Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I would of done, shame 🤣 I can’t stand her

Good job priceless isn’t pregnant as if you’re, you can use the serum... 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It is not recommended to apply on any other body parts,ffs maybe Katie will apply it to Carls little man to make it stand to attention (all these early nights he's been getting with Sid lately i don't think its been used in a while) hahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It is not recommended to apply on any other body parts,ffs maybe Katie will apply it to Carls little man to make it stand to attention (all these early nights he's been getting with Sid lately i don't think its been used in a while) hahahaa
She’ll be putting on the wrong lips...🤢

I know I saw that, how can you make grey mash.... 🤮🤣
Even Oliver Twist would turn his nose up at that🤢

• Haha
Want a close up of the pwicey plate of Sunday dinner delight???!!!😆 princess has put a close up on her Insta stories... The mash is actually grey!!!!!!!!
OMG! Worse than I thought. Maybe she did make the mash and left the skin on the spuds hence grey. But the mess of it and presentation! Bet prisoners turn better down. Just requires basic cooking skills.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Poor horse 🤣 looks like the lip serum has worked already.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Suspect spuds with the skin on like last weeks gastronomic George Foreman grilled chops and spuds boiled whole, unpeeled for mash. Don't suspect much butter and milk gets added. How hard is it to make mashed potatoes?????

• Haha
She’ll be putting on the wrong lips...🤢

Even Oliver Twist would turn his nose up at that🤢
"Please Sir, can I please have no more?". Oliver chucks plate of slop in Katie Prices face. Even Bulleye, Fagin, Bill Sykes, The Artful Dodger and the street urchins would turn their nose up at this shite.

• Haha
Has Katie heard the news about Loz yet??? Katie will be pissed off she isn't up the duff and Loz will steal the media.

Okay, what the duck is Katie wearing on her feet??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has Katie heard the news about Loz yet??? Katie will be pissed off she isn't up the duff and Loz will steal the media.

Knock off yeezys.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

That's those designer ones she bought back in December from Selfridges and then said he bought them

The former glamour model was seen wearing two grey orthopaedic boots inside the luxury department store, which she took off at one stage to try on a Balenciaga black sock boot, which cost £565.

Katie appeared to be a fan of the luxury brand's footwear as she was also seen clutching the same pair of trainers in beige, which cost £630.

They look like clown shoes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Snarl had a Company called UK Vegas VIP Limited....🤔
Oh did he now. Interesting. Isn't that a posh name for pimping via car service?
That big tittied mouthpiece Nicola McLean's ex-footy hubby ran a similarly named company and I think it was in Vegas, def in USA. Supposedly a car and concierge service but it was alleged to be a service for ordering yourself a prozzie. He spent a LOT of time there ;) and Knickerless was not a happy bunny, hence her drinking and making a mug of herself over Dannielle Lloyd's ex hubby when they were in Big Bro together.

Oh gawd, I'm quite ashamed I know this stuff.:oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That's those designer ones she bought back in December from Selfridges and then said he bought them

The former glamour model was seen wearing two grey orthopaedic boots inside the luxury department store, which she took off at one stage to try on a Balenciaga black sock boot, which cost £565.

Katie appeared to be a fan of the luxury brand's footwear as she was also seen clutching the same pair of trainers in beige, which cost £630.

They look like clown shoes 🤣🤣🤣
WTF! A fool and their money. Robbed!
Not a fan of Balenciaga.

WTF! A fool and their money. Robbed!
Not a fan of Balenciaga.
The other press were saying she bought 14 pairs of shoes that day, and that was her still in her orthopaedic boots. Skint my butt

So she's stood there trying to pose while there's someone in the stable doing all the work
Old picture too unless she's put her wig back on

• Wow
But didn't you know??? He IS famous now...English influencer and reality television personality. Constantly featured in UK and International press & media. (As stated by Social Inspire Group)
Yeah but he hates fame ya know... 😏
No cameras Carl 🙈
It must be Katie making him do endless photos shoots, You Tubing and flogging tat on The Insta 😁

She’s flogging lip stuff, I’m just waiting for Cole to start flogging it too, just like the lashes 🤣 👄 💄 🤣
She will probably film herself and Carl getting this Vaccine. There's is nothing she (And Shy boy) wouldn't do for attention.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.