Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that you call him Carole...it makes me howl 🤣.

This is so very sad 😭. And she's showing no concern at wasting £80 on scratch cards. The fact that she owes money to a place that has cared for him & supported him for so long & gives no fucks, speaks volumes 😡. Will anyone report on this? No, didn't think so 😡.
It is disgusting.

I've just watched the program, the lack of empathy! everyone else on the program, who spoke about their own children, you could feel the passion and the love they were feeling for them, they were close to tears, yet she came across cold and just kept interrupting them when they were speaking. Harvey came across so well and can see better than a lot of people think, he could read the birthday card, he talks very well with other people and remembers a lot. I loved his interaction with Zack and Jeanette. At seeing the doctors, he had gained 9kg in just 6 months when he was in lockdown with her. How many times did she say to him, I love you.

Reactions: 12
Morning people, this from last night, and here we go.

Hmmm I wonder if he will release a statement.
Wouldn't it be interesting if his interview with Kay Burley was resurrected. I believed Dwight was a dead beat dad until I watched it and heard others opinions.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't it be interesting if his interview with Kay Burley was resurrected. I believed Dwight was a dead beat dad until I watched it and heard others opinions.
I have literally just torn into ppl on fb for believing this as fact.

Reactions: 13
Just saw this as well....and here we go 🙄

Completely off topic but ‘yay’ I have managed to actually ‘quote’ on a post. I feel rather clever 😂. Go me!! 😬☺🤦‍♀️ It’s the little things

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have literally just torn into ppl on fb for believing this as fact.
Well, I was spouting the same rhetoric a couple of threads ago. So its a common misconception.
Although I do wish he would seize the opportunity now to build some kind of relationship with his son, KP couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Reactions: 9
Well, I was spouting the same rhetoric a couple of threads ago. So its a common misconception.
Although I do wish he would seize the opportunity now to build some kind of relationship with his son, KP couldn't do a damn thing about it.
I know, we all believed the lies once. Hopefully I’ve given them some food for thought.

Reactions: 7
What I would like to know, is who is posting positive comments in the Daily Fail, and why are the negative comments being red arrowed?

Because they are on her list of Creditors for a measly £446.
Bet its not even her monthy manicure/extensions/tanning costs. Plus she allegedly spends £1000 a week on food. She's an absolute abomination of a 'parent', to not even pay £450 to your disabled sons school. Believe she owes his blind school money as well.

It seems that the documentary was partly an attack on Dwight, all part of Katie's agenda.

Reactions: 9
It is disgusting.

I've just watched the program, the lack of empathy! everyone else on the program, who spoke about their own children, you could feel the passion and the love they were feeling for them, they were close to tears, yet she came across cold and just kept interrupting them when they were speaking. Harvey came across so well and can see better than a lot of people think, he could read the birthday card, he talks very well with other people and remembers a lot. I loved his interaction with Zack and Jeanette. At seeing the doctors, he had gained 9kg in just 6 months when he was in lockdown with her. How many times did she say to him, I love you.
It’s all about the money for her. She knows if she randomly throws in ‘I love you’ then the snowflakes will melt and think she is an amazing mother!🤮 I’m surprised my comment has been published in Daily Mail as I said she is not unique as there are thousands of parents caring for their special needs children and young people with love, the only difference being KP does it in the media!

• Angry
Looks like it's a multi-media PR campaign.
Love bombing the Red tops a week or two before the Programme, followed by social media campaign supporting the agenda.
The question is there must be some serious PR behind this, especially for someone who is bankrupt financially, socially and morally :LOL: ), whats the Endgame?

This sort of thing is waaay outside of her normal stuff

The comments on the DM are utterly sickening to read. How can anyone of sane mind call her a good mum :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
The comments on the DM are utterly sickening to read. How can anyone of sane mind call her a good mum :rolleyes:
One poster asked why this was on the BBC and got totally blasted it's the worse comment due to red arrows.

And even the Independent are on the case too, Katie must be delighted she has stirred up this tit.

This is what the Documentary is REALLY about.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What I would like to know, is who is posting positive comments in the Daily Fail, and why are the negative comments being red arrowed?
I think it’s the pr push that was going on last night on Twitter. All the posts sound vaguely similar.

Looks like it's a multi-media PR campaign.
Love bombing the Red tops a week or two before the Programme, followed by social media campaign supporting the agenda.
The question is there must be some serious PR behind this, especially for someone who is bankrupt financially, socially and morally :LOL: ), whats the Endgame?

This sort of thing is waaay outside of her normal stuff
End Game is part 2 and possibly a show about Harvey which will really be about Katie.
I think she may also want public outrage about being made bankrupt. Something along the lines of how can the courts do this to such a wonderful devoted mother of the UKs most disabled child.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.