Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a load of bollocks! I'm about to email Channel 4 now 😁. She seriously looks a dreadful plastic mess. Ridiculous hair/wig/weave, can't speak, makeup applied with a shovel, stupid teef.

I definitely won't be watching again. What a truly dreadful, cringe inducing show 😳
1st and last time for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What shite. She's a pathalogical liar, I don't think she knows when she's lying. Walter Mitty right there. Sole carer, brought him up single handedly? Eh no, think Amy did that whilst being paid by Dwight York. Tellingly, he insisted all payments go direct to Amy so Skanky couldn't get her claws on them. How she has the audacity to go on national TV when everyone knows what she is.
I know??? Imagine what all them people that really know her and her antics must be thinking when they hear the 💩 that comes out of her mouth!!! She will be all smug in her head again thinking 💭 “IM BACK.....told u never underestimate the pricey!” No love, ur on stephs tit show! Hardly prime time tv with a massive interviewer, them days are long gone. At least piers might’ve asked a bit more hardcore questions about the truth with Harvey. I love how Cole has changed her...not the losing of her 4 and now 5 kids! Turn it in Kate, ur just embarrassment 🤯

I have virtually no words. That is without doubt 1 of the worst "interviews" I have ever seen.
Why the hell doesn't someone actually do a proper interview calling her out on all her lies?? 🤷
God knows??? I’m gonna email channel 4 aswell 🤯

Reactions: 11
Oh god here we go she’s on🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Put her foot in it by saying she’s got respite she’s got a day off 😡

She’s got the documentary in

Thankfully they showed a clip with Harvey and his friend and not her

She treats all her five kids the same 🤔

She’s been his full time carer 🤔

No mention of Crawl so far...

Oh yes he’s there now 🤦🏻‍♀️

‘Cole’s changed me as a person’
Well done pet, (and all the others who took one for the team). Now you all go and lie down in a darkened room with a bottle of Baileys (it's OK it needs using up) and come back when you feel up to it. We'll all go over to another thread and wait for you to surface later, it's been traumatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god here we go she’s on🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Put her foot in it by saying she’s got respite she’s got a day off 😡

She’s got the documentary in

Thankfully they showed a clip with Harvey and his friend and not her

She treats all her five kids the same 🤔

She’s been his full time carer 🤔

No mention of Crawl so far...

Oh yes he’s there now 🤦🏻‍♀️

‘Cole’s changed me as a person’
Why's that talentless, devode of personality or any redeeming features twit stood at the back of the studio looking like he thinks he's some kind of star. If anyone is interested in anything this cu@t says. Her feet injuries are life changing by the way. Try having cancer surgery you woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lip plumper serum oh bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣 now her deranged fans are going to buy the crap thinking they are going to get big fat fish lips like hers

All 5 star reviews, I think NOT 🤣🤣🤣
OOOO - sees an opportunity for @Pom Bear for some Mick Jagger lips sprouting well errm sprouting things!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I found it very inappropriate the way they both spoke about Harvey being naked - not good at all. I shall also be emailing channel4 - worst tv show ever!

Reactions: 10
It's not difficult to see why there were zero viewing figures 😴. I think keeping skanky flaps out the studio until her bit is a good move. We all know she's have taken over the whole thing & not shut up 🙄
Agreed. Notice Cole, zero personality, engagement and endearment other than threatening women was lurking in the background like he's some kind of star. I've complained to Stephs producers about having a police cautioned women threatener with a critical illness on the show.

• Haha
Why's that talentless, devode of personality or any redeeming features twit stood at the back of the studio looking like he thinks he's some kind of star. If anyone is interested in anything this cu@t says. Her feet injuries are life changing by the way. Try having cancer surgery you woman.
When she was on Loose Women Keiran and Kris were often in the audience and were asked to comment occasionally. She won't let a bloke be anywhere without her just in case... I have just got off the floor where I fell when she mentioned becoming a paramedic again!

