Katie Price #172 Cole's landed himself a rough old Doris with as much allure as a naked Boris.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair will be manky in no time, she’s constantly touching it 🙄 looks like they are in SB’s Merc he was showing off the other night.
Can see another Phil and Gary relationship happening with this pair will all end in tears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That clip of her with her "hair dressers" was filmed in a G Wagon, who do we know with one of those? Taxi driver for her he is, nothing else.

Reactions: 16
She's such a funny old bird with her false teeth, syrops, false bazookas and all, a granny let loose in a dressing up box trying (and succeeding) in making the little ones laugh.
She’s like a League Of Gentlemen Character , a faded “ glamma modewl” who is made up of false bits & bobs , wonky wigs , comedy teeth , who still thinks she’s got something she never had to start with . I think this character would definitely have bits dropping off her as she shambled along … I mean swanned confidently forward like a real Supermodewl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That clip of her with her "hair dressers" was filmed in a G Wagon, who do we know with one of those? Taxi driver for her he is, nothing else.
He's her personal Über, thats IF she actually paid him of course. Thats all he's any use for anyway, the valid driving licence since he can't even knock-it-up, so he's really made it in zelebdom though to end up as her "driver" :ROFLMAO:

Mummy & Daddy must be so proud of him since he got trawled into the skank's sordid existence. I mean he has it all now - the zeleb status, bottled-out of the stupid MMA thing to save his "pretty boy looks " LOL, got himself a date with the Judge because of her and the most degrading of all, wanking in the sink for perverts on OF

Yep he's really made it......................................:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
How can her case be heard in secret, it’s mind blowing, after all the offences. 😡😡😡
Exactly!! .... Im pretty sure, she is a grass for old bill .... she informs and they/court/judge give her an easy time ... that's the only explanation left 🤬🤬🤬 .... ( My theory ) .... she is also never alone, afraid that someone will find out, so surrounds herself for protection .... IF this is the case pwicceeyyyy .... grasses are eventually outed ... some wise advice, keep looking over your shoulder ... WHAT GOES AROUND ... COMES ... AROUND😬😬 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
New thread 🥰🧵 xx and Well done @karma4klattie on title 🥰😘 xx

I'm on page 41.. So I'll leave this here for now..

Cole has gone back to training after finding out the first prize is a gold sink and some cute building blocks in his name 😄 x.

Resizer_16534149241801.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That court reporter... why SHOULDN'T the general public know what a convicted and serial offender's sanctions are?
Her being out and about on the roads puts every single one of us at risk - both physically and financially (because if she smashes into us with no insurance...
There is zero reason that I can see for it being kept secret.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Had a Cole clone by the pool today🙄 Doing press ups and all sorts😂 Trying his best to impress the ladies 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.