Katie Price #161 Can’t go to jail Ive got poorly feet, dying mum, make up classes and Harveys meet n greet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she pleads not guilty tomorrow so that it goes to crown and we get to hear all the evidence. Plus the sentence will be bigger if found guilty. Be patient fellow tattlers, our time will come. Nearly there, our party is gonna be huge 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm a gonna miss this if it does all happen at 10.00am!
We're at another hospital appointment for yet another scan.
Suspected bone cancer according to GP.
Why is it that only the good ones suffer and this Skanky bleep merrily goes about her non existence hurling abuse and hurting everyone on the way?
As was mentioned earlier, it was this week that the drink driver who killed two of her kids was jailed. Only after she went on the run in Ireland and part of the defence mitigation was she was suffering from the death of her children, for which she got 4 years and a few months.
So on that basis Skanky will most likely get a small fine and a commendation for being such an excellent mother, that's if the case even gets heard.
This business with Jett filming a TikTok video in a moving car with no seatbelt together with Bunny dolled up to the mines and paraded on the web are just both further examples of putting two fingers up to not only K&M but the law and society in general.
It's Pricey saying, look at me, I'm untouchable and know there's nothing anybody can or will do to me.
She firmly believes it because in reality, it's true!
The number of years and times it's done and said stuff without repercussions is outstanding. Anyone else by now would have faced meaningful penalties but not this witch, every single time there's some sob story and excuse made.
And somehow it's all reported so as to make her the victim, it carries on even now despite public opinion turning against her judging by all the negative comments made, and yet, day after day, she fills column inches full of absolute drivel about senseless rubbish.
And now SB features almost as much, a man with no discernable talent whatsoever and the physical attraction of a turd.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
" Costs a fortune if you contest access. My bestie has spent the past 3 years fighting her drug addicted violent ex having overnight access to his daughter. She's come back bruised where he's hit her and it has cost her all her savings to fight the arrangement. CAFCASS said unless he agreed to drug and alcohol tests contact must be supervised two hours every other week. Judge after judge after judge has found in her ex's favour and overruled CAFCASS. It costs my friend £1,000 for every hearing for her solicitor to represent her. He represents himself, he's usually drunk or high on the call and still gets sympathy from the judge. He called CAFCASS a bunch of cunts. Refused to pay for drugs tests and the judge sympathises. Finally, after 3 years, the latest judge has closed the case and ruled that access is supervised and not overnight. Its cost her 15k and if he wants to appeal again he can. Honestly Pheebs, Keiron will have done everything possible to minimise her access but there's only so much you can do unless you have an endless pot of money. "

@Angelic37
This is an absolute disgrace. Those poor kids throughout the UK (your friends included) who are being let down by the people who should be keeping them safe. No wonder we get cases like Baby P. I know SS/courts are understaffed and run ragged, but Christ on a bike, how hard it to keep dangerous parents away from innocent children! bleeping awful PC world we live in.
my sis was going through family courts to stop her abusive POS ex from having access to seeing the kids. He'd attacked her numerous times, went for her with a hammer in front of the kids and shoved 1 of the kids when she was 6 in a temper. He'd turn up at the house, the police had put a marker on her phone so they'd get there ASAP if he turned up at her house when he kicked off. The kids were terrified of him.
He'd play the woe is me, feel sorry for me at court. They actually believed him, even though there was statements from a police officer who'd been out to 1 of his threatening attempts, the school head teacher saying how he had upset the kids and the marks on my niece after he had hurt her.
He was allowed supervised visits through CAFCASS, the magistrate FORCED the kids to see their sperm doner even though they were absolutely terrified of him.
He soon got bored when he found his next victim to abuse.
Turns out, there was an order from the government to make sure father's were more involved in their children's lives! This was according to the CAFCASS rep and it had been reported at the time 😡

