Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't quite believe that she said on that video, "See? I AM a good cook!"
Processed freezer shite overloaded on plates, smothered in gravy and ketchup. You'll notice that Princess doesn't finish hers - she places her cutlery neatly and politely says it was nice. Barely eats half. Good for her, knowing when to stop.
Compare that with the stuff Pete serves up...
You're right. The food looked shite, must have been microwaved mash, no skin on the spuds like her last attempt. Microwaved pies me thinks. Harveys 'healthy meal' of potato waffles beans and ketchup. But the presentation! Looks like our Sunday dinner after I've scrapped the plates. Bet Delia Smith and Nigella Lawson aren't losing any sleep over ' I'm a good cook' Price.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow the similarities are striking my favourite little corgi ;) ❤
I did happen to see that priceless now has 2.4 million followers and before all this publicity with Harvey she was 2.3.
going off thread that fern has extended her holiday by a week and so far hasn’t posted any “work” related themes.
really don’t know how so called “celebs” get away with it. 😡

Reactions: 9
How many might get you a couple of front pages of the Sun - not that many. Katie still has that level of media fame.
Kate level of fame is like a clinging reality star.
This BBC documentary is a great scoop for her. Has she ever been on the BBC? Even at her height of fame.
She needs Prime Time TV to get some profile back. Though I think she is ruined.
She could though capitalise on her bankruptcy and live in a trailer park which is the right thing to do. Save, pay back debts and stick to a budget.

Now I would watch a TV show of her like that. She isn't respecting the people she owes.

She should've stayed single mother and put her kids first and played on that.

Instead of with a wannabe reality star who seems like a grifter not a grafter.

I'm looking foward to watching this documentary..

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can someone in the know enlighten us as to what the actually annual cost would be for a 'college' place for Harvey in the mentioned institution? Can someone in the know enlighten us as to why any council would condone the supposed expenditure of £350k p.a. on one adult as against maybe provision for 10 adults p.a.? None of this makes the remotest of sense to me. Surely it is better to help 10 people rather than 1 whose mother owes HMRC an alleged £902k in unpaid tax yet she expects tax-payers to fund her son. That sum represents 3 years of care nearly!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can someone in the know enlighten us as to what the actually annual cost would be for a 'college' place for Harvey in the mentioned institution? Can someone in the know enlighten us as to why any council would condone the supposed expenditure of £350k p.a. on one adult as against maybe provision for 10 adults p.a.? None of this makes the remotest of sense to me. Surely it is better to help 10 people rather than 1 whose mother owes HMRC an alleged £902k in unpaid tax yet she expects tax-payers to fund her son. That sum represents 3 years of care nearly!
Sounds like a disguised money laundering scheme.

Reactions: 6
lol, it's supposed to be pie.

Found this up... mentions her cooking, even says she doesn't have time.
She looked so smug when they were talking about overweight children. Looks like she couldn't wait to wade in as an expert. 'Don't have time' to cook your seriously overweight son healthy food? 'Healthy food doesn't taste as good as unhealthy'? You can cook 'healthy' carbanara, check out free Slimming World Recipes online, free by the way.

Reactions: 7
She looked so smug when they were talking about overweight children. Looks like she couldn't wait to wade in as an expert. 'Don't have time' to cook your seriously overweight son healthy food? 'Healthy food doesn't taste as good as unhealthy'? You can cook 'healthy' carbanara, check out free Slimming World Recipes online, free by the way.
What they meant is that healthy food doesn't taste full of sugar and preservatives - you actually have to add flavour which, to me, is all part of the fun of cooking and experimentation.

I wonder what council would consider it if she gets a place for Harvey. She no longer lives and pay rates in West Sussex. Surrey where she has been for less than a year or Essex where she is staying with Carl. What council is paying for his current residential home?

What they meant is that healthy food doesn't taste full of sugar and preservatives - you actually have to add flavour which, to me, is all part of the fun of cooking and experimentation.
Agree my friend. You can cook really tasty, low calorie food if you can be bothered to make an effort and cook from scratch or not with a few extra ingredients. For example, I bought meat, fish, spices, fruit and veg to feed a family of 3 adults yesterday for a week for £45. Unlike KP who has said she spends £1000 a week on food!

Reactions: 7
Agree my friend. You can cook really tasty, low calorie food if you can be bothered to make an effort and cook from scratch or not with a few extra ingredients. For example, I bought meat, fish, spices, fruit and veg to feed a family of 3 adults yesterday for a week for £45. Unlike KP who has said she spends £1000 a week on food!
Your family will thank you for it in the future. Lovely colours and flavours. I am eternally scared of people who only eat brown and yellow foods. I like the initiative for schools to have their own vegetable garden or in the case of cities their own allotments. Kids love to see things growing. Think of all the land Katie had and did nothing with.

Seeing the portion sizes she dishes up I'm guessing £500 worth goes in the bin every week. What she spends in a week would last me nearly 3 months for 3 adults, 3 kids, 3 dogs & 2 cats! She's a disgusting human in every single aspect of her life 😡

Reactions: 10
I wonder what council would consider it if she gets a place for Harvey. She no longer lives and pay rates in West Sussex. Surrey where she has been for less than a year or Essex where she is staying with Carl. What council is paying for his current residential home?
It is a very good question. Almost as if she has moved around on purpose to muddy the waters.

Reactions: 6
Carl now got what he wanted right from the start: his name recognised and increase in followers, linked to a PR agency, and advertising on his social media. He will be gone soon. Unlike every man other than Peter, Carl will be the one to walk away.
Agree my friend. However I don't think his public profile will be a positive one. More as a grifter, agressive bully threatening people, liar, scammer selling dodgy items online and alledged Covid rule breacher. Plus he neither has the personality or character to make him likeable. Be interesting to see what happens to this fame seeking nobody.

Reactions: 10
Agree my friend. However I don't think his public profile will be a positive one. More as a grifter, agressive bully threatening people, liar, scammer selling dodgy items online and alledged Covid rule breacher. Plus he neither has the personality or character to make him likeable. Be interesting to see what happens to this fame seeking nobody.
Actually I think he will find that his previous 'blokey' way of life is closed to him as his previous mates will be in serious relationships, buying house and having kids rather than wasting their money on pose-mobiles and weekends on Lassie Vegas. He'll be the laughing stock who slept with recycled plastic.

Reactions: 8
Actually I think he will find that his previous 'blokey' way of life is closed to him as his previous mates will be in serious relationships, buying house and having kids rather than wasting their money on pose-mobiles and weekends on Lassie Vegas. He'll be the laughing stock who slept with recycled plastic.
On another note, thought Skanky Flaps was on Stephs Packed Lunch today? No sign of her. Maybe just hasn't been arsed to turn up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.