Katie Price #165 Lezzing it up retro style to pass the time whilst I wait on my trial.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever it was, didn't count on how sharp the people are on here ... it was not a clued up, dare I say .... a bright person ... they were obviously well out of their depth ... if she/he were sent here, pwiccceee needs to pick her cronies better, for this type of tit
You got that right!! Tattlers are smart 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why do Pricey fans always slate her boyfriends as being "fame hungry." Isn't that exactly what Katie has done her whole life? Why is it OK for her but not for them?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
You got that right!! Tattlers are smart 👏🏻👏🏻
I was smart, I went offline and heading for the Garden :LOL:

Still catching up with the last thread, seen the lesbo OF tit and her in the Daily Mail
pretending to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she certainly has some MH issues - combined with addiction and burning jealousy and bitterness. She seems to cope just fine with life when it’s all going her way - when she messes up or makes a twit of herself then all of a sudden the MH card comes out. In truth, she’s just a wrong un - indulged and pandered to most of her adult life and can’t hack it when called out. There’s a lot hanging over her head at the mo - the RO trial, the Bankruptcy Hearing, fulfilling these Masterclasses - keeping the OF weirdos happy, that’s a lot for someone who is bone idle naturally. Something will give soon.
Her MH condition is being a narcissist, I know I‘m repeating myself but if you’ve ever had one in your life you can spot them a mile off. To change you have to accept you’re in the wrong, she never does. I don’t ever remember her giving a sincere apology, or accepting responsibility without some excuse. She uses charm offences for want of a better word, or her children to get past any wrongs she’s done and the circle continues.
She first made this comment “god are you here for that, you’d never cope with my life“ on her Youtube channel a few years back about her stay in the Priory. It hit a nerve with me at the time as being very narcissistic and she used it again recently. I think it’s very telling, she doesn’t have empathy for anyone, never has. She seems void of any feelings other than for herself. KP could have therapy until the end of time it won’t make a jot of difference.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
The whole thing was really weird - there was definitely an agenda of some kind there. I dipped in and out over lunchtime and couldn’t get my head around it. I am no expert but I’ve been lurking here long enough to know who is genuine and who isn’t - and that one wasn’t.
Bet my bus fare it’s the warty lantern jawered Carly Carl on a sink wank break

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bet my bus fare it’s the warty lantern jawered Carly Carl on a sink wank break
That crossed my mind but OMG your description 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I was smart, I went offline and heading for the Garden :LOL:

Still catching up with the last thread, seen the lesbo OF tit and her in the Daily Mail
pretending to work.
Dicking around in cheap costumes in the MM for wank content - that’s “work”? 😂😂

Her MH condition is being a narcissist, I know I‘m repeating myself but if you’ve ever had one in your life you can spot them a mile off. To change you have to accept you’re in the wrong, she never does. I don’t ever remember her giving a sincere apology, or accepting responsibility without some excuse. She uses charm offences for want of a better word, or her children to get past any wrongs she’s done and the circle continues.
She first made this comment “god are you here for that, you’d never cope with my life“ on her Youtube channel a few years back about her stay in the Priory. It hit a nerve with me at the time as being very narcissistic and she used it again recently. I think it’s very telling, she doesn’t have empathy for anyone, never has. She seems void of any feelings other than for herself. KP could have therapy until the end of time it won’t make a jot of difference.
Completely agree with all of that x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Why do Pricey fans always slate her boyfriends as being "fame hungry." Isn't that exactly what Katie has done her whole life? Why is it OK for her but not for them?
Prikey was an evil fame hungry bleep - she got it then blew it good style 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now caught up now and yes I did see the DM article of the unhappy couple
at the door of some fertility clinic, no proof they went in, just like her posing
outside the Priory.

IVF isn't cheap, I wonder how much IVF costs from this clinic she went to
taking into account it's near Harley Street so the cost will be high.

I'm sure her IVF will get a mention when she's in court for the BH.

Reactions: 32
Deffo. Poor effort compared to setting up spoof Instagram and Tiktok accounts, bombarding Tattlers with messages and screenshots of KP's mortgage arrears, creating a whole story about being arrested and in jail, and the police having warrants for the arrests of everyone on Tattle, threatening to physically attack KP, then claiming to BE KP. Today's effort rates a 1/10 compared to all that 😂
There is someone doing a dodgy on Twitter at the moment in a similar way. I blocked and reported someone who had cloned PAs account who followed me just shortly after I had put someone straight when badmouthing him as a domestic abuser. The account was cloned exactly the same as his verified one.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She first made this comment “god are you here for that, you’d never cope with my life“ on her Youtube channel a few years back about her stay in the Priory. It hit a nerve with me at the time as being very narcissistic and she used it again recently. I think it’s very telling, she doesn’t have empathy for anyone, never has. She seems void of any feelings other than for herself. KP could have therapy until the end of time it won
I'm still convinced she called that dog "Captain" just to annoy the crap out of me.
I had a thought about the mystery new poster today. Tried to put comment on previous thread, but timed out while typing…….
My personal opinion is, (probably got my tin hat on), they were trying to win our trust, to try & get info about who some of us posters are, including me🙀. It was obvious from the beginning, something was suspicious. The info they stated was not consistent. The grammar was terrible & the comments very obscure. They were not clever. If it’s not one of the Pricey clan/ cronies, I have my suspicions that it’s a friend of AFP. The bad grammar threw me though, but that could be a red herring. More likely, as DC16 stated, ‘Arry🧐 Whoever it is, they seem to have problems with KB & PA, but pointed out, Amy loved Leo! Of course, it could always be a nutter like BunnyCuddles😂 Hope they enjoy the wedding, as it stated it’s going! Be interesting if Crawl is KFP’s plus one. How does that happen if Bunny & Jett are going? Would think those 2 little cuties would be part of the wedding & Crawl not.
its deffo SFP or her ‘mate’

There is someone doing a dodgy on Twitter at the moment in a similar way. I blocked and reported someone who had cloned PAs account who followed me just shortly after I had put someone straight when badmouthing him as a domestic abuser. The account was cloned exactly the same as his verified one.
I have just been blocked

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Love my hat woooo hoooo - do you love it - i love iiiittt do you love it do yoooooo - is anyone else wearing a Mexican hat ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I came across this article today, what is wrong with women?? if you think
the lips on that woman Katie did a photoshoot with was bad.

This woman is more stupid than Katie.
Did you see the pic of her slutting it up and there is clearly a wee girl in the background? $100,000 on 5 sets of dodgy wonky tits when it could have gone to your child. Wow, just wow. It's shameful.

These people need therapy not surgeons and these surgeons need jail time for the extremist tit they do to some people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.