Katie Price #185 Having a ham shank on the deck, it's illegal in Thailand but I have a brass neck.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's clear KSR is feeding me a great big pile of shi*
Not to worry Nikki, you posted the info in good faith. Maybe the timing of the article is not right at the moment and they will use it when they are ready or maybe they have legal issues x

Reactions: 42
I agree completely - everyone's journey is different

Reactions: 18
Not to worry Nikki, you posted the info in good faith. Maybe the timing of the article is not right at the moment and they will use it when they are ready or maybe they have legal issues x
Skanky's lot have upped the shite output in the past few days so clearly there IS something bubbling under the surface they are concerned about. Its probably a case of timing due to skanks throwing her Legal Experts (lying assholes) onto whatever it is

Reactions: 34
I completely agree and for anyone to say .... I know KP is terrible but, or similar...... There should be no ‘but’ it belittles how abhorrent she is and how much this has a negative impact on all her children who clearly and understandably love her. They all deserve so much better as does every child.

Reactions: 21
and she's a terrible "mother"
Oh contraire she is a good mother because she goes no where +×÷#@ near her kids so they prosper and get a good upbringing from their dad's and partners . Harvey is the only one under threat but the cash tap seems to have been turned off for whatever reason and his residential care keeps her at bay most of the time.

Reactions: 20
Well it's clear KSR is feeding me a great big pile of shi*
Don’t be too disheartened DC16 said it wasn’t new news so it might have been a bit of an anticlimax.
Can’t think why Carly came to mind with that last word.

Reactions: 29
Don’t be too disheartened, DC16 said it wasn’t new news so it might have been a bit of an anticlimax.
Can’t think why Carly came to to mind with that last word.
Please don't mention Carly and anticlimax in the such close proximity....

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.