Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@BigBlue2018 second home you say? Can I come and stay with you next trip, please?
Thanks for the insight, really interesting. She really does make it look amazing and very very expensive.
Can I ask if you saw the story of the man cutting the palm tree, why was he taking the branches off?
Of course! The guy on the coconut tree, could be for a number of reasons. He maybe a beach vendor using the fonds to make hats to sell on the beach. Alternately, as it seems to be raining heavily (which is a mite unusual in January) there are probably winds as well. So he maybe taking off fonds and coconuts to limit injury. When winds are high, normally in the rainy season in the summer months, coconuts especially can blow off trees and are leathal if you get hit by one! Imagine getting smashed on the nut by one at 70 miles an hour! But i suspect its for beach vending.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tips for getting your tax returns done and dog napping 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m gonna watch it as I’m interested in making ‘grass heads’ or is that a nickname for Snarl..🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I’ve got channel 4 on in background too although I don’t know if I can cope with her licking her teeth and probs shouting at the others 😂

She’s def going on it then 🤦🏻‍♀️

‘So nice to be back on TV again’ she says.... not for us mate 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She would be known out there because of the Pete connection. I think she'll be on the media circuit for the next few weeks to raise awareness of disabilities and the plight carers face, a lot of conversation around that and tbh it is needed, its just unfortunate that Katie Price is involved.
Must have been a big story.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It
@BigBlue2018 second home you say? Can I come and stay with you next trip, please?
Thanks for the insight, really interesting. She really does make it look amazing and very very expensive.
Can I ask if you saw the story of the man cutting the palm tree, why was he taking the branches off?
It is amazing. Beautiful island and people. I have a very wealthy friend who flies in First Class, gets taken from the plane (immigration forms done in The Sandy Lane Bentley). Straight off to SL where your butler unpacks your stuff. Never leaves Sandy Lane. I couldn't live like this. My family and I live and shop where the locals do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yo

You OK DC? Sure you've worked out who I am? Stay safe and well everyone!

Bubbles, no think its someone else, not head!
Yes, I think I know, hope you had a good well earned break. I too have been to Barbados (got married there) and I went to Sandy Lane as my friend was the head Chef there at the time, think it's been renovated since then, it definitely wasn't SL in Fern's video.

I too have the TV on waiting to see what lies she spouts today, wonder if she will shout like she does all the time on videos and go Woo Hoo all the time! I bet Carl is wandering around with no face mask on around the studio... like the big cheese, especially as he also has an interview in Closer magazine today on how it really is with KP ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Angry
‘Ello. I’m new to the KP thread as she’s just popped up on my IG ‘discover’ page. It was a clip of her and Harvey with some pictures he’d drawn. The words she was saying were nice but her tone was aggressive and loud (is Harvey deaf or hard of hearing?). He didn’t look particularly comfortable with the camera, though I don’t know whether that’s usual for him in terms of emotional register or behaviour or if he was genuinely feeling uncomfortable. I don’t really get what the purpose of the video was. It had zero warmth in it.

Reactions: 14
Oh, is it you? 🤔. You're definitely not a fan of Crawl? Are you well?
It's me. Coles first bullying victim! I'm good and family are safe and well. Hope you and yours are too. Sending love.
Yes, I think I know, hope you had a good well earned break. I too have been to Barbados (got married there) and I went to Sandy Lane as my friend was the head Chef there at the time, think it's been renovated since then, it definitely wasn't SL in Fern's video.

I too have the TV on waiting to see what lies she spouts today, wonder if she will shout like she does all the time on videos and go Woo Hoo all the time! I bet Carl is wandering around with no face mask on around the studio... like the big cheese, especially as he also has an interview in Closer magazine today on how it really is with KP ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
You've got me! Had a lovely time but so quiet. Locals are really struggling, not helped by idiots turning up with no respect for the Covid Regulations. Seems, sadly but not surprisingly, Brits and Americans seem to be the worst offenders. Canadians not so. Take care my lovely chum. Right, I know it's not 12.30 yet but going to pour a glass of wine. Think I'll need it watching KP on TV talking shite. Not sure where you live but you are always welcome at my house for a KP Sunday dinner with grey mash, pie (ding), peas and smothered in watery gravey and ketchup?

It is indeed me!

I'm good my friend.

• Heart
  • Haha
It's me. Coles first bullying victim! I'm good and family are safe and well. Hope you and yours are too. Sending love.

