Katie Price #164 is on the up! Ducked up, hard up and pissed up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can some PLEASE dm this to her? I would but my account isn't back up yet.
The purpose of it, is that maybe... just maybe, she might look at it and realise how stupid this whole "mini-me" bollocks is...
Very unlikely but worth trying, right??

It was SO well put. Absolutely loved it! (I really did!)
@DC16 you should send that in to all the red tops and other news outlets. Someone might just print it!
I know it's a long shot but maybe she might read it and realise the impact her behaviour has on innocent people (and animals) around her.
Or maybe SFP or AFP might read it and question their enabling?
I'm in a very wishful mood tonight! 😂
I agree, much better than the ‘open letter’ that Piers Morgan penned in the Mirror

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A few examples, there are lots of others
Looking for THE egg

Does anyone know who would have aporoved and funded the cost of 2 carers to bring Harvey to the PA, site through the PA, and travel back with Harvey
He is funded for 24 hour care so there would be no extra cost for carers, they may have what they call recreational costs which would pay for hotel and transport costs. When I used to develop packages of care I built in these costs .

How weird, you’d never think she’s in her 40’s and an egg donor to five, she’s really not wired up in the head correctly.
She’s probably on the lookout for her next BF.
I used to do assessments at Rampton and other secure units met many like her.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Just saw this on someone’s Instagram just now and thought of KP. Always harping on about her mini-me’s. This is the sort of stuff she should be focusing on - making sure her children DON’T follow her footsteps and become like her!
I couldn’t agree more. When I was younger I rebelled, perhaps because my father was so strict and narcissistic, didn’t even get to choose my school subjects my father chose them all, I ended up in lots of detentions. In my late teens I use to go clubbing every weekend get drunk... My daughter is the complete opposite, which I’m sooooo grateful for 🙏 I don’t think I could cope with another me 🤦🏼‍♀️😱 She never had a detention, grade A student, went to Uni did very well but she‘s never been one to go clubbing or get drunk, she prefers to meet up with friends for drinks,meal,cinema,shopping,travel... as long as she’s happy that’s what matters. We have a wonderful relationship, it’s a privilege to be her mum and I know I’m so incredibly lucky. That’s another reason I don’t understand why KFP wants her kids to be like her, acting a tit, flashing, screeching and generally being rude, she’s uncouth and clearly has no morals....she should want better for her children. It’s your job to protect your children (yet she does the opposite), give them guidance/support and hopefully be a good role model, apologise when you’re in the wrong something my father never did and let them choose for themselves what they want out of life. You can clearly see Harvey loves drawing, so why not spend quality time with him doing that, instead she talks down to him like he’s a toddler when you can see there’s so much more to him but she‘s not interested he’s just her performing seal. I bet she hasn’t a clue about her children’s hopes and dreams, or what they’d really love to do when they’re with her because it‘s all about her and what she wants, she’s incredibly controlling.
As others have said so many people would give anything to have children and can’t and she’s got five beautiful children and it’s still all about her, cosmetic surgery and a man in her life and it always will be. People like her should never have children they’re too selfish and that’s one thing you can’t be, or shouldn’t be when you’re a parent, especially to children of that age.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
How weird, you’d never think she’s in her 40’s and an egg donor to five, she’s really not wired up in the head correctly.
She’s probably on the lookout for her next BF.
It’s a big part of Skankys problems her mind is stuck at about 14 years old. She does not seem to realise some of the people she is chatting with on tiktok probably have mother’s who are younger than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Kakky has got a new puppet, wearing her strawlike hair it's Michael Fabricant!

fabricant.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Just randoms, she was on there 2 nights ago. Easy to search on tiktok - Katie price lives
Clearly not getting validation or positive attention anywhere elsE . so hops on peoples lives so she gets the “omg look, I’m not worthy”. I’d be telling her to piss off and don’t pollute my live

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thunder thunder thunder thunder CUNTS!

Could one of the wonderful wordsmiths here write a Thundercats parody song about said thundercunts, and @Pom Bear illustrate it?

Couldn't help it, sorry. Inspiration struck and I felt compelled to act.
I was on AC/DC thunderstruck with the alteration
Nananananana. Thunder nanananana thunder nanananana thunder you are a thundercunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Very very weird and I’m sure she goes on a lot more lives than the ones that people screenshot. Bizarre.

Absolutely mad, when you posted you’d heard that I did 1 quick search it showed how much she drops in on livestreams.

Flattering screenshot of Cole on tiktok 😂
FFS look at the state of SB🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
They're extremely quiet. Bet the backlash is starting to hit home. Been thinking, there's no way that club would have paid her 6k in cash. The days of Chuck Berry demanding the money on the table before he went on are nearly gone. Sssssooooo what account was it paid into Harvey's or hers?

Reactions: 37
They're extremely quiet. Bet the backlash is starting to hit home. Been thinking, there's no way that club would have paid her 6k in cash. The days of Chuck Berry demanding the money on the table before he went on are nearly gone. Sssssooooo what account was it paid into Harvey's or hers?
Oh I hope this is the beginning of the end for her.

Reactions: 27
Or Ryan’s! Ready for the next holiday !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Thanks for voting for my thread you lovely people. It's only taken nearly a year lol. I'm just glad to have won one. I actually thought about it the other day whilst walking the dog and had to rush home to write it before I forgot it :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.