Katie Price #165 Lezzing it up retro style to pass the time whilst I wait on my trial.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a thought about the mystery new poster today. Tried to put comment on previous thread, but timed out while typing…….
My personal opinion is, (probably got my tin hat on), they were trying to win our trust, to try & get info about who some of us posters are, including me🙀. It was obvious from the beginning, something was suspicious. The info they stated was not consistent. The grammar was terrible & the comments very obscure. They were not clever. If it’s not one of the Pricey clan/ cronies, I have my suspicions that it’s a friend of AFP. The bad grammar threw me though, but that could be a red herring. More likely, as DC16 stated, ‘Arry🧐 Whoever it is, they seem to have problems with KB & PA, but pointed out, Amy loved Leo! Of course, it could always be a nutter like BunnyCuddles😂 Hope they enjoy the wedding, as it stated it’s going! Be interesting if Crawl is KFP’s plus one. How does that happen if Bunny & Jett are going? Would think those 2 little cuties would be part of the wedding & Crawl not.

• Wow
Reactions: 52
Don't be texting or calling her on Saturday folks cos she'll be glued to her TV all day
Screenshot_20220504_213226_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I am also sceptical of the motives of that poster purporting to know KP and her family.
We are not critical of Katie because we are duped by inaccurate media coverage - I, for one, have formed my judgement on her based on every interview, TV/YouTube show and every IG post she has made IN HER OWN WORDS. Plus, of course, the terrible behaviour that led to all her court appearances.
We're not stupid, ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I missed all the fun, I started this thread quickly, I'm still on page 35 of the last thread so I'm
not up to speed.

Katie's been at the filters again..

KP04MAY5.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I had a thought about the mystery new poster today. Tried to put comment on previous thread, but timed out while typing…….
My personal opinion is, (probably got my tin hat on), they were trying to win our trust, to try & get info about who some of us posters are, including me🙀. It was obvious from the beginning, something was suspicious. The info they stated was not consistent. The grammar was terrible & the comments very obscure. They were not clever. If it’s not one of the Pricey clan/ cronies, I have my suspicions that it’s a friend of AFP. The bad grammar threw me though, but that could be a red herring. More likely, as DC16 stated, ‘Arry🧐 Whoever it is, they seem to have problems with KB & PA, but pointed out, Amy loved Leo! Of course, it could always be a nutter like BunnyCuddles😂 Hope they enjoy the wedding, as it stated it’s going! Be interesting if Crawl is KFP’s plus one. How does that happen if Bunny & Jett are going? Would think those 2 little cuties would be part of the wedding & Crawl not.
I'm pretty new round these parts but it was all a bit random and sus, especially for a random Wednesday afternoon.

What got me was that all fingers were being pointed at her previous men but nothing at her biggest enablers. We've all got our own problems and issues but, for the most part, we take sole responsibility for our actions, even if they're naughty naughty.

But then.. POOF! They were gone.

Sus.

We're also not stupid. It is clear even to Stevie Wonder to see SHE is The problem. The route of all her problems and a problem for everything and one around her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The whole thing was really weird - there was definitely an agenda of some kind there. I dipped in and out over lunchtime and couldn’t get my head around it. I am no expert but I’ve been lurking here long enough to know who is genuine and who isn’t - and that one wasn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Welcome to #165 and well done to @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for the winning title.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ducked-up-hard-up-and-pissed-up.29702/page-53

Carry on people

Oh and one from the Pom Gallery

I said it on the last thread and I’ll say it in this one, as I was slightly drunk at the time….phoaaarrrrr what a hunk, Sink Boy can come round and utilise my sink anytime he wants…..the face that sunk a 1000 ships or in his case sinks…..might add hubby has booked me into see the Dr tomorrow, today’s events have meant I’ve completely lost it.

Recap….We were terrorised by a newbie who said Skanky’s behaviour is all down to her fella’s, KB is a c*nt, PA is a handsy c*nt, they are all c*nts, and the family hate Sink Boy, but he’s going to the SFP Wedding…..most of this disputed by our trusted sources, general consensus it was all bollox.

Skanky decided to go Super Lesbo for her Only Fans, it wasnt pleasant, more Super Cringe.

Plaster Classes start in Scotland tomorrow, Skanky still appears to be at home, Fern has morning sickness….Jury Is still out on any if it happening….no refunds though.

Skanky and Sink Boy are still massive Thunderc*nts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
100% she is. PTMe telling the truth. That new poster was up to something. Stood out like a sore thumb. Slagging off KB and PA. Trying to reel us in with claptrap. I could see we were being set up. Unlikely we’ll hear from it again. Don’t get what it achieved🙀.
Deffo. Poor effort compared to setting up spoof Instagram and Tiktok accounts, bombarding Tattlers with messages and screenshots of KP's mortgage arrears, creating a whole story about being arrested and in jail, and the police having warrants for the arrests of everyone on Tattle, threatening to physically attack KP, then claiming to BE KP. Today's effort rates a 1/10 compared to all that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh I absolutely understand the hatred and yes she has and IS making massive mistakes but she is very unwell but won't get help, doesn't listen to anyone at all. We can't get through to her at all. She is staying with mum for awhile but they can't lock her in!

