Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
End Game is part 2 and possibly a show about Harvey which will really be about Katie.
I think she may also want public outrage about being made bankrupt. Something along the lines of how can the courts do this to such a wonderful devoted mother of the UKs most disabled child.
A lot of the fake posts bring up trolling. So she maybe trying to go for that angle too.

it crossed my mind, when the lovely lady with the sectioned son was talking, that KP wants to go into presenting/interviewing and this was her showreel.

Reactions: 11
Katie has just been on the BBC news channel, I reached for the OFF Button,

watch it on iplayer from 9:47

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I watched the DY interview with Kay Burleigh. I was struck by how quietly spoken he is and how he seems so deeply affected by his own upbringing. He mustā€™ve been quite the fodder for narcissist Katie to destroy.

SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF, MAN!!

Reactions: 17
The Daily Mail have an article, directed at Bunny.

However this from Yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve unfollowed her now on Instagram - I canā€™t bare anymore to follow this person who appears to get away with everything. I noticed an i newspaper headline that basically said Katie loves Harvey so only the cruelest trolls could find anything negative to say!! How is the world so blind?!

Reactions: 17
And even the Independent are on the case too, Katie must be delighted she has stirred up this tit.

This is what the Documentary is REALLY about.
This is Katie Price inciting hatred to Dwight. She is a massive troll. She is a Donald Trump of a thug.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The Daily Mail have an article, directed at Bunny.

However this from Yesterday.

The fail article really going for šŸŽ». I wasn't in tears & I'm sure many others weren't either. However I'd put money on us being more emotional than skanky flaps. I can't get over the lack of emotion from her šŸ¤·.

Bunny was a total star though šŸ˜Š. I did love that bit of interaction between her & Harvey. I thought Jett had 2 t's not 1 as shown on screen šŸ¤”

I thought wee Bunny was lovely, her and Harvey were the only truth speakers in the entire show and operating with no agenda.
Its normal for siblings of disabled children or even any child to remove themselves from an uncomfortable situation.
Did anyone notice Rolo made an appearance?

Why should he say more than he has already. It is out there - if he says anything it feeds her and her viciousness. We know the truth and so does she.

Reactions: 7
It says age 0-25. I wonder why they can't continue to meet Harvey's needs?
Had a look through their website, they provide education and support up to 25 but residential only up to 19. He probably can still attend but no longer reside but that doesn't fit in with Skanky's world dominations plans with Not-lookin-for-fame CWC (Car wash Cole)

Cole has been taken in by the offers of unlimited trips abroad for disfiguring procedures, becoming the face of static inducing cheap nylon tat from China, hopes of rising from demonstrating ill fitting phone covers and dodgy diet pills to the giddy heights becoming QVC presenters of battery operated pube trimmers on the graveyard QVC slot and then finally the pinnacle of a Saturday morning TV show "Crusty and Cole cook Crap"

However CWC's lift, although not going quite to the top floor, does get off the ground slightly. He's witnessed what's gone before him and those who have managed to make a better life for themselves since escaping form the Skanky world: Pete's got Emily, Alex is engaged, Kieran is settled with Michelle, Leandro has his Avocado stall and Charles Has Lozza, OK well most are thriving but they're generating income from column clicks and seem happy. So he thinks I'll go along with it maybe marriage and the 1 baby then I'm out of it together with the fame-I'm-definitely-not -looking-for and start again with someone else not looking for fame who's half Skanky's age, job done.

But, I don't think he was prepared for Harvey and his challenging needs and the possibility of having to provide a stable homelife for him once his local college place ended He was quite content to see her other kids a few days a month but Harvey, understandably for someone who until he met Skanky had no idea of how a person with Harvey's needs behaved in a controlled, calm environment let alone the car crash one she provided, was a whole new learning curve for Cole. His pristine house was threatened and there would be limited time available to reach his not-longed-for-fame if they had to spend time caring for Harvey and putting his needs first. Harvey going to a residential college (compared to other options) may be in his very best interests and help him to thrive however It would not surprise me if there was more to this decision than what we're seeing played out.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A lot of the fake posts bring up trolling. So she maybe trying to go for that angle too.

it crossed my mind, when the lovely lady with the sectioned son was talking, that KP wants to go into presenting/interviewing and this was her showreel.
It doesnā€™t surprise me too, as priceless ā€œinterviewedā€ that Ben from big clothing. Which really was priceless asking questions but allowing two word response and then interrupting and turning it on herself and then allowing Ben to finish eventually.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.