Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Thank you @Crowbag for what you said at the end of the last thread.

I know some people doubted there was a story because of all the delays, I’m not sure how it works with timings of stories going out, but they obviously have their reasons. (Possibly legal reasons). It was disappointing when they kept changing the days, you could feel that on the threads.

I’m sure this is the tip of the iceberg too, if she says this much directly to people, imagine what she says in private. 😡

We all know her lies on here, but the general public need to be shown her appalling behaviour. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 116

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm on page 47 of the last thread 🥰
More catching up later tonight but thought I share this after seeing Cole's pic 😄😄 x

Expectations...🧐

Resizer_16576605593411.jpg

Reality 🤭..

Resizer_16576604563231.jpg

Lol 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
As has already been mentioned, I also think that IF she has had any Nork alterations, it's been something to sort her seemingly non existent nipple's out 🤔

I finally feel able to comment on the vile, sick & disgusting thing's she said about K & M's baby. I had a child who was born sleeping. To go through a normal birth & not hear a cry & not bring that baby home is indescribable. Time doesn't heal. You learn to live with it. Celebration times are difficult because there is always 1 missing. A stocking is hung out every Christmas & new decoration for the tree. We find small ways to include him. We speak about him & we speak to him. He is 16 this year. He is always included when I'm asked how many children I have.

I know other Krustie's have lived this too. And I send you huge hugs.

Skanky quite simply isn't human. She is completely devoid of any feeling toward anyone or anything other than herself. She is sick, just sick, pure & simply evil to the core. I've said for a long time that I think she's dangerous. And I truly believe she is. I genuinely believe that she could kill someone & show absolutely zero remorse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

WillowTree21

VIP Member
You lost me at 'care for the other two a bit more'.

Those two kids would be lost without their dad. I honestly couldn't care a less if he wants to be famous, if he makes some money off instagram, OF, good on him. He had a job, KFP made him quit. She complains about her partners living off of her but gives them no choice when she makes them leave their jobs. He was basically a full time house husband who was treated pretty shabby from what I have seen.
He had a job & had literally just got the keys, buying his own property when she met him. She wanted another lackie to do her bidding. I Made him rent the flat out & stop working to be at her beck & call. I've met Kieran many many times & he seems an honest, quiet, down to earth man, who adores his children. My husband sat with him at a charity do, while KFP 'mingling' & getting wasted at the bar, He later came back to join us at our table & we had a long conversation, he was a good laugh and not fame hungry whatsoever. I really couldn't see what sort of match they were. Her demanding, loud, uncouth & belittling him at every opportunity, felt sorry for him. I was absolutely gob smacked when I heard he had been unfaithful, the story put out by KFP was much different to what I knew.. It was common knowledge KFP was shagging about with various blokes. including a couple to footballers, while with Kieran, not the other way round. Basically Kieran was mother/father to those kids (still is) & unpaid lackie, cleaner, cook driver etc. He had a terrible life really. Those kids have a slightly flawed (aren't we all?) , but good man in their daddy & Michelle seems to make him very happy & is a great mum & step mum. I am sick of the distorted stories about Peter & Kieran coming out of her camp, probably leaked by her sister/mother too. Many stories are way off the truth. Think we all know, especially after the latest disgusting news from Kieran/Michelle, that KFP is as low as a snakes belly and a compulsive liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Pom Bear

VIP Member
The Laughing Cow cheese company has changed their logo. I don't think they will get many people buying the ones with the new logo on it. 🤔😀 x

Resizer_16576524199291.jpg

Resizer_16576521666761.jpg

Looooooool 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

fanboy

Ok. So first post from me. This tattle is taking over my life. 😳
I thought I would shed some light on my opinion on her foot injuries. I’ve had a long 30+ year career in orthopaedics.

It’s very rare to injure both feet in any type of fall except from a height, as usually one ankle wilI take the majority of the weight
I suspect she fractured both of her calcaneums (heels bones) this would fit in with the explanation of falling of a wall but it would have to be feet first.

To clear up some confusion from earlier posts I’ve seen, the term Fracture is used for any type of break in the bones, including hairline fractures among others. The term hairline is no way indicative of severity - it depends on which bone and where and how it is fractured. Eg: hairline fracture in the finger - no problem but in a load bearing bone it can be problematic.

Landing from a height could have caused fractures to both her heel bones - as these bones are load bearing if not treated properly or if there is non union (the bone not knitting after an injury) then this can certainly cause disability and loss of function. However this should have be explained as a risk NOT a certainty of outcome.

