Katie Price #161 Can’t go to jail Ive got poorly feet, dying mum, make up classes and Harveys meet n greet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What @JaynieDay says makes sense.
But what a waste of public resources. She's guilty - she knows it, they know it, we all know it. But she will plead not guilty and try to spin this out for as long as she can.
That’s what she does - she plays the system like a fiddle

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I was on the SS thread yesterday with all like minded people who don’t like her and I made a comment about how a KP ‘fan’ had suggested to her on instagram that she ask Stacey for decorating advice for the mucky mansion when I got a curt reply from another KP fan saying how much she liked her and how she tells it like it is and at least the mucky mansion had character instead of being boring beige. How can anyone dislike SS but admire KP? I don’t get it. I don’t like either of them but at least Stacey Solomon isn’t a nasty, vindictive, scheming criminal. Seriously, what’s to admire about Skanky?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’ve been shadow banned on insta for ‘trolling’ KP and SB . was months ago and my comments still can’t be seen. Don’t know how she gets away with spewing all her abuse at KP ect. I only told a few home truths. Didn’t even call her a bleep or anything 😂
I’m shadow banned too! I thought the ban was supposed to lift after a while?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a gonna miss this if it does all happen at 10.00am!
We're at another hospital appointment for yet another scan.
Suspected bone cancer according to GP.
Why is it that only the good ones suffer and this Skanky bleep merrily goes about her non existence hurling abuse and hurting everyone on the way?
As was mentioned earlier, it was this week that the drink driver who killed two of her kids was jailed. Only after she went on the run in Ireland and part of the defence mitigation was she was suffering from the death of her children, for which she got 4 years and a few months.
So on that basis Skanky will most likely get a small fine and a commendation for being such an excellent mother, that's if the case even gets heard.
This business with Jett filming a TikTok video in a moving car with no seatbelt together with Bunny dolled up to the mines and paraded on the web are just both further examples of putting two fingers up to not only K&M but the law and society in general.
It's Pricey saying, look at me, I'm untouchable and know there's nothing anybody can or will do to me.
She firmly believes it because in reality, it's true!
The number of years and times it's done and said stuff without repercussions is outstanding. Anyone else by now would have faced meaningful penalties but not this witch, every single time there's some sob story and excuse made.
And somehow it's all reported so as to make her the victim, it carries on even now despite public opinion turning against her judging by all the negative comments made, and yet, day after day, she fills column inches full of absolute drivel about senseless rubbish.
And now SB features almost as much, a man with no discernable talent whatsoever and the physical attraction of a turd.
Sending warm hugs 🤗xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
May I resurrect an old thread title suggestion, for the next thread?
Katie Price ##162 Some long awaited karma, for the toxic Queen of drama?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
...further examples of putting two fingers up to not only K&M but the law and society in general.
It's Pricey saying, look at me, I'm untouchable and know there's nothing anybody can or will do to me.
She firmly believes it because in reality, it's true!
The number of years and times it's done and said stuff without repercussions is outstanding. Anyone else by now would have faced meaningful penalties but not this witch, every single time there's some sob story and excuse made.
And somehow it's all reported so as to make her the victim, it carries on even now despite public opinion turning against her judging by all the negative comments made, and yet, day after day, she fills column inches full of absolute drivel about senseless rubbish.
And now SB features almost as much, a man with no discernable talent whatsoever and the physical attraction of a turd.
You have triggered a thought. I reckon she's got very saucy gen on someone big. Why do I reckon this? Apart from the weird party abroad with Boris our Katie has had two boyfriends who have a little bit more of an open saucy life. I remember seeing a vid with the one who wears dresses sometimes, and within two weeks she had him on the telly box saying 'she's knows everything, I have told her everything.' I don't think he had told the public yet? She's a wiley one.

I'm not saying its Boris that she got to tell her about his bizarre pecadilo's for pineapples up his chuffer but she's got something on someone that greases her way through I would bet my copper jar on it.

(I hope the appt goes 'ok' by the way.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I better goto bed, must be up so I can have my breakfast and prepare for the days load
of complete and utter bollocks. Glad we have a new thread just for the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Night 265. I'm bloody jobless again 😭 but at least I can follow KP's shenanigans tomorrow while I'm job hunting. 👀 🍿

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I better goto bed, must be up so I can have my breakfast and prepare for the days load
of complete and utter bollocks. Glad we have a new thread just for the day.
I think there will be a lot of annoyed and angry heads here tomorrow after the days events. It wrecks my head too and I've so much work to do tomorrow so I might skip Tattle until tomorrow evening.

