Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Jim Royle would say.. absolute shower of shite!! Fingered, dog care, surgery and Katie Price 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's not difficult to see why there were zero viewing figures 😴. I think keeping skanky flaps out the studio until her bit is a good move. We all know she's have taken over the whole thing & not shut up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god here we go she’s on🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Put her foot in it by saying she’s got respite she’s got a day off 😡

She’s got the documentary in

Thankfully they showed a clip with Harvey and his friend and not her

She treats all her five kids the same 🤔

She’s been his full time carer 🤔

No mention of Crawl so far...

Oh yes he’s there now 🤦🏻‍♀️

‘Cole’s changed me as a person’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

I think I might actually vomit 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Banging on about her mental health

Ooh she mentioned trying for a baby and his face was a pic! He said they want to have fun first!!! No baby on the cards for him anytime soon!!

• Haha
I was just gonna post the same @Pink Squirrel about the pissing in the street 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. No way could I watch that, I can just see/hear in my head and can guess exactly how it went. God, I wish one of us could ask her questions 🤯

Reactions: 8
I don't know why you do it to yourselves. Just turn it off. I can guarantee its only a few tattlers watching, that show is bombing.

Reactions: 6
I went back people... Steph, ‘I’ve always admired you as a business woman!!!’ Coal.... I don’t want fame but I will just stand here waiting to be noticed... oh you spoke to me....I will talk then.... now it’s about the mucky mansion ended with all about her!!! What a load of bollocks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went back people... Steph, ‘I’ve always admired you as a business woman!!!’ Coal.... I don’t want fame but I will just stand here waiting to be noticed... oh you spoke to me....I will talk then.... now it’s about the mucky mansion ended with all about her!!! What a load of bollocks!!
Definitely a load of bollocks! I'm about to email Channel 4 now 😁. She seriously looks a dreadful plastic mess. Ridiculous hair/wig/weave, can't speak, makeup applied with a shovel, stupid teef.

I definitely won't be watching again. What a truly dreadful, cringe inducing show 😳

Never going to get that an and a half back of my life!!
She didn't really answer the question about Harvey going into College, hadn't confirmed the place had been sorted or anything, too busy wanting to talk about herself, her businesses, 5 weeks in the Priory, her upcoming wedding, Carl, MM, how she is shrewd, the press calls, babies, homeware, she was in a wheelchair.

• Sick

I was just gonna post the same @Pink Squirrel about the pissing in the street 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. No way could I watch that, I can just see/hear in my head and can guess exactly how it went. God, I wish one of us could ask her questions 🤯
What shite. She's a pathalogical liar, I don't think she knows when she's lying. Walter Mitty right there. Sole carer, brought him up single handedly? Eh no, think Amy did that whilst being paid by Dwight York. Tellingly, he insisted all payments go direct to Amy so Skanky couldn't get her claws on them. How she has the audacity to go on national TV when everyone knows what she is.

Reactions: 7
What shite. She's a pathalogical liar, I don't think she knows when she's lying. Walter Mitty right there. Sole carer, brought him up single handedly? Eh no, think Amy did that whilst being paid by Dwight York. Tellingly, he insisted all payments go direct to Amy so Skanky couldn't get her claws on them. How she has the audacity to go on national TV when everyone knows what she is.
I have virtually no words. That is without doubt 1 of the worst "interviews" I have ever seen.
Why the hell doesn't someone actually do a proper interview calling her out on all her lies?? 🤷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.