In reality if treated swiftly then usually the outcome is fine.
If there is no displacement usually the treatment is simple pinning of the bones, this can be done through a surprisingly small hole. This would explain why she has minimal scarring.
Once the surgery is complete the plaster cast would come off and she would be put in air boots to start reablement.

I’ve also seen - in other patients with fractured heel bones, the ability and bizarrely the inclination to wear heels fairly shortly after surgery.
Ive been told that they actually aren’t that uncomfortable as you put the weight on the front of the foot rather than the heel which is where the pain generates from

It’s never advised though - the risk of re-injury whilst the bones and soft tissues heal is high. To wear heels so soon after is at best foolhardy and worst down right dangerous.

I have no proof this is what she has done but what I have assumed based on her treatment and the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

DC16

VIP Member
Surely us Krusties have done the detective work, highlighting the numerous times she’s wished someone or someone’s partner/kids would die. So come on journos - get writing the article for all to see .
Yeah that’s being worked on!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Well done @tracey3871 for the winning title!!

Recap: Well, we have our story and, if it's even possible, makes her more scummy than she already was to everyone. Your days are numbered, dickhead! For someone who believes in the power of suggestion, manifesting and timing (11:11 makes a wish idiots!) - you better watch what you say, it might just come back to you in the form of Karma. ;)

Onwards, Krustaceans!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
As I said I'm not a massive fan of Katie but I also don't think his fantastic either just seems fame hungry I'm not against him 100% it's amazing his picked up the pieces for the kids but his not perfect, his cheated and as I said his always on Instagram playing doting dad, he might not be on telly but he made sure he got the tick next to his name on Instagram so of course he wishes to be famous
We are never going to agree. If you want to focus on him because he has a blue tick and cheated on her that’s fine. I’ll keep my focus on the common denominator in every one of the relationships, the skank. The one who abandons her kids. The one who gives nothing to them. But yeah let’s tell the dads who do it all, they’re ‘playing’ 🙄 they might be cheesy as hell and not to everyone’s cup of tea but they don’t abandon the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
As a man, I cannot begin to believe how low one mother would be to say this to another mother, she really is lowest of the low

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

twaddle88

Anyone know anything about this??? Carl engaging in gay sex act whilst being filmed by Skank?

073C5D4E-9E67-4055-9EC1-28C4A21EE1CC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Angelic37

VIP Member
Few thoughts. I think, as a few have said, this will be the tip of the iceberg and there are more stories to come. They were holding back before because of her threatening to harm herself at bad press; I think they are now "publishing and be damned". They know her capacity for lying and manipulating to get her way and are done with pandering to her.

With regards to her family (SP &AFP) issuing a statement excusing/supporting her, I actually don't think this will happen this time. I am prepared to hold my hands up if I'm wrong of course, but they are definitely standing up to her I believe. KP tried desperately to have SB at the wedding and SFP stood firm. Hence Katie with a face like a slapped arse at the wedding, for ONCE she didn't get her way. I hope I'm right.

I would speculate that Peter & Emily would have been made aware that this story was coming out due to them being P&J's parents. Which also indicates, to me, that they are all in agreement.

However, everyone saying "this must be the end for her now".... I doubt it unfortunately; but I do think it's the beginning of the end. She was still appearing on Lorraine and having shows comissioned AFTER Crashgate don't forget, we were convinced THAT was the end too.

Last thought. She's clearly come off SM as she knew this story was breaking. That confuses me. She normally revels in any sort of publicity, couldnt give two hoots... why is it this incident thats scared her? In her head she will have, and has, justified everything she says and does, she won't think she's done wrong, so i don't understand this almost "shamed" coming off social media. I think it's to PRETEND she cares. Also, to stop herself getting in more shit with her posts. Maybe SB has control of her phone/SM.

Over and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Few thoughts. I think, as a few have said, this will be the tip of the iceberg and there are more stories to come. They were holding back before because of her threatening to harm herself at bad press; I think they are now "publishing and be damned". They know her capacity for lying and manipulating to get her way and are done with pandering to her.

With regards to her family (SP &AFP) issuing a statement excusing/supporting her, I actually don't think this will happen this time. I am prepared to hold my hands up if I'm wrong of course, but they are definitely standing up to her I believe. KP tried desperately to have SB at the wedding and SFP stood firm. Hence Katie with a face like a slapped arse at the wedding, for ONCE she didn't get her way. I hope I'm right.

I would speculate that Peter & Emily would have been made aware that this story was coming out due to them being P&J's parents. Which also indicates, to me, that they are all in agreement.

