Katie Price #189 KP is gopping, the lies are whopping & SM is stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not bruises it’s from the stencil, I think she plans on adding more at another session 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Welcome to #189 and well done to @life’s a car crash for the winning title
with thanks to @Stapleyourtongue for the edited version.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...e-a-man-more-desperate-than-dan.31441/page-49

Latest news, Skanky gets new ink and has been off SM for 3 days, that must be a record.

I've started this thread a tad early so I can bugger off and have my afternoon nap.

Here is the offending photo of her ink.

View attachment 1406099
Have a nice nap 265. Thanks for doing the thread. ❤👏❤
KFP still muntering about being a total munter... with added tattoos. Wonder if she'll get her chest done next 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm so confused. When were those neon bikini pics? Yesterday or the day before? So she's had 3 tattoos done in a day? I love tattoos and always have but why am I getting the impression she's trying to morph into an ex of SB? Wasn't she covered in tattoos? Either that or she fancies herself as the next Jemma Lucy!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm so confused. When were those neon bikini pics? Yesterday or the day before? So she's had 3 tattoos done in a day? I love tattoos and always have but why am I getting the impression she's trying to morph into an ex of SB? Wasn't she covered in tattoos? Either that or she fancies herself as the next Jemma Lucy!
Just a reminder of what Jemma Lucy Looks like.

mma-Lucy-is-working-out-on-holiday-in-Gran-Canaria.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I thought when you had tattoos done you should not expose them to the sun !!! The round yellow one not the newspaper 😂😂😂 and they do look red around the edges like fresh tattoos do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
They honestly don't look real. I have a thigh tattoo and it was bruised and quite raised afterwards, tattoos are basically open wounds when they are first done. Plus my thigh piece took a full day sitting. How can she have 3 of this size done in 24 hours? She must go to the most dodgy tattoo artists going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Think the Tats are to cover scars, bellybutton etc and she Obviously wants to be like SB's Tattooed Ex's
She's Pulled her Hair out and her Nails and that's definitely a massive bruise.
Just when you think she cannot look 👀 any worse!!! Never Underestimate the Skank 😱😱😱

They honestly don't look real. I have a thigh tattoo and it was bruised and quite raised afterwards, tattoos are basically open wounds when they are first done. Plus my thigh piece took a full day sitting. How can she have 3 of this size done in 24 hours? She must go to the most dodgy tattoo artists going.
Your Right they Look Fake and you if you look at the top of her legs and her belly there's what looks like Ink spots and smears But that could just be her skin tone and Sun Damage

Reactions: 29
Long time lurker first time poster (had account here for at least 18m).

IMO, the gross green bikini pics could have been taken days before they were released since like these, they're staged.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Think the Tats are to cover scars, bellybutton etc and she Obviously wants to be like SB's Tattooed Ex's
She's Pulled her Hair out and her Nails and that's definitely a massive bruise.
Just when you think she cannot look 👀 any worse!!! Never Underestimate the Skank 😱😱😱

Your Right they Look Fake and you if you look at the top of her legs and her belly there's what looks like Ink spots and smears But that could just be her skin tone and Sun Damage
I thought that there was a bruise on her torso, but I suppose that it could be some kind of surgery/ Lipo scar.
The hair and nails are a bit strange though.She doesn’t do short nails and these look broken, not cut.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought that there was a bruise on her torso, but I suppose that it could be some kind of surgery/ Lipo scar.
The hair and nails are a bit strange though.She doesn’t do short nails and these look broken, not cut.
The bruise like marks could be from where the ink is wiped during tattooing process (I've got several tatts).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Definitely a Big Bruise on her Torso, I Wonder has she got Fake Airbrushed Tattoos to cover Damage in the same way she Put makeup on her face for bruises ??

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She has actually lost the plot. I’m on A/L this week but share an office with a fellow very well known Tattler (who shall never be named - it’s our secret ) and our lunches consist of Katie Price thread discussion. Will have to make do with WhatsApp this week, this is mental!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Welcome to #189 and well done to @life’s a car crash for the winning title
with thanks to @Stapleyourtongue for the edited version.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...e-a-man-more-desperate-than-dan.31441/page-49

Latest news, Skanky gets new ink and has been off SM for 3 days, that must be a record.

I've started this thread a tad early so I can bugger off and have my afternoon nap.

Here is the offending photo of her ink.

View attachment 1406099
hold on something is not right here ?? A tattoo would usually take a couple of weeks to fully heal!!. The first few days there would be scabs and then you would be warned by going out in the sun to get tanned, also there would be massive redness around the tattoo !!. This seems very strange that this tattoo has healed in two days from the orange bolder holder pictures

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just a note on her hair. I don't believe for a second that she has naturally curly hair. The pic of her in her young days is a perm. Never have I seen the slightest resemblance of a curl in her hair that wasn't done by a hairdresser, even without her extensions, not a sign of a curl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.