Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do honestly wonder at some of the fan comments on her IG under the Covid Army picture, saying about working with The Sun. Have they honestly not seen that the Sun runs about half a dozen stories on Pricey everyday and often does not print the bad stuff about her like some of the others do.. obviously not really fans LOL!

Reactions: 9
@thesun #JabsArmy
nhsvolunteerresponders.org.uk

• If you apply to: (i) to provide support to Individuals with transport to hospital or other medical appointments; (ii) for our Community Support Plus role (i.e. an NHS Volunteer Responder who is cleared to deliver Community Support tasks to vulnerable adults); or (iii) for our Check in and Chat Plus role, a copy of an Enhanced DBS check dated within the last 12 months. In relation to (i) and (ii), we will also require a Children’s or Adults’ Barred list (or both), dated within the last 12 months. Alternatively, we may ask you to provide evidence of the required level of DBS clearance using an online DBS service; and
  • If you apply for our Steward Volunteer (COVID-19 Vaccinations) and Non-Clinical Support role, confirmation of whether you have any unspent convictions and, if you confirm that you do, details of those convictions, the date of the convictions, the sentence, penalty or fine imposed and other related information.
No bleeping chance those 2 muppets would even be passed to do it, just up The Suns asshole again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did i see a clothes horse with washing on it?
And would residentials have carpets, especially cream ones? I wouldn't have thought so incase of accidents or spillages.
You might be right, it might be her new place or she's dumped him with one of her mates because Carl doesn't want him at his?
I did happen to see that priceless now has 2.4 million followers and before all this publicity with Harvey she was 2.3.
going off thread that fern has extended her holiday by a week and so far hasn’t posted any “work” related themes.
really don’t know how so called “celebs” get away with it. 😡
Despise that Fern; the only good thing is she’ll have to pay for a COVID test before she gets let back into the country and then self isolate (which we know she won’t)

Reactions: 14
I couldn't quite believe that she said on that video, "See? I AM a good cook!"
Processed freezer shite overloaded on plates, smothered in gravy and ketchup. You'll notice that Princess doesn't finish hers - she places her cutlery neatly and politely says it was nice. Barely eats half. Good for her, knowing when to stop.
Compare that with the stuff Pete serves up...
You would think with her sexual history that one of her signature meals would be "Toed in the hole"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Another day with scowl NOT putting any pics of him with skanky in his stories!!! He DEF distancing himself and promoting himself solo. Put 4 Insta s of himself in his Sun jab t shirt but NOT with skanky!!!😆😆😆
He's really trying hard to market himself as a stand alone celebrity. BUT Mr doesn't want fame is about as appealing as a cup of cold sick 🙄. Which other "big name celebrities" have The Scum got on board?

Here's a completely random thought. We keep saying what has she got on The Sun for them to churn out constant shite about her. What about if it's the other way round? And they've got something on her so she let's them churn out constant shite? 🤔. It gets them money. They couldn't give a flying fudge if 99% of comments are trashing her. People are still reading, commenting & clicking.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Despise that Fern; the only good thing is she’ll have to pay for a COVID test before she gets let back into the country and then self isolate (which we know she won’t)
Barbados is my second home. The Bajans are gentle, loving and religious, righteous people. I feel embarassed that someone from England is running around shouting 'duck this bleeping that'. I know the Bajans would be horrified at this language from a young women. So embarrassing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Kate level of fame is like a clinging reality star.
This BBC documentary is a great scoop for her. Has she ever been on the BBC? Even at her height of fame.
She needs Prime Time TV to get some profile back. Though I think she is ruined.
She could though capitalise on her bankruptcy and live in a trailer park which is the right thing to do. Save, pay back debts and stick to a budget.

Now I would watch a TV show of her like that. She isn't respecting the people she owes.

She should've stayed single mother and put her kids first and played on that.

Instead of with a wannabe reality star who seems like a grifter not a grafter.

I'm looking foward to watching this documentary..
Only when she tried to go for Eurovision and panel show appearances.

• Haha
Abby must be the reason he has completely stopped posting anything with that old rat on his Instagram page. Katie really is repulsive these days, inside and out.

Yes Carl, we would all love to know who Abby is from Essex 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well that woke me up!! 😲😲😲. I was dozing off there, 😴 I'm wide awake now!! 😂😂😂. Come on tattlers, do your stuff 🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She looked so smug when they were talking about overweight children. Looks like she couldn't wait to wade in as an expert. 'Don't have time' to cook your seriously overweight son healthy food? 'Healthy food doesn't taste as good as unhealthy'? You can cook 'healthy' carbanara, check out free Slimming World Recipes online, free by the way.
Doesn't have time?
She has holidays, surgeries and m and these
Only when she tried to go for Eurovision and panel show appearances.
Eurovision. She had beef with Javine didn't she😳.
That barbie pink pic outfit...and she was soooo out of tune.

She is more EuroTrash that Eurovison
Anyone remember Eurotrash..
.Jean Paul Gaultier...🙈

ohhh Heavens that was so tacky and dreadful.
It would be heavily criticised today. Women treated like sexual objects for perverted men 😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh that's woke me up!! 😲😲😲. I was dozing off there, 😴 I'm wide awake now!! 😂😂😂. Come on tattlers, do your stuff 🤗
I found her hiding in the shower in her underwear - give ya head a wobble :LOL:

Doesn't have time?
She has holidays, surgeries and m and these

Eurovision. She had beef with Javine didn't she😳.
That barbie pink pic outfit...and she was soooo out of tune.

She is more EuroTrash that Eurovison
Anyone remember Eurotrash..
.Jean Paul Gaultier...🙈

ohhh Heavens that was so tacky and dreadful.
It would be heavily criticised today. Women treated like sexual objects for perverted men 😳😳
Well she certainly modelled herself on Lola (RIP).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe he is lining his next one up like she usually does with men.
You can't afford to fall out of the headlines when your Z List.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.