Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO at 7pm she started selling bath farts bombs again
The only bath bombs I've ever rated are from Lush..when all the glitter and roses fill the bath...about a fiver for one.

Otherwise they aren't a thing are they? You can't use them as a body wash it's just a fancy fizzy bath.
They're literally just bath sherbet...
whatever gave her that idea?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only bath bombs I've ever rated are from Lush..when all the glitter and roses fill the bath...about a fiver for one.

Otherwise they aren't a thing are they? You can't use them as a body wash it's just a fancy fizzy bath.
I don't get it either, what's the rave about them? The only ones I've ever had the odd time felt all gritty on my skin afterwards.

Reactions: 6
I don't get it either, what's the rave about them? The only ones I've ever had the odd time felt all gritty on my skin afterwards.
Point is who has a bath these days? most people shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Point is who has a bath these days? most people shower.
Well, I suppose folk do if they've only got a bath 🤣 I just spray myself down in the garden with a Karcher these days, much quicker 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don’t care Cole, like you ever listen to anyone’s opinion anyway...🙄 picked it out from daddy’s car lot today probably
It'll be green to match his green eyes that he never shuts up about. 🙄

• Haha
Oh farking hell, skanky has re-discovered twitter.

She has a team??? what the???
Top post the usual illiterate rubbish that makes no sense.

Can picture it now, KP up the corner doing her daily Dear Deidre segment FFS 🙄 that program’s a crock a tit, the fake laugh from the camera crew and floor workers is so cringe as the show isn’t funny

Makes my skin itch just thinking about it🤢

Is this not the same as the one last week that they declared was a scam????? #REPORT

Check out KPs top quality sprays, no expense spared on the bottle, what a load of old tit!🤣 probably smells like tit too!
I do believe that this Collabs International have been outed as scammers. Who does he think he is? He's a nobody, nasty piece of work scammer. Anyone who loses their money through something he promotes deserves it.

Cole has posted a feed on Instascam promoting Collabs International, even though they have been outed as scammers. Katie Price posted a retraction statement (see DC16's screengrab above) of their promoting them saying unfollow CI and outed them as scammers. Said they were using her and Cole as advocates without their permission (don't believe that for a moment). Yet he posted and promoted them again last night. I've made some interesting observations about the post:

1. He posted this just hours after Skanky Flaps launching her new range of bathbombs.

2. In the post it is accompanied by a picture of him and Skanky implying that she is involved.

3. Even though he hardly ever complies with ASA guidelines on advertising and has been warned numerous times, this time he's labelled it 'paid promotion'. Again, I think, implying he and Skanky have taken money from known scammers who are ripping off the guillible.

He's either thick as mince, well he is, or up to something. He's got no reputation to tarnish being a talentless, nobody grifter but KP has a little, especially now she seems, unbelievably, to be clawing back a little credibility from the lemmings and her fans who follow her. Everything he's doing at the moment, in my humble opinion, is dragging her further down. Scamming, threatening people, buying her a puppy knowing what the public reaction would be, Weird relationship with Princess etc. Kerian and Kris never behaved like this. However I do think, once he's jettisoned he'll disappear back into obscurity.

How can she not see what a sly, scheming, low life grifter he is? Bully, troll, insulting and threatening people on social media. Sure he's really helped 'Harveys Law'.

Is she really that desperate for a man, any man?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Steph's Packed Lunch 🙄

The show that managed to achieve an impressive Zero viewers at one point recently.

Steph McGovern got that gig after 'close pal' Sinead Rocks got top job at Channel 4.

"Close Pal"??? Try lesbian partner. Those two are in a relationship, and have a kid together, otherwise McGovern would never have got that presenting job!!!
So that's how she gets her 'Rocks' off :ROFLMAO:

duck what colour it is, try getting a legal number plate carwash you prick.
I've decided that WOODS plate is the registered trade plate for his father's car business. Whatever, he doesn't do anything that would earn him enough to buy a new car unless daddy is laundering money...

• Wow

Even trust pilot don’t rate it! 😂 mind you, only one review!

So that's how she gets her 'Rocks' off :ROFLMAO:

I've decided that WOODS plate is the registered trade plate for his father's car business. Whatever, he doesn't do anything that would earn him enough to buy a new car unless daddy is laundering money...
And he is currently trying to sell his 8 bedroomed house....so maybe!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell! Have you seen the state of 'Scented By Katie Price' room sprays? The cheapest looking packaging I've ever seen, £8 for 100ml. White, cheap dispensers, label stuck on wonky, looks like an Ali Express special. Also, most have '1 person viewed' think the highest was 4. No delivery charges shown until you order and oh yes, a favourite of KP's, no cancellations! Compare these to M&S room sprays for 100ml as well, £2 cheaper.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Honestly, who are buying all of these!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bloody hell! Have you seen the state of 'Scented By Katie Price' room sprays? The cheapest looking packaging I've ever seen, £8 for 100ml. White, cheap dispensers, label stuck on wonky, looks like an Ali Express special. Also, most have '1 person viewed' think the highest was 4. No delivery charges shown until you order and oh yes, a favourite of KP's, no cancellations! Compare these to M&S room sprays for 100ml as well, £2 cheaper.
I clicked on the first pic and thought the label said 'Room and Fanny Spray' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think I found the same bottles. Can be bought for a little as 46p each. Add a dash of zoflora to tap water and hey presto. You too could have your very own “scented by Katie price “ 🤔 or if you really want to smell like Katie just add a couple of drops of piss and a smidge fanny butter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.