However, everyone saying "this must be the end for her now".... I doubt it unfortunately; but I do think it's the beginning of the end. She was still appearing on Lorraine and having shows comissioned AFTER Crashgate don't forget, we were convinced THAT was the end too.

Last thought. She's clearly come off SM as she knew this story was breaking. That confuses me. She normally revels in any sort of publicity, couldnt give two hoots... why is it this incident thats scared her? In her head she will have, and has, justified everything she says and does, she won't think she's done wrong, so i don't understand this almost "shamed" coming off social media. I think it's to PRETEND she cares. Also, to stop herself getting in more shit with her posts. Maybe SB has control of her phone/SM.

Over and out.
There was a family meeting where she was told, the choice was Crawl or the kids. Her arrogant self, chose Crawl. Harry and SFP can’t stand him ( remember, SFP collecting her gear from his place after SlapGate, showed HE did something awful that night). The kids are not allowed near him, but Harvey, who seems unprotected at the moment from his ridicule and her paid publicisties. She has 2 hours supervised access only. What a disgusting choice she made. I can’t see how, SFP or AFP could give any further statements about her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Pretty sure she had AR quit a job as well didn't she? Another one she claimed was fame hungry/money grabbing even though he had his own stuff going on before he met her. If only she had kept SB private... I agree with you 100% that he's the most fame hungry of them all.
When Alex won Big Brother he had loads of opportunities offered, most he didn’t know about because everything went through her management. She blocked every Chance he ever had of earning money and making a name for himself. In fact, she literally destroyed him. He was clearly liked, because people voted for him & he won the show. He was given orders & had to sign NDC about talking about her or their relationship while on the show. However if I were him now, I’d get a story out there, get them to look into the Legality of these NDC’s. She’s not got the cash to sue him. About time people like him came forward & told their side of the story. He’s owed thousands from her by last court case, but due to her ‘bankruptcy’ not received a penny. The other ‘inmates’ on BB, thought my very highly of him.

• Heart
  • Sad

pepe le pew

VIP Member
May I offer two thoughts on this ‘revealing the real Katie Price’ thing. This revelation can ultimately by a kindness to Price. We can all see, just in the past year alone, she is hurtling towards the buffers like a runaway train. Not only destroying the happiness and well being of her kids, dragging Harvey to a nightclub complete with toy train and colouring books, and giving messages to the woman who is raising her children. But herself she is chopping and changing and now addicted to tattooing. Want to create the narrative that she is a beautiful fertile and desirable woman. And she clearly isn’t. She is a wreck who has people who love her but she chooses the parasitic Carl Woods. Mental health is a real issue. Myself I’m on two types of antidepressants. I struggle daily. But mental health issues and being someone who says nasty things in the media to millions of followers and runs their mouths during interviews wishing people dead. Oh how everyone laughed didn’t they? There’s old Katie being honest again!! No she isn’t old Katie, she’s a nasty potty mouth who puts the fear of god in people round her. Holding collateral over them/ Showing a studio audience private film of Alex Reid. Threatening an ex employee with a court case about the benefits she was on when she was being paid a pittance by Price. Queenie, Sparkle and Rolo, three dogs who died in quick succession in her care. Plus a handful of disappeared animals, filmed and never seen again. The train needs to stop. Just stop now. Let those who love her care for her. Keep her off the net and tv

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🥰😘 xx and Well done @tracey3871 on title 🥰😘 xx

I'm on page 32 so a lot if catching up to do 😊

I leave this here for now though I was in two minds as it came out a lot less better then I imagined it to be looooool 😄😄🤭 xx

Resizer_16576481736803.jpg

Resizer_16576481664871.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Anna666

VIP Member
I wasn't arguing with u in the first place? I just asked a question lol..very aggressive and again I'm not a fan of Katie just think kieren is playing a game
You talk as if only pwiccee has the right to be in the public eye, making money, being ` famous ` .... he and everyone else has the right to make a living ... this fame game is not ` exclusively ` for her only, she dosent own the ` rights ` ( which judging by some of her idiotic rants, she honestly believes, she is the only one, who can do this ) .... he has stepped up, and is an excellent father to his children, that is ALL that counts, more than their useless CUNT of a mother does ... and as for cheating? ... got a feeling she strayed first, not once, but many times, before he had enough and took the plunge himself ... if he can make a good living by playing the ` game ` LIFE .... to put food on the table, I wish him the best

• Heart
Reactions: 63