Katie Price #165 Lezzing it up retro style to pass the time whilst I wait on my trial.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear God are those two at the front drinking wine in the street in broad daylight?
A few of them are, I reckon it's a sweetener from the salon as she'll be keeping them waiting. And haggis is not pronounced haggUs, what a bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fans? ...... are they takin the piss 🥴 ..... we saw a red letterbox, some bloke hiding behind said letterbox, some kid looking confused .... and a few teens eyeing up the wheels on that car ... waiting for them to go inside, so they could swipe emm, to sell on for some tesco own brand cider 🤷‍♀️ ..... " OHHHHH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN!!! " .... Im still laughing at the pic of her ` TEAM ` hiding her wiv a folder and laptop ... WHY .... No one was clambering to take photos of this clapped out old mare .... this debacle is DELUSION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER 🤡🤡 ... carry on pwiccceeee, you are giving us soo many laughs ... I knew your downfall would be worth the watch ... but you're really spoiling us now 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm pretty sure 'shy' is a word that's ever been used to describe it before :unsure: 😁
Well she doesn't want people to take any photos for free when she can charge £10 a pop for them does she? Honestly who does she think she is, behaving like some mega hollywood star!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Cheeky bastards slagging off our national dish! Haggis is a delicacy, they're more used to that slop they get paid to advertise or a tit show of a roast vomit dinner! duck off and don't come back you work shy slobs 🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
More punters trying to look like Skanky 🤣😂😅 I don’t want to be rude but most of them don’t look like they can afford their bus fare home let alone £80 for a make up class. She should be embarrassed taking their money.
You so right. Surely Skanky must look at these plaster-classes and see that’s it all over, the glamour days are finished and will never return, reduced to taking the spare cash off people who really don’t look like they can afford it. 🤦🏽‍♀️

This was a woman that flew the world 1st class, was invited to the PlayBoy Mansion, Formula 1 races, numerous premier events, and now hawking her butchered body around the wrong end of UK towns. I’m actually embarrassed for her. It’s like watching a grim film where a once big star is playing the end of the pier in provincial towns, to an audience of OAP’s on a day out.

It’s quite staggering how she’s managed to f*ck everything up so badly. Shrewd businesswoman they say….the evidence on this trip shows otherwise, she was just lucky, now that’s lucks run out, gee I just can’t with these photos 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
More punters trying to look like Skanky 🤣😂😅 I don’t want to be rude but most of them don’t look like they can afford their bus fare home let alone £80 for a make up class. She should be embarrassed taking their money.
Perhaps that lady on the left is going to loan Skank her crutches....?
1651847469432.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20220506-154045_Chrome.jpg

This is hilarious though, love how they are taking the piss using words - handful of fans and 12 fans - 🤣 sly dig there

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well she doesn't want people to take any photos for free when she can charge £10 a pop for them does she? Honestly who does she think she is, behaving like some mega hollywood star!
She's a model of 25 years, had 5 children and is still fit and can give those current 18 years olds a good run for their money.
And it's all nutural, no make up, just good lighting and the right pose!
Sad, deluded old hag doesn't realise the only part of that, that is true is that yes, it's a right pose alright.
Slowly but surely the veneers of her superficiality are being stripped away, all too plain for everyone to see that whatever it was that she supposedly had, has gone.
There's actually no coming back from here, the public have seen the queens new clothes and saw through the pretence of good mother and successful women.
She's already a has been, she knows it but the enablers keep telling her she's still got it because of the gravy train and the massive ego refuses to admit it.
Keep cocking a snoop at the law and Joe Public Katie, your downfall is just around the corner and when it finally arrives, nobody will either have sympathy or care.
You had your chance after crashgate but being the megastar diva you think you are you've just continued talking the piss, don't come pleading for pity or help when the end comes, people have long memories.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.