Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 questions: how old is she?
And how can she be a priests daughter? I thought they were celibate!🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here is one article.

If ya scrolls down you can see Lauren's pregnancy news - now that is weird...

2 questions: how old is she?
And how can she be a priests daughter? I thought they were celibate!🤔
'The only man who could ever reach me was the son of a preacher man...' 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those pics look like her head has been p'shopped into the pic tbh. The other one has those left/right eyes... weird.
My long departed dad, god bless his soul, called them 'Footballers Eyes'. One's at home and one's away!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

duck OFF duck OFF duck OFF 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Not today Daily fail same pissy Gucci trackie as last week. W8 media there again taking the pictures god she's one desperate witch

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

duck OFF duck OFF duck OFF 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Not today Daily fail same pissy Gucci trackie as last week. W8 media there again taking the pictures god she's one desperate witch
Sure the 'fake' tracksuit will be up for sale soon. BTW, as alledgedly new volunteers to the Suns Covid Jab campaign, why are the out and about on non essential travel and either not wearing a mask/wearing it incorrectly. What happened to the chickens she bought for Jett and Bunny?

Omg - I must remember that - fantastic!
You're very welcome mate. Keep the old guys legacy going. More where that one came from! To give you a visual ideas, my dad was often mistaken for Sid James! Not sure if that's good or bad!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sure the 'fake' tracksuit will be up for sale soon. BTW, as alledgedly new volunteers to the Suns Covid Jab campaign, why are the out and about on non essential travel and either not wearing a mask/wearing it incorrectly. What happened to the chickens she bought for Jett and Bunny?

You're very welcome mate. Keep the old guys legacy going. More where that one came from! To give you a visual ideas, my dad was often mistaken for Sid James! Not sure if that's good or bad!!!
She returned them on the advise of the production team.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Fantastic - my dad was mistaken for Reggie Perrin lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How the duck is she getting away with this? Glen Gratton is supposed to be a professional, his wife is a barrister ffs,its all bleeping wrong (sorry im hormonal) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I'm quite happy with my anonymous 'L' - go ahead with Sid though coz he was a sweetie :)
[/QUOTE
She returned them on the advise of the production team.

Because they may join the 'Katie Price Pet Semetary?'

Reactions: 7
Agree my friend. However I don't think his public profile will be a positive one. More as a grifter, agressive bully threatening people, liar, scammer selling dodgy items online and alledged Covid rule breacher. Plus he neither has the personality or character to make him likeable. Be interesting to see what happens to this fame seeking nobody.
Well he is learning at the feet of the master (or mistress) of disgrace and sees it can be done!

Reactions: 7
Well he is learning at the feet of the master (or mistress) of disgrace and sees it can be done!
Surely the fact that he is shacked up/unavailable limits his appeal? Young women want single men or very rich older men.

Boo Blue!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.