So maybe KP no longer needs to do supervised access if she's completed the supervised access visits 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm a gonna miss this if it does all happen at 10.00am!
We're at another hospital appointment for yet another scan.
Suspected bone cancer according to GP.
Why is it that only the good ones suffer and this Skanky bleep merrily goes about her non existence hurling abuse and hurting everyone on the way?
As was mentioned earlier, it was this week that the drink driver who killed two of her kids was jailed. Only after she went on the run in Ireland and part of the defence mitigation was she was suffering from the death of her children, for which she got 4 years and a few months.
So on that basis Skanky will most likely get a small fine and a commendation for being such an excellent mother, that's if the case even gets heard.
This business with Jett filming a TikTok video in a moving car with no seatbelt together with Bunny dolled up to the mines and paraded on the web are just both further examples of putting two fingers up to not only K&M but the law and society in general.
It's Pricey saying, look at me, I'm untouchable and know there's nothing anybody can or will do to me.
She firmly believes it because in reality, it's true!
The number of years and times it's done and said stuff without repercussions is outstanding. Anyone else by now would have faced meaningful penalties but not this witch, every single time there's some sob story and excuse made.
And somehow it's all reported so as to make her the victim, it carries on even now despite public opinion turning against her judging by all the negative comments made, and yet, day after day, she fills column inches full of absolute drivel about senseless rubbish.
And now SB features almost as much, a man with no discernable talent whatsoever and the physical attraction of a turd.
If I was a judge, I’d be getting up to speed with a bit of reading and facts about the con artist thats going to be in front of me tomorrow. You’d have to live in a cave not to know anything about this woman. Just read about her life the past year, would be a huge eye opener. The drink driving while banned, turning car over with no insurance and avoiding jail as an outcome. Drugs, bankruptcy hearing looming, yet constantly on holidays. Lack of custody of kids. Parading Harvey around like a performing circus bear. Stating she’s disabled, can’t walk, yet evidence to the contrary. SlapGate, faking (so she says) being assaulted therefore wasting police & emergency services time and lying to them. The constant harassment and bullying on exes and their partners. Have I missed anything? Basically an extremely offensive, cunning, unpleasant grifter who needs to be put in jail, then when released, tagged. Hope her passport in taken too, then she will be FUk’D.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
SB has had 3 MMA pics on his Insta grid for 6 hours now. In total the 3 pics have attracted just 26 comments.
Noticed he's turned off being able to see how many likes he gets too, what a pathetic little man child, not getting the attention he craves 😂 because nobody cares you absolute total twit

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have a busy morning tomorrow but I will definitely make time to read here and mourn/celebrate depending on the outcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shame I'm stuck at home, I really fancy a trip to Crawley.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yay well done love. I don't think anyone else knew how to make a new thread! 🤣
There wasn’t a hope in hell I was starting a new thread after last time 🤣🤣, so huge thank you to our wonderful @pheobebuffaysmelliepussy for opening the new thread. Well done to @Bull***t Buster on the winning title 👍🏻

I don’t want to bring negativity to the thread, but I’m pretty sure tomorrow is a preliminary hearing, she will get to enter a plea and depending on her plea, depends on what happens next. If she pleads not guilty, they will discuss details and dates. If she pleads guilty, then I imagine a judge will ask for a bunch of reports that will be needed ready for a sentencing hearing.

my memory of all the details is sketchy, but I used to be a legal sec and worked in the criminal law area for a while. I doubt she’ll be remanded in custody pending her trial, so don’t get too high hopes for tomorrow peeps, this is the first actual step. On a side note, repeat offenders getting off and a severe child SA case made me leave that area of law, I couldn’t live with myself and it felt like it was “immoral earnings” in my book. I’m not even religious 🤷🏻‍♀️, but I couldn’t work for the side that defended the likes of Skanky and others.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
My comment on Carol saying it's a wonderful relationship with Pwicey ... Good luck, spend the rest of your life together if you want, the longer she is with you the less access she has to her youngest children which is great for them IMO ... The more court issues the pair of you will have, which will be of your own making ... In 5 years Carols 15 minutes of infamy will be over ... KP will have lost MM, found out what bankruptcy actually means & will be desperately flogging filtered pics to the media with made up stories

234K but alot of these will be bought
Carol is a charisma free zone

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What @JaynieDay says makes sense.
But what a waste of public resources. She's guilty - she knows it, they know it, we all know it. But she will plead not guilty and try to spin this out for as long as she can.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Still no idea what ‘shadow banning‘ means but thought I’d give KB my POV 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣
I’ve been shadow banned on insta for ‘trolling’ KP and SB . was months ago and my comments still can’t be seen. Don’t know how she gets away with spewing all her abuse at KP ect. I only told a few home truths. Didn’t even call her a bleep or anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

As usual, when Bunny is with her dad it' board games and walks in the woods, when she's with KP it's full face of make up and posing for stupid selfies. Ugh. Must drive K and M mad!
She purposely unpicks k & m hard work, fugly hoebag :mad:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.