Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck is she getting away with this? Glen Gratton is supposed to be a professional, his wife is a barrister ffs,its all bleeping wrong (sorry im hormonal) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mmmmmm....that probably explains a lot....! (That his wife is a barrister, not that you are hormonal!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Those pics look like her head has been p'shopped into the pic tbh. The other one has those left/right eyes... weird.
I was thinking that. I question all the women he parties with it looks a little like he is trying to act like interested in females. Overkill. Just my theory...

Now back to Carl/Cole the question is....
what Abbey/Abi who the fck is Abbey???? Carl 🤔💭🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here is one article.

Nah, can't see it mysel f. Her exes include a footballer and a famous boxer. What on earth can Carwash -Cole offer?

Nah, can't see it mysel f. Her exes include a footballer and a famous boxer. What on earth can Carwash -Cole offer?
But didn't you know??? He IS famous now...English influencer and reality television personality. Constantly featured in UK and International press & media. (As stated by Social Inspire Group)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
But didn't you know??? He IS famous now...English influencer and reality television personality. Constantly featured in UK and International press & media. (As stated by Social Inspire Group)
When was he a reality television personality - under the trades description act that is a fail and complete lie.

Lots of these type of articles.
But we went through all of this before. This time he hasn't been assessed and then some poor council has to allocate funds which could be spent on 10 kids with learning difficulties instead of 1 belonging to a slag who sniffed and spent her money most dubiously. He wouldn't go in until September anyway. So this is another long-term story line. I was impressed that the college pointed out that none of the criteria has been fulfilled yet. Just coz she says it doesn't make it so.

• Haha
Despise that Fern; the only good thing is she’ll have to pay for a COVID test before she gets let back into the country and then self isolate (which we know she won’t)
She really winds me up. I tried to start a new thread just for her but no-one else posted on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Carlos the Toss deleted his #jabarmy stories off the gram or is it my phone?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.