Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, if anything, she spends the entirety of that clip smirking.

It isn’t unusual for parents of children/adults with conditions that mean that cannot live independently to feel that way, she is right and it is an uncomfortable reality. However, she does seem very detached and cold in the way she talks about him.

Reactions: 7
Anyway, if you want a bit of respite from KP go to Amazon and look up the reviews on Dorklyn Beckham's photography book. Very helpful :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Read this bollox!
Another article that only says

Harvey was born with the rare disorder septo-optic dysplasia, which affects brain function, hormones and vision, plus autism.

Nothing about PWS

Reactions: 6
Anyway, if you want a bit of respite from KP go to Amazon and look up the reviews on Dorklyn Beckham's photography book. Very helpful :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, he's rather special isn't he 🙄. They all are. Riding on mummy & daddy's names. Daddy at least could kick a ball. She is as talentless as skanky flaps.

Reactions: 4
Yup, she did. Sooooo classy 🤢
Well it seems to be the number 1 thing the media have taken away from her interview. Pathetic.
As she could have used her time to bring up the important issues about disabilities and support for carers.

Reactions: 8
The latest interview with Cole he says he can’t stand “Jordan” but has those massive pictures of her in hes house. He could have pictures of “Katie price” up. Plus priceless signs the depop cards “Jordan” I guess he doesn’t mind that if it means he doesn’t have to wash cars for he’s dad 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well it seems to be the number 1 thing the media have taken away from her interview. Pathetic.
As she could have used her time to bring up the important issues about disabilities and support for carers.
Now why would she do that when she can spend the time talking about herself?

• Angry
  • Haha
I’ve seen a clip on twitter. She thinks she’s so wise now with her knowledge of the papers etc. No one with a brain cell would would take advice off her about ANYTHING! So I’d that the top of her weave or wig at the front of that mop 🤔
Her wig isn't even straight 🤣🤣 and she isn't half getting chubby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I fancy cooking something different tonight....anyone have the recipe for grey mash please? 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
A paramedic you say? Really? I never knew 😳. She's NEVER mentioned that before.......oh, wait 🤔
Could you imagine if you ever needed an ambulance and priceless turns up and starts cpr and mouth to mouth and you wake up and realise it was her and then your heart really just gives up with the thought of where those lips and hands have been. 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Now why would she do that when she can spend the time talking about herself?
And the same old boring repetitive shite.

So it turns out her landlord won’t renew her lease so Harvey has/is moving in with Cole until they find a residential! Carl was reluctant! No wonder she’s getting shot of him, well it’s more been decided for her I know, but I bet she was really relieved aswell as imagine him ruining Romeo and Juliets perfect story?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The smug smirking I can't stand. Thinks she's so smart. As for creepy Cole who seems to think he's some sort of celebrity, don't get me started. I've complained to Channel 4.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.