Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
will u bring the wheel chair please and whilst we’re stood about, we can play musical chair please watch my smashed up feet tho and I need that chair for the rest of the day after 20mins because the doctoror Carl or Steph or Harv *who the hell was it now who told me* has said if I don’t sit down after 20 exact mins PER 24hrs a DAY, all hell will break lose and my gelled “perfect” toes will fall off and the 234 metal bars I have in me feet will fall out so soz, I will win that game after 20mins no matter who is playing . Can some one bring a sink for me to pee pee in aswell please OBVIOUSLY after the 20mins

<goes to a dark room for a lie down> 🧎

Reactions: 9
The college she keeps saying he is going to have not accepted him at all. That was made clear by the head. The biggest hurdle will be funding. Yet again I will ask... why should any county bear the cost of apparently £350k p.a. for Harvey when their budgets have been cut so drastically and how could it not be argued that it would be better spent on 10 + children rather than one whose mother owes £2.5mil yet still has a prolifically expensive lifestyle? How can that sit well with anyone at all? If a trust fund exists then this is what it should be used for but not involving councils in spending their money when others could be helped who are not in the media spotlight. Beg, beg, beg, gimme, gimme, gimme so she can get rid of her duties to her son and fuck about with toady Cole.

Reactions: 15
Goodness - I personally know owners of three of the companies on there, had no idea they were owed money too. Don't worry @Cloud Chaser, my lips are sealed but what an absolute fecking cretin oweing so much money to small and medium size businesses.
But you and I would have been imprisoned by now for non-payment of council tax and HMRC, etc. I want to know why she is being protected and by whom.

Heads up she's going to be on "This morning" on Monday. 3 of my favourite people on 1 show yay
I'm gonna sneak onto the set and hide prawns inside the sofa covers.

Reactions: 13
Heads up she's going to be on "This morning" on Monday. 3 of my favourite people on 1 show yay
Who are the other 2?

Totally agree.

Reactions: 9
@ Moobiemoo was posting earlier on the Armie thread. Never fear.

Reactions: 7
But you and I would have been imprisoned by now for non-payment of council tax and HMRC, etc. I want to know why she is being protected and by whom.

I'm gonna sneak onto the set and hide prawns inside the sofa covers.
I actually did the prawn revenge on a job I had and put them down a sofa. Because I was angry at how they were treating vunerable clients so I left a present..

I probably shouldn't have done it 2 days earlier with my prawn and mayo sandwich but it was funny to watch my bosses MY STUFFY RUDE bosses start wondering about a smell..

I can't only imagine it got worse.

Reactions: 10
I remember my council tax going up and I didn’t amend the standing order....Jesus I was hounded, I panicked and phoned them as soon as I could....it was £3 I owed

Reactions: 13
I quit the gargle about 3 years ago, but this plastic clown would drive anyone to drink..

None of that makes any sense. She actually took out a second mortgage on MM as she was already running out of money and that is her problem - she can't stop living beyond her means.
Ah actually I think your right Liar , although I can imagine her rinsing Dwight for all she can get from him tbh I didn’t have Pete down as the cruel vindictive type although after being around her for 5 years would be enough to change anyone

Reactions: 6
Pointy chin Fern MUA has put this picture on her stories... seems to confirm what we all thought, that lockdown was broken getting her make up and hair done.
Does this actually look attractive to anyone on here ? I think this make up looks far too heavy and ageing

Does this actually look attractive to anyone on here ? I think this make up looks far too heavy and ageing
It's very heavy drag like makeup soooo not my style but it's a trend and tbh I think it's likely a filter... I've seen these filters where you tap a button with a bunch of makeup looks....
I do prefer short hair on KP though. But it also looks like filtered hair.

Reactions: 5
There was a link on the thread yesterday of Dwight being interviewed by Kay Burley where the whole issue was discussed. Dwight didn't leave any question unanswered. Worth watching if you can find it.
Yh that’s what I had just watched hun when I posted that , quite a telling interview aswell, the way she has demonised Dwight over the years has undoubtedly had an unconscious effect on the way people see him as a father.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.