The above was from @peoplehateme - who I assume now has closed their account.

I can't help but think IF Katie was THAT unwell, then surely she would be sectioned or in rehab?! Katie certainly wouldn't be able to function as (poorly) well as she does, "work", visit the stables, nail and hair salons, nightclubs and plaster classes....

Katie's illness really seems to strike when she's got Court, CS or something else she doesn't want to face like the BH.

Notice how ALL the recent stories and IG posts are promoting her products, plaster classes, the horses, pets (as she's read comments here) and suddenly NOTHING about the trotters that are crippled and will need surgery and her to be in a wheelchair.

I don't for a second believe that Katie is "very unwell" as @peoplehateme suggests, I don't think she's is particularly well mentally but not to the degree alluded to above.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I think there was a time when relations between Peter and Katie were slightly better - he even posted a pleasant acknowledgement on IG (I think?) at one point. So, it is vaguely possible that he might have given her a bit of support on a handover visit if she was upset about something (not that she ever appears upset about anything, but let that pass). Typical of the Pricey clan to paint what was likely a friendly overture as something sleazy and smarmy. Interesting also that that poster mentioned "supervised" contact BEFORE COVID, so two whole years ago! Anyway, since then, and even more so since Katie verbally assaulted Emily on a public forum, there is no way that Peter would go anywhere near her or touch her with a bargepole.

I'm puzzled as to how this "very unwell" manifests itself.
It's clearly not the sort of unwell that precludes showing off in public at every available opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Deffo. Poor effort compared to setting up spoof Instagram and Tiktok accounts, bombarding Tattlers with messages and screenshots of KP's mortgage arrears, creating a whole story about being arrested and in jail, and the police having warrants for the arrests of everyone on Tattle, threatening to physically attack KP, then claiming to BE KP. Today's effort rates a 1/10 compared to all that 😂
That person from before.. That is some seriously dedicated unhinged froot loop behaviour with a side of psychopathic looney fantasist!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh I absolutely understand the hatred and yes she has and IS making massive mistakes but she is very unwell but won't get help, doesn't listen to anyone at all. We can't get through to her at all. She is staying with mum for awhile but they can't lock her in!

The above was from @peoplehateme - who I assume now has closed their account.

I can't help but think IF Katie was THAT unwell, then surely she would be sectioned or in rehab?! Katie certainly wouldn't be able to function as (poorly) well as she does, "work", visit the stables, nail and hair salons, nightclubs and plaster classes....

Katie's illness really seems to strike when she's got Court, CS or something else she doesn't want to face like the BH.

Notice how ALL the recent stories and IG posts are promoting her products, plaster classes, the horses, pets (as she's read comments here) and suddenly NOTHING about the trotters that are crippled and will need surgery and her to be in a wheelchair.

I don't for a second believe that Katie is "very unwell" as @peoplehateme suggests, I don't think she's is particularly well mentally but not to the degree alluded to above.
I think she certainly has some MH issues - combined with addiction and burning jealousy and bitterness. She seems to cope just fine with life when it’s all going her way - when she messes up or makes a twit of herself then all of a sudden the MH card comes out. In truth, she’s just a wrong un - indulged and pandered to most of her adult life and can’t hack it when called out. There’s a lot hanging over her head at the mo - the RO trial, the Bankruptcy Hearing, fulfilling these Masterclasses - keeping the OF weirdos happy, that’s a lot for someone who is bone idle naturally. Something will give soon.

Reactions: 49
Did Katie still have joint custody of P and J while she with Kieran? I thought the supervised visits were a development in past year or so.

Reactions: 7
That person from before.. That is some seriously dedicated unhinged froot loop behaviour with a side of psychopathic looney fantasist!
I know right!! Just seeing it in black and white makes me realise just how bonkers the whole thing was! If folk like that are "looking out" for KP god help her 😂 actually, you get the supporters/fans/escaped lunatics you deserve I guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This, absolutely. I'm not saying she's 100% kosher in that fat noggin and all right but as someone who often suffers from crippling mental health issues I don't buy what she's selling. Same with that American twerp.

I don't think she's 'unwell'. I think she's lived in a bubble where she believes what her clingons say, believes that she's truly something and a one of a kind when really she's a dime a dozen, washed up, dried up, krusty mess.

Genuine people don't act like her. She's as bad sober as she is drunk or high. A bona-fide mess with no morals or capacity to see how vile she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Grammar doesn't make a poster , mines crap - I'm under no illusions I'm not a VIP but some of us struggle

I also stated army with my Frank Bruno meme

Grammar doesn't make a poster , mines crap - I'm under no illusions I'm not a VIP but some of us struggle

I also stated army with my Frank Bruno meme
Arry even

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The whole thing was really weird - there was definitely an agenda of some kind there. I dipped in and out over lunchtime and couldn’t get my head around it. I am no expert but I’ve been lurking here long enough to know who is genuine and who isn’t - and that one wasn’t.
Whoever it was, didn't count on how sharp the people are on here ... it was not a clued up, dare I say .... bright person ... they were obviously well out of their depth ... if she/he were sent here, pwiccceee really needs to pick her cronies better, for this type of tit ... this person kept backtracking, talking a load of bollocks 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.