You've got me! Had a lovely time but so quiet. Locals are really struggling, not helped by idiots turning up with no respect for the Covid Regulations. Seems, sadly but not surprisingly, Brits and Americans seem to be the worst offenders. Canadians not so. Take care my lovely chum. Right, I know it's not 12.30 yet but going to pour a glass of wine. Think I'll need it watching KP on TV talking shite. Not sure where you live but you are always welcome at my house for a KP Sunday dinner with grey mash, pie (ding), peas and smothered in watery gravey and ketchup?
You take care too, wish I could have some wine, but still have a full afternoon of work to do, that's if KP's face smug face hasn't made me chunder! Thanks for the offer of the grey mash though LOL!!

And yet another Sun story

Got her extensions/wig back in again for the show I see! She said, it's nice to get out...LOL, she's been out every Fcuking day! AGGGGRRRRRHHHH she is annoying me so much already!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Oh team - I have failed you..... tried to watch but as soon as her mouth opened, I was off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I

Read his Closer interview? I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Yeah I’ve got channel 4 on in background too although I don’t know if I can cope with her licking her teeth and probs shouting at the others 😂

She’s def going on it then 🤦🏻‍♀️

‘So nice to be back on TV again’ she says.... not for us mate 😂
Two minutes in and she's talking over everyone and turning everything around to her. Wig looks like it's got something hanging out the front.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
2 mins in and I’ve turned the TV off! I can’t stand how she interrupts, talks over people, doesn’t listen to others and thinks the whole show is about HER - happy watching peeps

• Haha
You take care too, wish I could have some wine, but still have a full afternoon of work to do, that's if KP's face smug face hasn't made me chunder! Thanks for the offer of the grey mash though LOL!!

And yet another Sun story

Got her extensions/wig back in again for the show I see! She said, it's nice to get out...LOL, she's been out every Fcuking day! AGGGGRRRRRHHHH she is annoying me so much already!
Couldn't walk the streets alone.....but can piss in the street half naked alone 😡. Forcing myself to watch Steph's shite show. I'm in a rage & want to punch her already 🤣. What is going on with her hair/wig/weave/nest? Why is there a spot of random blonde in the front middle? How much bloody makeup have they plastered on the woman though 😂. And why did she say Harvey only eats pasta....what about the pizza 🤷. She literally cannot speak properly. She's loving sitting & spouting lies doesn't she 😂🤣

Yes, thanks for the info.
the man fern is with apparently a friend and is gay. Someone asked her on her stories.

Couldn't walk the streets alone.....but can piss in the street half naked alone 😡. Forcing myself to watch Steph's shite show. I'm in a rage & want to punch her already 🤣. What is going on with her hair/wig/weave/nest? Why is there a spot of random blonde in the front middle? How much bloody makeup have they plastered on the woman though 😂. And why did she say Harvey only eats pasta....what about the pizza 🤷. She literally cannot speak properly. She's loving sitting & spouting lies doesn't she 😂🤣
Me too, still banging on about being a paramedic...it's all ME ME ME!! And Steph keeps trying to shut her up and bring back to the topic of the conversation...It's the Katie Price show!

I

Read his Closer interview? I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Two minutes in and she's talking over everyone and turning everything around to her. Wig looks like it's got something hanging out the front.
Aaaaaaaand she's off, poor me bollocks...I'm a nurse, I'm training to be a paramedic blah, blah, blah
Nobody knows the real me 🤢
This is the first & last time I'll be watching this show. It's dreadful! Steph is NOT a show lead. She looks awkward & uncomfortable. She should've stayed with the BBC!

Me too, still banging on about being a paramedic...it's all ME ME ME!! And Steph keeps trying to shut her up and bring back to the topic of the conversation...It's the Katie Price show!
How long before she manages to get "the one" into the conversation. I like that Steph keeps pushing that the woman is there to speak about Harvey. No, no, no, Katie is there to speak about Katie 😊

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I can imagine what the galley are saying in Stephs ear piece.. “shut her up, shut her up” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aaaaaaaand she's off, poor me bollocks...I'm a nurse, I'm training to be a paramedic blah, blah, blah
Nobody knows the real me 🤢
This is the first & last time I'll be watching this show. It's dreadful! Steph is NOT a show lead. She looks awkward & uncomfortable. She should've stayed with the BBC!

How long before she manages to get "the one" into the conversation. I like that Steph keeps pushing that the woman is there to speak about Harvey. No, no, no, Katie is there to speak about Katie 😊
Obviously the disabled lass in the wheelchair won't have as many issues as skanky flaps & her broken feet. But I'm fairly certain she'll manage to get her feet into the show somehow 🙄

• Angry
There’s a lovely lady on who is in a wheelchair... shameful that KP went on the way she did with her diamond encrusted one and never needed one like this lady

Obviously the disabled lass in the wheelchair won't have as many issues as skanky flaps & her broken feet. But I'm fairly certain she'll manage to get her feet into the show somehow 🙄
Great minds think alike!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.