Is it too early to open a bottle of prosecco? 🍾
She did... 'life changing injuries, can only stand for a maximum of 20 mins a day' you can't change your 🦁 👀 Price.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I found it very inappropriate the way they both spoke about Harvey being naked - not good at all. I shall also be emailing channel4 - worst tv show ever!
I used to like watching Steph on the BBC. But I think a 10min slot is definitely her limit. She is way out if her depth on that show. Hopefully enough of us will email in for them to offer some sort of response.
And why was head stood leaning against the wall when everyone else was sat down 🤷. Why did Steph even feel the need to ask her about babies, wedding , mucky mansion blah, blah, blah. Was it skanky flaps that insisted it be part of the interview? And did she really need to tell the 10 of us that were watching that she pissed all over Crawl because he "had to carry me everywhere". Channel 4 have really excelled in getting her on. She's exploited Harvey, insulted genuine carers across the country, insulted those who actually need to use wheelchairs, lied, lied & then lied some more 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You take care too, wish I could have some wine, but still have a full afternoon of work to do, that's if KP's face smug face hasn't made me chunder! Thanks for the offer of the grey mash though LOL!!

And yet another Sun story

Got her extensions/wig back in again for the show I see! She said, it's nice to get out...LOL, she's been out every Fcuking day! AGGGGRRRRRHHHH she is annoying me so much already!
Yes but no but yes - the papers print lies don't ya know ;) - she wasn't really visiting chickens... 🐔

• Haha
Hold the phone, she was talking about her wedding?
Has he even asked her yet :ROFLMAO: I'm so fed up of these fauxmances for financial gain, its getting a bit tired now.

• Haha
I used to like watching Steph on the BBC. But I think a 10min slot is definitely her limit. She is way out if her depth on that show. Hopefully enough of us will email in for them to offer some sort of response.
And why was head stood leaning against the wall when everyone else was sat down 🤷. Why did Steph even feel the need to ask her about babies, wedding , mucky mansion blah, blah, blah. Was it skanky flaps that insisted it be part of the interview? And did she really need to tell the 10 of us that were watching that she pissed all over Crawl because he "had to carry me everywhere". Channel 4 have really excelled in getting her on. She's exploited Harvey, insulted genuine carers across the country, insulted those who actually need to use wheelchairs, lied, lied & then lied some more 🙄
Yup she made a total dickwad of herself.

• Haha
Well done pet, (and all the others who took one for the team). Now you all go and lie down in a darkened room with a bottle of Baileys (it's OK it needs using up) and come back when you feel up to it. We'll all go over to another thread and wait for you to surface later, it's been traumatic.
I'm shaking in a corner 😭. I didn't open the prosecco....I've poured a G&T instead! I guess it was a good warm up to prepare me for the upcoming documentary Katie Price, Me, Me, Me & more of ME!

• Angry
I’ve seen a clip on twitter. She thinks she’s so wise now with her knowledge of the papers etc. No one with a brain cell would would take advice off her about ANYTHING! So I’d that the top of her weave or wig at the front of that mop 🤔

Attachments

Never going to get that an and a half back of my life!!
She didn't really answer the question about Harvey going into College, hadn't confirmed the place had been sorted or anything, too busy wanting to talk about herself, her businesses, 5 weeks in the Priory, her upcoming wedding, Carl, MM, how she is shrewd, the press calls, babies, homeware, she was in a wheelchair.
She can't confirm the college stuff because it isn't confirmed. Even the college issued a statement to that effect. They have not accepted Harvey and there is no funding in place for him. End of - she's gonna milk this until September. I still say why would one local authority pay out £350k p.a. for 1 person when it could support 10 for the same money? It makes no sense and would cause no end of problems if which ever authority was found out to have done this.

I’ve seen a clip on twitter. She thinks she’s so wise now with her knowledge of the papers etc. No one with a brain cell would would take advice off her about ANYTHING! So I’d that the top of her weave or wig at the front of that mop 🤔
She didn't look anything like that pic.

Reactions: 9
When she was on Loose Women Keiran and Kris were often in the audience and were asked to comment occasionally. She won't let a bloke be anywhere without her just in case... I have just got off the floor where I fell when she mentioned becoming a paramedic again!

She did... 'life changing injuries, can only stand for a maximum of 20 mins a day' you can't change your 🦁 👀 Price.
A paramedic you say? Really? I never knew 😳. She's NEVER mentioned that before.......oh, wait 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes but no but yes - the papers print lies don't ya know ;) - she wasn't really visiting chickens... 🐔
This made me laugh - a lot!

So he'll 'Never walk alone...' whilst she'll 'Never walk again...' catchy for the football terraces - arms up, choose your team scarves... 🎶 🧣 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.