Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still on her Instascam though. She has no moral compass. Even Cole can acknowledge they are being massively slated and demonized. Oh and for those defenders saying she's volunteered out of the goodness of her heart, it's common knowledge if you Google it, the goverment have allocated Β£67k to get the campaign to vaccine supported by papers/people in the public eye.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s flogging lip stuff, I’m just waiting for Cole to start flogging it too, just like the lashes 🀣 πŸ‘„ πŸ’„ 🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s flogging lip stuff, I’m just waiting for Cole to start flogging it too, just like the lashes 🀣 πŸ‘„ πŸ’„ 🀣
She don’t half chat some tit, nothing will sort her crusty lips out 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lip plumper serum oh bleeping hell 🀣🀣🀣🀣 now her deranged fans are going to buy the crap thinking they are going to get big fat fish lips like hers

She don’t half chat some tit, nothing will sort her crusty lips out 🀒

All 5 star reviews, I think NOT 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it antibacterial? Will it plump your lips whilst at the same time treating cold sores/herpes scabs? Wonder serum.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really winds me up. I tried to start a new thread just for her but no-one else posted on it πŸ˜‚
Oh I would of done, shame 🀣 I can’t stand her

Lip plumper serum oh bleeping hell 🀣🀣🀣🀣 now her deranged fans are going to buy the crap thinking they are going to get big fat fish lips like hers

All 5 star reviews, I think NOT 🀣🀣🀣
Good job priceless isn’t pregnant as if you’re, you can use the serum... 🀣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.