Katie Price #187 Skanky breaks Thai law with 25p pics of busted melons and asparagus tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont know about anyone else .... BUT .... Im missing our ` delicate ... fragrant .... maiden 🥺🥺🥺🤢🤮 ` .... I post these for those feeling the same ... 🤗🤗 ....... :rolleyes: 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Look in the background ... how much hairspray does he need 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

I think that he has fallen out with the Gruesome Twosome ....
He doesn’t seem to have a problem with drug addicts though - or drunk drivers, or absent/neglectful mothers, online bullies, convicted criminals and liars. Just ignorant people - ok 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does skank report directly to the red tops or do they just copy and paste tit they find online to make up stories

one minute they praise her the next belittling her
Reports directly, cheap clickbait for the red tops and a few quid for KP

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If any of those took over I'd be begging to go on the next flight to Rwanda. I'd probably have the plane to myself!
A friend of mine has actually just been to Rwanda for work, it's actually a very beautiful country. She had a day on one of those 'gorilla in the mist' type tours, has some spectacular photos.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The things that go on in the Co-op! I think she’s had something done and it’s gone wrong, either that or he’s finally dumped her over there.
Was the girl in the co op not supposed to be someone KP said he had an affair with, right at end of marriage. He admitted texting her but that was it ,I'm sure she was over 18 .

Reactions: 18
We know everything about skank for many many years it's been splashed everywhere

her period dates/her ovulation dates/what makes her fart/even her so called mate a few weeks back when she kissed her said she had tit breath even kermit having seedless grapes because of steroids (so we are told ) no respecting man would go on tv for a few quid stating this

but she can't tell us why she if giving social media a break :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dont know about anyone else .... BUT .... Im missing our ` delicate ... fragrant .... maiden 🥺🥺🥺🤢🤮 ` .... I post these for those feeling the same ... 🤗🤗 ....... :rolleyes: 🤣🤣
I do hope you were crying as you wrote this...I am crying reading/looking at it 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Kipper is looking more & more like Kenny Everett in drag

I think her & Carol have split up ... Rymi is perhaps having to deal with her wailing and crying whilst Carol ignores the pair of them ...
This is how thick I was when I was a child, I didn't realise it was Kenny Everett!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
so she is coming off social media what is she going to do for money to pay the bankruptcy as that is her only income

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.