Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes so I understand! He’s had to be persuaded to let Harvey move in tho. He’s very house proud, I believe so can u imagine going from it being U and ur dog to 6 other people being with u from time to time and with animals 😳. I don’t think the cat has moved in officially yet either. I think the ‘nannie’ has been staying at the rental with Harvey and majority of the animals age has left. I’m not sure even blade is there full time yet!
It's a small house not a flippin' Tardis. There is no room ha ha.

He wants punishment ideas. They used to put mustard on my bleeping tongue. It worked a bastard treat too.
Well no-one seems to be threatening you with mustard nowadays :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How embarrassing is she....’ I might just bring another equestrian range out...make all these pink’ number 1) if ur 1st equestrian range was any good u would still have it u absolute ficko and number 2) PINK????? bleeping pink??? YOU.ARE.43 not 15! Get over that stupid I -love-pink-And-glittery shite that we all did in school 🤬 god she makes my blood boil 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How embarrassing is she....’ I might just bring another equestrian range out...make all these pink’ number 1) if ur 1st equestrian range was any good u would still have it u absolute ficko and number 2) PINK????? bleeping pink??? YOU.ARE.43 not 15! Get over that stupid I -love-pink-And-glittery shite that we all did in school 🤬 god she makes my blood boil 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Boo - I'm pink ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think that her joining the Jab Army makes her think she will be giving the vaccines?🤣🤣🤣
Probably, yes she is that dense. In saying that she'd probably do as good as some of the folks they've trained up and I'm not even joking. Right into the muscle owwwweee

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Do you think that her joining the Jab Army makes her think she will be giving the vaccines?🤣🤣🤣
God, imagine that loony with florescent Turkey Teeth, wig on wonky, eyebrows sponsored by Sharpie, belly button on her chin and eyes practically on the side of her head coming at you with a syringe? I'd run for the hills and take my chances.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she has Bunny shouting when she talks and saying :you guys...
Bunny shouting, Jetts swearing like a sailor. There father is over on insta saying "where have they learned this?" With a look of faux bewilderment.
Deary me. I think he's going to limit access.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jett swearing - story about Harvey swearing earlier today - hey she's finally taught them something!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.