Reactions: 15
I think there will be a lot of annoyed and angry heads here tomorrow after the days events. It wrecks my head too and I've so much work to do tomorrow so I might skip Tattle until tomorrow evening.
Im just glad that there is an actual court date. I know she will plead not guilty, and that things will be put off to a future date( yet again),but it’s still positive.
I don’t know much about legal proceedings, so Im just going to presume she has to show up in person for this.
If I were part of her family I would be getting very fed up with her shenanigans.Family outings usually mean some kind of Kp crisis these days.

Reactions: 20
Night 265. I'm bloody jobless again 😭 but at least I can follow KP's shenanigans tomorrow while I'm job hunting. 👀 🍿
Sending hugs lovely. For what it’s worth from a stranger on the internet, any company would be lucky to have you. Your posts are always honest (and I see a lot of myself in you with my personal battles both past and present), you are eloquent, and you know your strengths and fully aware, and have learnt from your “weaknesses”. Off topic I know, and not my usual Skanky is a bleep post, but keep being you and go smash that job hunt (post hearing of course 😘)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If I was a judge, I’d be getting up to speed with a bit of reading and facts about the con artist thats going to be in front of me tomorrow. You’d have to live in a cave not to know anything about this woman. Just read about her life the past year, would be a huge eye opener. The drink driving while banned, turning car over with no insurance and avoiding jail as an outcome. Drugs, bankruptcy hearing looming, yet constantly on holidays. Lack of custody of kids. Parading Harvey around like a performing circus bear. Stating she’s disabled, can’t walk, yet evidence to the contrary. SlapGate, faking (so she says) being assaulted therefore wasting police & emergency services time and lying to them. The constant harassment and bullying on exes and their partners. Have I missed anything? Basically an extremely offensive, cunning, unpleasant grifter who needs to be put in jail, then when released, tagged. Hope her passport in taken too, then she will be FUk’D.
technically the prosecution will be aware of this and will make the magistrates aware of a lot but cant use hearsay. they dont want to lose their cases. if she pleaded guilty that would activate suspended sentence so unlikely, unless her solicitor tells her she is fucked and go guilty and get a lighter sentence overall but doubtful she would listen to that.

Reactions: 23
I am wondering how many pages of new posts I will wake up to? On page 3 now, I am guessing 27 at least. Fingers crossed for a good outcome tomorrow. Its well due!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What does it mean to be shadow banned
Please?
People can still see your profile but only if type in the whole user name you wouldn’t pop up in searches as you usually would and your posts won’t be shown on anyones home page so to see any new posts you would have to go out of your way to type in the whole user name and then look at their grid/new posts that way. So means less likes and comments for that person as not many people would go out of their way to do that unless your only going on insta to see that persons profile, It’s supposed to lift after a certain amount of time though, normally it’s a week or so (sorry for the essay 😂)

Reactions: 13
Morning Krusties!!!

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Well, hopefully, anyway.

Hoping for a little Karma for KP today, WOOHOO!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope you find something soon Angel. In the meantime, you could sell some barf bombs or some feet pics on OF. Apparently skanky is becoming a millionaire as a result of this!
Jokes aside, I really hope something good turns up soon ❤

I was on the SS thread yesterday with all like minded people who don’t like her and I made a comment about how a KP ‘fan’ had suggested to her on instagram that she ask Stacey for decorating advice for the mucky mansion when I got a curt reply from another KP fan saying how much she liked her and how she tells it like it is and at least the mucky mansion had character instead of being boring beige. How can anyone dislike SS but admire KP? I don’t get it. I don’t like either of them but at least Stacey Solomon isn’t a nasty, vindictive, scheming criminal. Seriously, what’s to admire about Skanky?
Please tell me you set her straight? There's a skanky fan on Tattle?? **rolls up sleeves** where is she? Let me sort this out!!

Morning Krusties!!!

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Well, hopefully, anyway.

Hoping for a little Karma for KP today, WOOHOO!
It's "krustmas"! Lol.

I think today will be a "not guilty" plea and we'll be waiting another few months BUT hopefully the BH case will ensure some justice is served until then 🤞🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.