done, expect the nails have been done by now too.

So Katie, just what are these ‘personal’ reasons you stopped posting on insta, cos you look ok in this…🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Wirlesswill

The Be Kind brigade are made up of people who definitely are the opposite
In the same way that some of the nastiest, most vindictive and unforgiving people I have met are also regular church goers....go figure?
Anyway, I shall indeed be kind to deserving people which does not include KFP. Meanwhile Skank is a cunt and now being exposed as such. Rot...in...hell you nasty evil bitch, you truly deserve all the vitriol heading your way.

• Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
I wasn't arguing with u in the first place? I just asked a question lol..very aggressive and again I'm not a fan of Katie just think kieren is playing a game
Why on earth would he be playing a game. This is his real life - looking after his kids, stepping up to the mark. Doing a hell of a lot more than their mother does and ever has. This is a KP thread not a Keiran thread bear in mind.

• Heart

tomkat1

Chatty Member
I hadn’t realised how quickly Harvey has put on so much weight, he looks so much better when he had stable men in his life. Seems the last 2-3 years have not been good for him as well as Skank.

• Sad
Reactions: 49

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
My opinion on KH from a man's point of view and also as a single parent, looking at those kids I wouldn't say he's playing at being a good dad, cheating, I hate cheats, I was a victim of a serial offender, hence why the marriage ended, I don't believe he was a sex addict, she treated him like crap and he cheated, as she no doubt did, it's wrong but it happened. He got out of there and is now in a stable family unit, as for his choice of work, he had a taste of being with someone with, (then) quite a lot of money, I would imagine its hard to go back to plastering, I don't blame him, I'd have done anything to give my kids a good life, whatever he earns, and how he does it, it quite obviously goes on his family. KP is still a terwat just to keep on topic.

• Heart

kirajodie

VIP Member
Found this on IG, never actually watched it before, was in Oct 2020, KB sending KP a msg to leave him alone. Interesting comments near end ,

• Heart
  • Wow

Gx2018

As much as I love seeing KP get her karma, it’s a grim reminder that she won’t be here much longer. She is the lowest we’ve ever seen. She stayed with a man who kicked her in the head and assaulted her. She has completely destroyed/self harmed her entire body. She is so desperate for money that she is selling pictures looking miserable and unhealthy. She has fallen beyond rock bottom. She needs to spend a few months in a real rehab facility and out of the press, but we know she can’t do they. Harvey will be the one who suffers the most.

• Heart

Crunkycarrot

I cannot explain how those comments to Michelle and her baby have made me feel ...to all those affected I send a hug. She is a vindictive Narc and it's only a matter of time Krusties! She looks like Hulk Hogan does drag race the wish version...ps I'm loving our hats! What's it in aid of? Krusties downfall? 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I don't understand why she keeps releasing the same pics to the press in just a different bikini, fuck sake it's boring. Where's Carol? Wanking constantly on the decking? Does she do anything else but wonder about the beach and setting up staged stupid pics. Does she even remember she has kids?
She's a fuckin moron, one of those lucky as fuck people that get everything in life without much effort and don't deserve anything.
“ wanking constantly on the decking “
...need the plane fare, need the plane fare, need the plane fare, NEED THE PLANe FARE aaaaaaagggggggggh....

• Haha
  • Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Says it all really 🤣
And this is what happiness looks like. Something KFP will NEVER have again. NO decent man would touch her with an extended barge pole. That’s why she’s clinging on to the aggressive taxi driver, for grim death. Just looking at the state of her mangled, deflating body & grotesque face, is enough, but add to that the utterly vile, nasty, toxic personality, well enough said. It would only be some opportunist, looking for a few headlines & cash, that would entertain this creature. Even then, I have my doubts.

• Heart
  • Haha

Animallover2022

VIP Member
OMG, PUKE! VOMIT!

I don't understand why she keeps releasing the same pics to the press in just a different bikini, fuck sake it's boring. Where's Carol? Wanking constantly on the decking? Does she do anything else but wonder about the beach and setting up staged stupid pics. Does she even remember she has kids?
She's a fuckin moron, one of those lucky as fuck people that get everything in life without much effort and don't deserve anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Upintheair83

VIP Member
As has already been mentioned, I also think that IF she has had any Nork alterations, it's been something to sort her seemingly non existent nipple's out 🤔

I finally feel able to comment on the vile, sick & disgusting thing's she said about K & M's baby. I had a child who was born sleeping. To go through a normal birth & not hear a cry & not bring that baby home is indescribable. Time doesn't heal. You learn to live with it. Celebration times are difficult because there is always 1 missing. A stocking is hung out every Christmas & new decoration for the tree. We find small ways to include him. We speak about him & we speak to him. He is 16 this year. He is always included when I'm asked how many children I have.

I know other Krustie's have lived this too. And I send you huge hugs.

Skanky quite simply isn't human. She is completely devoid of any feeling toward anyone or anything other than herself. She is sick, just sick, pure & simply evil to the core. I've said for a long time that I think she's dangerous. And I truly believe she is. I genuinely believe that she could kill someone & show absolutely zero remorse.
Your post has made me cry.your words really touched me. Iv got no words other than I send you love. No one should have had to go through what you did. Xxx much love to you and anyone else who has gone through that xx

• Heart
Reactions: 47

NoodleNips

VIP Member
It's a humble brag "Look at me - I am Busy and Important juggling Motherhood with Important and Busy WORK. From home. Did I mention I was working from home?"
Oh fuck off Edna - millions of woman do the same and more ever day of the week - without finding the time to go on Instagram and make a point of it. Stupid cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

YellowTail

VIP Member
More musings, I think this will be the first in a series of exposures about the real KFP by tabloids who have been itching to take her down. AR should speak out next. Don’t think KB will, but BG might. We will have to wait for some years yet to hear PA side of things, unless Claire Can will realise that now is the time for him to speak whilst theirs enough interest.

• Heart

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I think people who aren’t on here are going to be shocked at her behaviour. That’s the funny thing-none of us are shocked at all. We just can’t believe it has taken this long for it all to come out.

• Heart