Katie Price #187 Skanky breaks Thai law with 25p pics of busted melons and asparagus tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the OF collab thing she did with that young girl, has it been posted yet? If not why is it taking so long? Is the person photoshopping it still struggling to make her look half decent and not like the mother of the other girl?
The other girl was messaging Skank on public IG to get in touch, that girl must have a direct contact for Skank, no reason to do that on her public comments, unless she couldn’t get in touch with Skank directly. My guess. Skank was ignoring/blocking her for whatever skanky reasons, prob another she’s ripped off.🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The other girl was messaging Skank on public IG to get in touch, that girl must have a direct contact for Skank, no reason to do that on her public comments, unless she couldn’t get in touch with Skank directly. My guess. Skank was ignoring/blocking her for whatever skanky reasons, prob another she’s ripped off.🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Nah you’d be surprised by some of these dickheads, they’d leave a comment saying message me in the comments section to make them look closer to the person 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She is absolutely skint and she has already gone through the menopause so therefore there will not be any further pregnancies from her even using IVF,
Surrogacy is not an option for her either.
Bib - you keep saying that with certainty, how do you know? She's a bit young to have been through the menopause, peri maybe.

Reactions: 19
Bib - you keep saying that with certainty, how do you know? She's a bit young to have been through the menopause, peri maybe.
I’ve been saying she’s peri for the past year, deffo signs of that going on, if Skank was full-blown menopausal we’d know about it. Her traumas and emotional pain and how she can’t cope with the issues that come with the menopause, sold stories to Closer, OK etc, we’d never hear the end of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been saying she’s peri for the past year, deffo signs of that going on, if Skank was full-blown menopausal we’d know about it. Her traumas and emotional pain and how she can’t cope with the issues that come with the menopause, sold stories to Closer, OK etc, we’d never hear the end if it.
If the poor cow is having night sweats and hot flushes in Thailand, then, for the first time, she has my complete sympathy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If a family statement is issued, then it will be really bad stuff.
Unless they are hoping the story won’t break, and it will be business as usual in a week or so.
And will never be mentioned again.
I’m trying not to get too interested in this, because we tend to be disappointed.
SFP was still posting from Wimbledon a few minutes back so doubt it's anything family related

Reactions: 19
I’ve been saying she’s peri for the past year, deffo signs of that going on, if Skank was full-blown menopausal we’d know about it. Her traumas and emotional pain and how she can’t cope with the issues that come with the menopause, sold stories to Closer, OK etc, we’d never hear the end if it.
Right! Her and Michelle Heaton could have had a double page menopause feature in Closer mag, and the obligatory Lorraine appearance, our Loz loves a good menopause story

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She still posting on her only fans by all accounts not long after her pity sympathy attention announcement about going off social media

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Its nothing to do with Thailand, this story has been in the offing before she went there. I just wish they would hurry up and publish already. Although with bloody government stuff it could be a while yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have written it 2/3 times over the last few threads, I do not know for definite , but I am 99.99% sure she has.
She is not too young to have gone through the menopause, there are healthy women in their 30s that have gone through it, while in other cases there are women 10 older then the slapper who have not even started the menopause, for example my mother is in her mid 50s and has not started the menopause

Reactions: 7
I have written it 2/3 times over the last few threads, I do not know for definite , but I am 99.99% sure she has.
She is not too young to have gone through the menopause, there are healthy women in their 30s that have gone through it, while in other cases there are women 10 older then the slapper who have not even started the menopause, for example my mother is in her mid 50s and has not started the menopause
All this menapause chat. It takes roughly 7yrs to reach post menapause. Peri is the worst stage for many where irregular periods, brain gif and sweats hit hard and KP is definitely in the right age range. Peri itself can take 7yrs. If you’re under 50, you’re classed as in menapause once 2yrs with no periods. If over 50 then 1 year with no periods. The actual menapause stage is the day you’ve reached the 2 or 1 year. From then on you’re post menapause. There endeth my lesson 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Are we going to run a pool on how long that lasts? I say a week, tops.

Hopefully she's about to be charged with something else, making false claims about KH and the underage girl maybe? About time if so.
coincidentally if you look on twitter at her latest ‘statement’ post and the comments, there’s a chap who claims to know the girl involved in the KH false claims- trying to make out that it’s actually true and she works down the local co-op 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I didn't say she's too young, just that it's unlikely.

Reactions: 2
All this menapause chat. It takes roughly 7yrs to reach post menapause. Peri is the worst stage for many where irregular periods, brain gif and sweats hit hard and KP is definitely in the right age range. Peri itself can take 7yrs. If you’re under 50, you’re classed as in menapause once 2yrs with no periods. If over 50 then 1 year with no periods. The actual menapause stage is the day you’ve reached the 2 or 1 year. From then on you’re post menapause. There endeth my lesson 😂
Sadly, I have to conclude that I’m just mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have been in a temporary menopause and it was a very rough time. It’s not impossible but I think hers is likely due to substance abuse though

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.